AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Splitcam internet speed needed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
Thailand
Twitter Username
@pupelovedance
Streamate Username
asianagrande
Chaturbate Username
pupelovedance
Hi
Today I try for the first time to broadcast on two sites using Splitcam.
To set up the system was not a problem and quite easy, but videos were freezing.
My internet speed is around 15 mbps, do you think it can be the problem or is it a problem of setting.
I will call anyway my provider to upgrade my connection if possible

Thanks in advance for your support

That sounds a bit borderline to me. I stream from home sometimes, and i just checked my real speed is about 36 mbps.

I never open more then two sites at home, quality problems start from the third one.

Edit: Yup, I forgot about the computer itself too, that may be important.

Last edited:
Reactions: pupelovedance
Hi
To set up the system was not a problem and quite easy, but videos were freezing.
My internet speed is around 15 mbps, do you think it can be the problem or is it a problem of setting.

That depends on the resolution and frame rate you stream at, but that connection should be fine if it's just 1080p 30fps. You could be experiencing lag of your computer isn't strong enough to run two streams however.

Would be helpful to post your settings.

That depends on the resolution and frame rate you stream at, but that connection should be fine if it's just 1080p 30fps. You could be experiencing lag of your computer isn't strong enough to run two streams however.

Would be helpful to post your settings.
Thank you for the answer
My computer is new and hope adapted for streaming
FX8320 8c8t
VGA 1050i 4GB
RAM 8 GB

For 1 stream, I never had problems, l will check with my provider on Monday, the best I can get is 50/20, but I should wait October to have 200 GB, they are installing cables for Ultra Speed Internet, but are missing some technical equipment coming from China due to COVID19
Maybe I will try to reduce the frame rate and try again if the quality is ok

Meanwhile, I tried with OBS, but even if I can open two windows, I can see my webcam only on one at the same time

Have a nice day

Thank you for the answer
My computer is new and hope adapted for streaming
FX8320 8c8t
VGA 1050i 4GB
RAM 8 GB

For 1 stream, I never had problems, l will check with my provider on Monday, the best I can get is 50/20, but I should wait October to have 200 GB, they are installing cables for Ultra Speed Internet, but are missing some technical equipment coming from China due to COVID19
Maybe I will try to reduce the frame rate and try again if the quality is ok

Meanwhile, I tried with OBS, but even if I can open two windows, I can see my webcam only on one at the same time

Have a nice day
best way to see if you have enough power to encode 2 streams is to open up task manager while your tying to run both streams, if anything is hitting 100% then that part would need to be upgraded. If you are on OBS ( 1 obs window per stream) then you can set one stream to be software encoded by the cpu and the other to be hardware encoded by the gpu and it should help balance the workload a bit if a single part cant handle both streams )

Thanks for all your advises
I just get an upgrade from my provider, I have 50/20 mbps now
I did a test and it seems to work with Splitcam
I will try tomorrow on CB and SC
I am confident with CB that I use for 4 months now, but I am a bit afraid to be lost with SC where I just broadcast a few hours up to now.

Have a nice day

Hi

Hello Pupelovedance
The problem with freezing fixed.
You can download new version from our official site : https://splitcam.com/download

Status
Not open for further replies.