AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spooky Season! What's on your Halloween watchlist?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch horror movies all the time. I just watched the new Hellraiser and I really liked it. I also started Midnight Club and it's off to a good start.

Halloween Ends. It hits theaters on Friday, but I'll probably go to the Thursday night early screening.

A friend of mine said that movie 'Smile' was really good, and I've also seen a lot of Facebook posts where people were surprised by how good the movie was. I'd like to check that one out too.

I'm also going to take advantage of my Peacock and Hulu membership, and watch some of the stuff that's on there.

movie 'Smile' was really good
I was traumatized even just from the trailer when we went to see Spiderman earlier this year. It fucked me up! Sometimes when we're trying to fall asleep at night with the TV on the preview commercial will come on and even just listening to it messes me up. People have said it's actually VERY scary, even for people who really enjoy scary stuff.

I'm avoiding at all costs, clearly!

I was traumatized even just from the trailer when we went to see Spiderman earlier this year. It fucked me up! Sometimes when we're trying to fall asleep at night with the TV on the preview commercial will come on and even just listening to it messes me up. People have said it's actually VERY scary, even for people who really enjoy scary stuff.

Oh, shit. This is making me really want to see it even more now. Lol. Maybe my ex and I will see it together.

Reactions: NotYou

This makes me scared and interested at the same time. I'll watch the trailer to know what you're talking about because I've never heard of it.

I watched “Werewolf by Night” on Disney+ this weekend - it was a lot of fun. It has an MCU tie-in but you don’t have to follow the MCU to understand it fully. Also an easy watch as it is right under an hour

I'm not a big fan of the more recent horror genre releases, I just find it can be disturbing and prefer not to go there.
But I do enjoy watching more atmospheric movies, that I remember from my own youth, around Halloween time.
I especially plan to watch this one again, The Lost Boys (1987):

Reactions: MDouble00
That would've been cool if that movie The Babadook was on the platforms (Peacock, Hulu, Netflix) for the month of October. I saw that back in like 2015. So freakin' creepy.

Reactions: FakeTitsFetish
I think the new Hellraiser on Hulu is great. I'm gonna watch the 1987 Hellraiser again, and see which one I like best, but at this point, I honestly feel like they're on equal footing with one another. The new Cenobite designs are -- can I use the word "gorgeous" to describe flayed people-turned-transdimensional-Gothic-nightmares?

That would've been cool if that movie The Babadook was on the platforms (Peacock, Hulu, Netflix) for the month of October. I saw that back in like 2015. So freakin' creepy.
It's on AMC+ if you've got that. AMC+ also has the Shudder catalog, so lots of cool horror content.

Just watched Halloween Ends and The Black Phone on peacock recently. Really enjoyed the black phone. Was very disappointed with Halloween ends.

I think Moloch is next on my horror list it's on shudder. Which has tons of horror content. One of my coworkers suggested it.

I see babadook is still on Pluto. It was recently on Tubi. Which if youre trying to get in a bunch of stuff Tubi is loaded with movies. I think if you watch on a laptop or pc you can probably get around the ads. But even watching it via TV app they aren't excessive like YouTube. But really clean streaming platform and way easier to navigate than even some of the paid streamers

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Just watched Halloween Ends and The Black Phone on peacock recently. Really enjoyed the black phone. Was very disappointed with Halloween ends.

I think Moloch is next on my horror list it's on shudder. Which has tons of horror content. One of my coworkers suggested it.

I see babadook is still on Pluto. It was recently on Tubi. Which if youre trying to get in a bunch of stuff Tubi is loaded with movies. I think if you watch on a laptop or pc you can probably get around the ads. But even watching it via TV app they aren't excessive like YouTube. But really clean streaming platform and way easier to navigate than even some of the paid streamers

Thanks! If Pluto and Tubi are free, I’ll watch it on there. I used to have a Shudder membership during the pandemic.

It's on AMC+ if you've got that. AMC+ also has the Shudder catalog, so lots of cool horror content.

No, I don’t have AMC+, but thank you.

