AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sound issues broadcasting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2015
California
Twitter Username
@candee3x
MFC Username
CandeeMinx
So i finally got online and did a first broadcast despite having sound issues. I am using a pavillion hp laptop, a logitech c920 webcam (brand new), and tried using several browsers, and both the software and the web based broadcaster on myfreecams. video was fine, no sound whatsoever. i was able to get some sound initially during the cam preview, but once i went live, nada, nothing in the preview anymore either.

I need to know exactly what to do with settings etc, browser and broadcast suggestion (web vs software). personally i prefer the web based, but since the software worked, i had to use that the first night.

my cam score dropped, it was above 1000 from an offline tip. and dropped 100 from being online and getting 2 small sympathy tips...not the way i am trying to do this. a couple guys were totally cool and just hung out with me. but i am a talker and play music, it's essential that the mic works.
if i have to, i'll buy a separate mic, but there has to be a way to use what is built in the c920.

any help, tips much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.