AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sound of tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just someone who doesn't see anyone else trying to understand or help the OP. if you can help better, great. if his behavior is forbidden, I'd think a clearer message in the find models thread would be wise, and mods locking down this thread, as well.

OP's behaviour isn't "forbidden". What about it would be? He's asked about a specific tip noise. Before posting pictures of cam models without their permission, he asked if that is acceptable: it's strongly discouraged. If anything, the OP has shown consideration and restraint.

You, on the other hand, seem like someone who's trying to run before having grasped the basics of walking. I'm with Lorelei on the chilling, and perhaps reading some posts. They're not just for decoration. And for someone who supposedly cams and has no fear of being outed, you're awfully shy about promoting yourself.

And for someone who supposedly cams and has no fear of being outed, you're awfully shy about promoting yourself.

I don't promote myself in churches, either. that doesn't mean I'm shy, just that I know it's hardly a good market. I'm not here looking for customers, nor expecting to find them.

we're talking about ACF & @AmberCutie's policy on this.
Confusing thread, but just wanted to clarify, I don't have a policy forbidding or discouraging those sort of threads. I created the linked thread because so many of you folks were in a tissy about them. :) I think I probably feel similarly to Autumn about them, the only thing that irritates me is that there were so many at once at that point.

Anywho...

Reactions: heybarkeep
Confusing thread, but just wanted to clarify, I don't have a policy forbidding or discouraging those sort of threads. I created the linked thread because so many of you folks were in a tissy about them. :) I think I probably feel similarly to Autumn about them, the only thing that irritates me is that there were so many at once at that point.

Anywho...

appreciate you weighing in.

for the record, I do agree though with the sentiment that if you know who a model is, it's best to ask the model (link them the thread) to see if they want the guy to be told who they are. (sorry, I am taking that chill pill)

A lot of thing happened the past days here I see, thank you all for your reply, I will not post any photo's here, maybe I can post a link from a few girls from there profile?
I will ask here first before i do anything.

I tried to search already on the internet and few other sites, no result :(

I think I am not going to find it :(

you're sure it wasn't CB? it was a really crappy recording, but it could've been a 100tk tip or something.

wow, that's a really long noise for whatever it is.
best of luck man.

Maybe stripchat? They got coin sounds too, the higher the tip the more coins. But I agree, that is a really long drop. For sure I thought was CB, stripchat was my only other guess. But dudes there seem to be pretty cheap so I'm not sure.

Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
You can't edit the sound on MFC - it's just that default sound for every value.

To clarify that slightly - no, it's not possible to get mfc itself to use different sounds.

You can however:
a) disable the tip sound, and
b) if you know what you're doing you can then program a machine at your end to react differently to tips (the sound then coming over your own webcam rather than from within mfc's platform). MaggieMagpie / WhoreNickels has made very creative use of this, and I think falling coins is one of the sounds she's used.

Reactions: weirdbr
Hello all, I have found the site finally....its "Firecams" :)

The site looks a bit like Cams.com but I am not sure?

Thank you all for you help and especially: "uncoveredmanhole"

Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
Status
Not open for further replies.