AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Split camming is AWESSSOMME!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am split camming between 4 sites and I would like to only see my chat, not my video feed in all 4 sites. When I minimize my browsers it will only show my cam feed and will shrink or not show chat and there is no scroll option. Every site thinks your live feed is more important than the chat?? Any workarounds so I can see all of my chatrooms at the same time?

Are you using OBS?
I am using OBS on chaturbate and running through manycams on the rest. Even using OBS, chaturbate makes me look at the streaming info where the live feed would be (next to chat) and makes it impossible to just view just the chatroom. Using manycams or OBS, the same is true. The websites are built to maintain the same view whether the browser is maximized or I have multiple browsers shrunk. This seems a browser question and not a streaming question? (i think)

If so you should be able to right click on the stream image in OBS and open it a second window you can place anywhere next to your chats.
I am using OBS on chaturbate and running through manycams on the rest. Even using OBS, chaturbate makes me look at the streaming info where the live feed would be (next to chat) and makes it impossible to just view just the chatroom. Using manycams or OBS, the same is true. The websites are built to maintain the same view whether the browser is maximized or I have multiple browsers shrunk. This seems a browser question and not a streaming question? (i think)
Right click the video on the OBS window, select projector (preview), then right click it and "always on top". Then resize that new mini-window that shows just your video and place it over where your video would normally display on your CB window.

Thank you for the replies, but not quite the question I was asking. I have attached a photo to illustrate. Chaturbate is the only site that allows me to zoom in or out and I get a scroll bar to view only the chat. The other sites, if I zoom in or out, it will only adjust the size of the live feed and will not have a scroll bar. It shrinks the chatroom regardless of what I do. Is this a chrome issue? Do I need to download a different browser?

update: tried firefox, same thing. Ready to rip my hair out. Thank you to chaturbate for being the only site that lets me view what I want lol. I know there is a fix somehow.

Attachments

• chat room bullshit.png
    chat room bullshit.png
    708.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Thank you for the replies, but not quite the question I was asking. I have attached a photo to illustrate. Chaturbate is the only site that allows me to zoom in or out and I get a scroll bar to view only the chat. The other sites, if I zoom in or out, it will only adjust the size of the live feed and will not have a scroll bar. It shrinks the chatroom regardless of what I do. Is this a chrome issue? Do I need to download a different browser?

update: tried firefox, same thing. Ready to rip my hair out. Thank you to chaturbate for being the only site that lets me view what I want lol. I know there is a fix somehow.
Can you drag the bar in the middle to resize the chat room like viewers can? If so, just pop out the video as we described and cover the area on the left that you don't need to see.

Reactions: GoddessV

Oh I think I get it, you're saying you want to use the whole obs window, then just organize your 3 chat windows in that fashion. Got it.

That looks like a stupid chaturbate ui issue.

Thank you Amber. I messed with the code (under inspect when you right click) for each area of the page and could adjust the elements but haven't quite figured it out. I am assuming its a coding issue. It may have a work around but I haven't coded a website in a few years so I will have to do more googling. Hope to have it figured out soon - it hurts my eyes to stare at tiny little chats and I have no desire to see 3-4 live feeds of myself on my monitor. I will use my desktop for 2 sites and turn on the laptop, attach a monitor and do 2 sites there. At least I can see the chat this way. . . and 3-4 feeds of my face LOL. Whoever figures out this issue is my hero/heroine!

Reactions: SplitCam
Are you using OBS? If so you should be able to right click on the stream image in OBS and open it a second window you can place anywhere next to your chats.
Hi any idea of how to run multiple streams through obs using just 1 webcam? I’m finding it sooooo difficult to do it :( would be great if u can help❤️

Reactions: Pretty_11
they do not have obs streaming yet , i asked them too and they say they work on it
you can always run it with the obs virtual camera from one of your other feeds and then just select the virtual camera in the wbecam selection on the site, thats what I did when I was trying out MVLive

Ok so I split cammed on StripChat (my first day streaming as a new model on this platform) and my OG platform, MFC at the same time. Using Splitcam, instead of two instances of OBS (never tried this as I have a MacBook and I’m afraid of frying it) worked surprisingly well, although I’m still trying to figure out how to navigate SC.
If you’re having trouble getting people to talk to you on one site, do yourself a favor and try split camming. This way, you’re not missing out on potential whales/regulars/new fans on the site you’re established on, and while also having the ability to continue up a chat with new people and rake in that new model coin. This will inevitably increase your mood, and likely result in your established room also making more money/ livening of the atmosphere.
The BIGGEST issue here, though is private (and group shows, if you do those). It’s bad practice to continue stream publicly on site A, whiled you’re in a closed off premium show on site B. It can be exhausting to have lots of privates on both platforms at the same time, but boy is it exciting. Lol

Sorry for the novella! Just wanted to contribute some positivity that made me almost $300 tonight, both sites combined. I think those who are struggling sometimes, like me, might want to get that extra push from a good experience by a small timer <2k/mo
I'm not on mfc but both stripchat and chaturbate have spy mode. If you go private on one of those sites you can put the other on spy mode so people can pay a per-minute rate of your choice to spy on your private show. it's pretty great. hopefully mfc has that feature for you.

