AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Split camming is AWESSSOMME!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

littlemissvivien

Cam Model
Jul 4, 2020
USA
Twitter Username
@vivienvexo
I am split camming between 4 sites and I would like to only see my chat, not my video feed in all 4 sites. When I minimize my browsers it will only show my cam feed and will shrink or not show chat and there is no scroll option. Every site thinks your live feed is more important than the chat?? Any workarounds so I can see all of my chatrooms at the same time?

littlemissvivien

Cam Model
Jul 4, 2020
USA
Twitter Username
@vivienvexo
Are you using OBS?
I am using OBS on chaturbate and running through manycams on the rest. Even using OBS, chaturbate makes me look at the streaming info where the live feed would be (next to chat) and makes it impossible to just view just the chatroom. Using manycams or OBS, the same is true. The websites are built to maintain the same view whether the browser is maximized or I have multiple browsers shrunk. This seems a browser question and not a streaming question? (i think)

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
If so you should be able to right click on the stream image in OBS and open it a second window you can place anywhere next to your chats.
I am using OBS on chaturbate and running through manycams on the rest. Even using OBS, chaturbate makes me look at the streaming info where the live feed would be (next to chat) and makes it impossible to just view just the chatroom. Using manycams or OBS, the same is true. The websites are built to maintain the same view whether the browser is maximized or I have multiple browsers shrunk. This seems a browser question and not a streaming question? (i think)
Right click the video on the OBS window, select projector (preview), then right click it and "always on top". Then resize that new mini-window that shows just your video and place it over where your video would normally display on your CB window.

Reactions: littlemissvivien

littlemissvivien

Cam Model
Jul 4, 2020
USA
Twitter Username
@vivienvexo
Thank you for the replies, but not quite the question I was asking. I have attached a photo to illustrate. Chaturbate is the only site that allows me to zoom in or out and I get a scroll bar to view only the chat. The other sites, if I zoom in or out, it will only adjust the size of the live feed and will not have a scroll bar. It shrinks the chatroom regardless of what I do. Is this a chrome issue? Do I need to download a different browser?

update: tried firefox, same thing. Ready to rip my hair out. Thank you to chaturbate for being the only site that lets me view what I want lol. I know there is a fix somehow.

Attachments

• chat room bullshit.png
    chat room bullshit.png
    708.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

AmberCutie

Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
Thank you for the replies, but not quite the question I was asking. I have attached a photo to illustrate. Chaturbate is the only site that allows me to zoom in or out and I get a scroll bar to view only the chat. The other sites, if I zoom in or out, it will only adjust the size of the live feed and will not have a scroll bar. It shrinks the chatroom regardless of what I do. Is this a chrome issue? Do I need to download a different browser?

update: tried firefox, same thing. Ready to rip my hair out. Thank you to chaturbate for being the only site that lets me view what I want lol. I know there is a fix somehow.
Can you drag the bar in the middle to resize the chat room like viewers can? If so, just pop out the video as we described and cover the area on the left that you don't need to see.

Reactions: littlemissvivien

AmberCutie

Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL

Oh I think I get it, you're saying you want to use the whole obs window, then just organize your 3 chat windows in that fashion. Got it.

That looks like a stupid chaturbate ui issue.

littlemissvivien

Cam Model
Jul 4, 2020
USA
Twitter Username
@vivienvexo
Thank you Amber. I messed with the code (under inspect when you right click) for each area of the page and could adjust the elements but haven't quite figured it out. I am assuming its a coding issue. It may have a work around but I haven't coded a website in a few years so I will have to do more googling. Hope to have it figured out soon - it hurts my eyes to stare at tiny little chats and I have no desire to see 3-4 live feeds of myself on my monitor. I will use my desktop for 2 sites and turn on the laptop, attach a monitor and do 2 sites there. At least I can see the chat this way. . . and 3-4 feeds of my face LOL. Whoever figures out this issue is my hero/heroine!

Reactions: SplitCam