I’m watching Guillermo Del Toro’s Cabinet of Secrets, the 1st two episodes are awesome. It has a lot of Jim Henson’s Storyteller feel, alongside some Twilight Zone and Ripley’s Believe it or not at the opening, but a few minutes in you realize it’s a horror anthology of a different artistic level. Really really pleasantly surprised with this one.

I’m watching Guillermo Del Toro’s Cabinet of Secrets, the 1st two episodes are awesome. It has a lot of Jim Henson’s Storyteller feel, alongside some Twilight Zone and Ripley’s Believe it or not at the opening, but a few minutes in you realize it’s a horror anthology of a different artistic level. Really really pleasantly surprised with this one.

Well, I'm sold.

I didn't realize that was out! I have been eagerly waiting for it. I'm a big fan of Panos Cosmatos (Beyond the Black Rainbow, Mandy) and I know he did an episode for it.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
I love horror movies all the time but during September /oct I tend to go more classic Halloween feel movies. Like I have a go to set of movies that I feel like must be watched every Halloween, trick or treat, hocus pocus, halloweentown, it’s the great pumpkin Charlie Brown, sleepy hollow, Hubie halloween has recently been added to the list 🤣 but for me it’s the more fall feeling moodseeting movies

I love horror movies all the time but during September /oct I tend to go more classic Halloween feel movies. Like I have a go to set of movies that I feel like must be watched every Halloween, trick or treat, hocus pocus, halloweentown, it’s the great pumpkin Charlie Brown, sleepy hollow, Hubie halloween has recently been added to the list 🤣 but for me it’s the more fall feeling moodseeting movies

I like the fun stuff a lot, too. In a lot of ways, those movies give me better Halloween vibes than just horror movies.

Back in college, during one of the interdisciplinary courses I took, the professor showed us a movie titled "The Turn of the Screw." This was like a Gothic set movie taken from a book adaptation (I believe it was a book, might have been a story) from like the 1890's...wish I could recall the author, not to worry though, Google is our friend, right? Anywho, this movie was filmed in like the 30's or 40's (at least I think it was) and was filmed in black and white. Short summary was this was a film about ghosts and when our professor showed it to us she intentionally turned the room lights out and covered the windows up...total darkness in that room with the exception of the tv monitor. Long story short, it scared me shitless to the point I truly believe it to be the best scary movie I've ever seen...and I really don't like that genre. Man, it still gives me the willies thinking about it. One of the weirdest movies I've seen (don't laugh at me when I say this...or do, I really don't care ;) ) is "KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park." I saw it the week of Halloween one year on WGN TV, but haven't seen it since. This thing was so bad apparently it became a cult classic among KISS fans. But as for what I'll watch this time of year, it really varies with how I'm feeling at the time. But let Hocus Pocus come on and I'm on front of the tv watching the Sanderson sisters.

Incidentally, do yall know why ghosts can't have children? Because they have hollow weenies!

Okay, I'll go sit over -----------> by myself now.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Back in college, during one of the interdisciplinary courses I took, the professor showed us a movie titled "The Turn of the Screw." This was like a Gothic set movie taken from a book adaptation (I believe it was a book, might have been a story) from like the 1890's...wish I could recall the author, not to worry though, Google is our friend, right? Anywho, this movie was filmed in like the 30's or 40's (at least I think it was) and was filmed in black and white. Short summary was this was a film about ghosts and when our professor showed it to us she intentionally turned the room lights out and covered the windows up...total darkness in that room with the exception of the tv monitor. Long story short, it scared me shitless to the point I truly believe it to be the best scary movie I've ever seen...and I really don't like that genre. Man, it still gives me the willies thinking about it. One of the weirdest movies I've seen
This is based on Henry James’ novel, in which you don’t know if the governess imagines or sees the ghosts. Basically inspired most haunted houses, and ghost movies till this very day.

Reactions: eyeteach
I don't have a lot of time to watch movies lately but I've been listening to a podcast where they just read creepypastas out loud... and god has it been fun!!! Even though it's not celebrated around here I'm glad we have Netflix, podcast and well, the internet as whole, to bring us all the spooky specials. I just love horror as a genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.