AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stalkers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
have yall had any times where a "fan" gives off the stalker type vibes in the chatroom for a long time like adding u and readding u on the site cuz he gets mad at something stupid but then go so far as to stalk and learn everything about you and find all of your personal real life info and social medias???

warning: HAYS90

on stripchat is literally stalking so bad hes found all of my personal info all of my personal social medias.. it came out of no where i just log on fb one morning to find he had tried to add me as a friend.. denied and blocked of course but hes crossed a lot of lines and boundaries.. anyone else having the same problem on the site and how do you deal with it blocking can only do so much ya know when they literally find out everything about you some how. never told him any of my real info ever so how the hell does he know is what i wanna know...
sorry for my rant but this dudes scary at this point

Reactions: SamuelJacksonX1
If you have made it possible for people to trace you back to personal accounts you're doing it wrong. I mean you're really, really, really doing it wrong. You need to figure out how to scrub any links between your cam accounts and your personal accounts.

Upvote 0
If you have made it possible for people to trace you back to personal accounts you're doing it wrong. I mean you're really, really, really doing it wrong. You need to figure out how to scrub any links between your cam accounts and your personal accounts.
nothing for my personal accounts is even close to my cam accounts all my personals are so old its my emo days.... my cam is totally dif.... he just found me somehow name literally all info is dif all emails totally different used literally everything... this dude went to far somehow

Upvote 0
ive been camming for four years and this is the first time ive had someone stalk me so bad.... on and off site

Upvote 0
ive been camming for four years and this is the first time ive had someone stalk me so bad.... on and off site
I'm not trying to victim blame, I apologize, I know how traumatizing this is. The only thing I can think of is there is a picture you postred on a regular account and your cam accounts that linked the two. If you can remember your user names, there's a "right to be forgotten" law in the United States where you can email sites and ask them to scrub all of your info linked to it. It's a federal law so they hop on it pretty fast. Change your phone number, et al.

Upvote 0
I have friends who post amateur videos on xhamster and they had somebody figure out who they were because there was a bowling trophy with the guy’s name on a dresser and with HD video the user was able to blow it up and read the husband’s name. The user combined that with the husband wearing a t-shirt of a local college in another video so they Googled the name and city the college was in and got everything - her name, their address, their phone numbers, social media accounts, etc. some of these whackos can be really devious. It is totally fucked up

Upvote 0
I highly recommend protonmail.com email accounts for a variety of reasons.

Create one for your verification emails and tell NO ONE.
Create one for your social media accounts and tell NO ONE.
Create one for a burner account that you give to anyone who wants to "do outside business".

In 10 years, I have never been hacked or stalked. The links back to any real info are so non-existent. If you google my real name it returns a bunch of....transmission lost.

Upvote 0
please everyone beware of the user HAYS90.....
i honestly dont think he should even be on the site.. constant harassment from him since day one doesnt tip but will join a fan club just for the snapchat and blow the snapchat up get upset when u dont pay constant attention to him then he will delete u and then rejoin fan club just to do it all over again..
when he pops up i block him.. hes severe....

Upvote 0
please everyone beware of the user HAYS90.....
i honestly dont think he should even be on the site.. constant harassment from him since day one doesnt tip but will join a fan club just for the snapchat and blow the snapchat up get upset when u dont pay constant attention to him then he will delete u and then rejoin fan club just to do it all over again..
when he pops up i block him.. hes severe....
I am truly sorry you have to deal with this. No one should have to

Upvote 0
It's entirely possible that the person used a facial recognition site. Some are free, some are not, and some are used by law enforcement and HR at companies to dig up dirt on people. If you show your face in your stream or have photos on your profile then it's possible to upload and run facial recognition against hundreds of websites, including social media sites. He could have found you this way. I ran a search on own face on one of these sites and results came back showing possible social media matches and "possible adult content." To get the results, though, it costs $15 bucks.

Upvote 0
Totally separate social media accounts can still be linked, if you access them on the same device.
Separate devices for separate accounts can still be linked if you sign in from the same IP address (like home wifi).
Then you can be found, by the platform suggesting one of your accounts to users who follow the other.

Upvote 0
have yall had any times where a "fan" gives off the stalker type vibes in the chatroom for a long time like adding u and readding u on the site cuz he gets mad at something stupid but then go so far as to stalk and learn everything about you and find all of your personal real life info and social medias???

warning: HAYS90

on stripchat is literally stalking so bad hes found all of my personal info all of my personal social medias.. it came out of no where i just log on fb one morning to find he had tried to add me as a friend.. denied and blocked of course but hes crossed a lot of lines and boundaries.. anyone else having the same problem on the site and how do you deal with it blocking can only do so much ya know when they literally find out everything about you some how. never told him any of my real info ever so how the hell does he know is what i wanna know...
sorry for my rant but this dudes scary at this point

Read my post...It happened to me recently.

Upvote 0
Great to see the user has now been banned 🙂
Seriously… I love banning users who go against the rules. Literally just contacted SC support about a red, Royal league member, who was spamming about some weird guy’s ‘free token’ Instagram account.

Five minutes later the account is banned. Love it. ☺️

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Seriously… I love banning users who go against the rules. Literally just contacted SC support about a red, Royal league member, who was spamming about some weird guy’s ‘free token’ Instagram account.

Five minutes later the account is banned. Love it. ☺️

That red guy has had his account stolen because - like a dumbass - he fell for the trick himself and tried to get free tokens :facepalm: :facepalm:
So many of them, and lots of them are gold, purple or red that seem to fall for it the most. Kind of funny to be honest in the sense you'd think those guys have more money so would 1) Know it's going to be a scam and 2) Not be tempted by some free tokens.

Upvote 0
Facial recognition is getting better and better. I do feel for cam models as this is going to be a huge problem soon, since a lot of your shows are recorded and screenshots are saved . its going to be easier and easier for people to find your info based on just on your face, especially as the technology gets better and better.

if you want to send me a private message i can give you an idea of how your information could possibly have been leaked, or maybe something to be cautious about, your choice.

i don't want to post it here for privacy reasons

Upvote 0
i hope the admins can see this and take some action. problem is i dont have like photo proof of anything cuz i just instantly block away at this point
screenshot then block. then screen shot that you blocked and email support each time. Hopefully they will do something to help you. unfortunately if they want the info bad enough they will find ways. I always carry a weapon such as mace when I go anywhere because I had a stalker that would stalk both in real life and online. It didn't matter how many times I blocked he would always come back with new accounts, blowing up my phone and with in 24 hours of changing my number he had it again. Sometimes even minutes after. He would spend every minute of every day driving up and down my street and around my block when I wasn't online. I honestly don't know how he afforded the gas to do it! When I moved over 60 miles away he switched to cyber stalking. It wasn't until I quit all forms of adult work that he left me alone and the only thing I can figure is someone close to me was giving him my info. He even googled me once and messaged me with my then current address and a link to a traffic court warrant I didn't even know I had. I reached out to the court to squash that traffic case so he couldn't try to use it as leverage.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.