AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Glitch or am I getting kicked out?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2022
Europe
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@marycorner10
Tumblr Username
marycorner
Streamate Username
MaryCorner
I am trying to broadcast on MFC today as I do every day, but today it's just not working.
When I hit "Ready to broadcast! Click to go online!" it's like it 's opening my room as usual but in a second it's closing again! I have tried numerous times, same behaviour.
My internet connection is great, and I'm having no issues in other sites.
I checked for possible rule violations, zero notices there.

Anyone else dealing with this today?

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Have you contacted support?

I didn't, tbh, I have that thing not wanting to bother if its not really really important.:shy: And it got fixed all by itself, after a while, sooo...
New bug today though, topics/countdowns remain invisible (at least to me).
I guess those things probably have to do with my software/hardware, since noone else is having them.🤷‍♀️

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
topics/countdowns remain invisible (at least to me).
I don't understand what's happening here. You can't see it in the broadcaster while you're live? Does it not show up like this?
Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 9.48.51 AM.png

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That's what I do, and maybe it saves, but it doesn't show, not up there and not in the chat. Happened again today, I closed room and tab, opened again and it showed.
I suspect it must have something to do with the latest couple of updates of the Stream Master browser that I'm using. (It's a Lovense browser, helps me multistream with toys).
Their newest update was today, but didn't fix it.:think:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
must have something to do with the latest couple of updates of the Stream Master browser that I'm using. (It's a Lovense browser
ahhh that very well may be the case

Reactions: MaryCorner
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.