AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sorry cant create an account in your region at this time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting "sorry cant create an account in your region at this time' while trying to create an account in stripchat. What could be the problem @xChloe and @Charlie_SC
I'm sure they'll reply soon, but from what the error states, you're located/live in an area that is not allowed to have an account on Stripchat.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
Just yesterday i helped a friend open an account on stripchat. Today they just lock out without notice...cant create an account
I'm sure they'll reply soon, but from what the error states, you're located/live in an area that is not allowed to have an account on Stripchat.

Upvote 0
If your help was create account for them then they logged into it. That's why it got locked, if then logged in from restricted region.
No this is a completely new account.. she never opened one before. It looks like between yesterday and today they decided to lock models in this region out of registration

Upvote 0
Hello Chloe, i was helping friend to register her account ..i have since deleted it once i realized i cant even upload documents. I am from Kenya and looks like they have started placing a restriction on registration for kenyan models. It started like 2days ago.. Please confirm if that is the case
Hello @Annabelcute

Can you please PM or email me (chloe@stripchat.com) regarding this? I need more info from you (your nickname and email), so I can provide you with accurate information.

Upvote 0
Hello Chloe, i was helping friend to register her account ..i have since deleted it once i realized i cant even upload documents. I am from Kenya and looks like they have started placing a restriction on registration for kenyan models. It started like 2days ago.. Please confirm if that is the case

That's correct; we do not currently accept models from this country.

Kindly note that it is a business decision for such a restriction, and I cannot alter it. (And of course, this change does not affect previously activated accounts).

I appreciate your understanding.

Upvote 0
That's correct; we do not currently accept models from this country.

Kindly note that it is a business decision for such a restriction, and I cannot alter it. (And of course, this change does not affect previously activated accounts).

I appreciate your understanding.
Why is that..And what about existing accounts from that region? Do they still remain active or what happens?

Upvote 0
Why is that..And what about existing accounts from that region? Do they still remain active or what happens?
I assume this is related to things like the Corruption Perceptions Index and other fraud related stuff pertaining certain countries.
Kenya is very high on the lists of countries, that are related to money laundering and such.

And i assume, that accounts that have previously been activated and have a positive relationship with the site and haven't done anything wrong or fraudulent, are not affected by it, as @xChloe said.

Upvote 0
This is *really* annoying/troubling.
Have a model that is about to onboard, have sent her all the kit she needs etc. and now we suddenly can't register her, since she is Pilipino.
Do she really need a new citizenship to be able to work with Stripchat?
Is the list of banned countries available anywhere?

Upvote 0
This is *really* annoying/troubling.
Have a model that is about to onboard, have sent her all the kit she needs etc. and now we suddenly can't register her, since she is Pilipino.
Do she really need a new citizenship to be able to work with Stripchat?
Is the list of banned countries available anywhere?

Hey
We do not have a list noted but the system will alert you once you try to upload documents.
I have also sent you a PM with further info.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.