AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spanish language forums on ACF?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2015
Hi, are there any forums on ACF that are primarily in Spanish? Especially in the verified model section. I was going to recommend ACF to an MFC model who could use some advice from other models, but I don't think it will benefit her if there is not a spanish language section. Thanks.

We have some Spanish speaking models, but not a specific section for any language other than English.

Sorry.

Reactions: Mila_
bbryan72,

Not related specifically to ACF, but the Chrome browser has built-in translation capability. After opening a web page in foreign language, a user can right-click on the text in the foreign language and select the option to "Translate to <language>" where <language> will be the users local language (the language of the PC they are using).

It's machine translation, so it's far from perfect, but it can help to get a general understanding of the site. It might or might not be useful for your intended purpose, but it's a general good trick to know.

translate-cap.jpg

spikyhaired,

Thanks for the info. I know she already uses a web translator. I'm not sure which one though.

The translator at spanishdict.com is not a full site translator like google's, but I think its translations of complex passages are better than google's. I use both.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.