I've only streamed on CB, but I'm registered with mfc,bongacams, and livejasmine. I'm not sure how to splitcam to be honest. Also livejasmine doesn't allow nude on free chat. How would you go about splitcamming? Any info is much appreciated. I've only been doing this for like 3 weeks. Still figuring everything out.
Livejasmin is good to slit with sites like Streamate, CamModelDirectory. and Skyprivate where they're all similarly private show sites. and then token sites split well together.

wow. i did not know it was bad etiquette!! thank you. a lot of my regulars have been kind of acting snooty about me splitting but like ??? they don't fucking tip me anything lmao. I HAVE to split to survive.

No, it's not bad etiquette to keep volume on when you splitcam. Lol. Most men on these sites expect to be able to SEE and HEAR you. If you had audio off for one site, you're gonna have a bunch of guys complaining "No sound, bb. We can't hear you."

I'm on two different camming forums, and there are other models (who are KILLIN' IT!) who post about how they splitcam on two or more sites. Some have even said they manage to split 5 or 6 cam sites simultaneously, and I'm like daaaaamn! I just do two sites simultaneously, using two different laptops and two webcams (So I don't use splitcam software). Splitcamming can be a lifesaver. No one likes logging off cam for the night with hardly any money to show for it, and then telling yourself "Damn, maybe I should've cammed on ______ instead." And this 'camming for 12 hours a day' stuff isn't for everyone either. Splitcamming often maximizes one's earnings, and if they're good at multitasking without ignoring or forgetting about the dudes on the other site, go for it.
So what if some guys on Site A are a little irritated that you're on another site? Are they going to consistently tip you enough to where you only need the ONE site? I doubt it. You've got bills, etc. to pay just like everybody else.

If other models are killin' it on just one cam site to where it pays the bills and all, great. But not everyone has that going for them, and having more than one egg in their basket is what works for them. I'm also not about to give up on ManyVids Live after I just got myself some new spenders, and they've increased the payout to 80%. Lol. Also, it's not easy convincing some of these guys from one site to come over to another site to visit you there. I have a guy on MFC who doesn't even use Twitter or anything to follow me, but he's loyal to MFC. The few times I've quit MFC (Sick of the low camscore) to try other sites, I didn't get to talk to him anymore because he just doesn't do other sites. Not even OnlyFans. Whenever I've rejoined MFC, there he was with tokens ready. And he's the only person who sends me a big offline tip for my birthday every year in August. He's one of the reasons I never wanna let MFC go. Plus I just love the site in general.

Also, some of these guys barely even make conversation as it is. Now you've got this long awkward silence (And you basically just talking to yourself) + this long period of no tokens received. This is when having that second site could come in handy too. Sometimes you'll get people on there chatting and tipping when it's dead as fuck on the other site. As for the guys asking "Why are you on another site?"...well, they could whisk you away to a private show to have you all to themselves. :) I know we always say that "all tips are appreciated" (And yes, they are), but one person giving you 1-token tips every once in a blue moon ain't gonna cut it.

If you can manage to split two or more camsites (not ignoring/forgetting about users on both sites) to try to maximize your earnings, go for it!

you can always run it with the obs virtual camera from one of your other feeds and then just select the virtual camera in the wbecam selection on the site, thats what I did when I was trying out MVLive
I know .. but my computer does not want to know lol. i have an i5 with 8gb so the obs was the only option for me

If you need help to setting up splitcam, feel free to PM me on forum, or contact by skype : jack-px.
I will be glad to help you.
hi, im just getting into split camming and i have my plan of attack but may need help exacuting. would u be willing to skype or zoom with me to get everything set up?

hi, im just getting into split camming and i have my plan of attack but may need help exacuting. would u be willing to skype or zoom with me to get everything set up?
Hello i sent you private message

I tried using shinemodel split cam programme. I have tried registering twice but I don't seem to be getting the email to verify my email account it's not going to sp or anywhere. Anyone else had any trouble with setting that up? Or suggest another site like this that manages two cam pages at once.

Reactions: anabeauty37
I tried using shinemodel split cam programme. I have tried registering twice but I don't seem to be getting the email to verify my email account it's not going to sp or anywhere. Anyone else had any trouble with setting that up? Or suggest another site like this that manages two cam pages at once.
Hello Amorina
Try to check your spam folder , sometimes email found there.
If not please contact us by : skype - jack-px

Hello Amorina
Try to check your spam folder , sometimes email found there.
If not please contact us by : skype - jack-px
Hi
Checked spam folders etc nothing there. I dont have Skype have you got an email so I can contact someone for them to look into it? Thanks

someone from shinemodel is on the site too .. and is way easier for a model then splitcam . U dont need to close one site when u in pvt on another with shine and also u dont need to have 5 pages open for 5 sites ... is all in the same chat wich making our life easier .. you will have 1 chatroom for all the sites ...so splitcam sharing only image, shine sharing more sites same page .

Hi
Checked spam folders etc nothing there. I dont have Skype have you got an email so I can contact someone for them to look into it? Thanks

someone from shinemodel is on the site too .. and is way easier for a model then splitcam . U dont need to close one site when u in pvt on another with shine and also u dont need to have 5 pages open for 5 sites ... is all in the same chat wich making our life easier .. you will have 1 chatroom for all the sites ...so splitcam sharing only image, shine sharing more sites same page .
Trouble is I can't get set up on there. They haven't sent me the link to confirm my email. It's not even gone to spam folder

Trouble is I can't get set up on there. They haven't sent me the link to confirm my email. It's not even gone to spam folder
try to send them pm ., they use to be very helpfull in the past, maybe they answer fast .

@ShineModel

Status
Not open for further replies.