AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stand up bb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are three reason people ask this.

1. Make sure you are not pre-recorded.
2. You have no pictures on your profile for someone to get a sense of your body shape
3. They are trying to get you to something for free.

The first two are important to a customer making a decision about taking your private. The problem is the third.

Before i take a model private I usually ask her " How much for standing up and turning round ? "

Main reason I like to see the whole body and the way she moves.
Second reason I get a feeling if she charges a lot or little for this, gives me an indication regarding other requests I might have..

:)

Anyone here charges for demands/commands? I doubt most will pay but someone might get off on the sense of power that much.

I typically respond to demands that I'll gladly do it for a tip. 75% just push more or leave, the other 25% actually tip.

Since the tipping system on Streamate is dollars, I do offer a flash for any tip amount, with the caveat that bigger tips=better flashes. A $1 tit flash is a legit flash - pull up shirt and bra for a couple seconds, then back down - while larger tips get my tits out for longer and I usually caress them a bit.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
For me I'd rather look too heavy than to come off as being smaller than I really am. That's why I look like my "worst" is free public chat so they don't feel duped once we go to private chat. I hope that make sense lol thanks for your input!
Could backfire. You might get somebody who likes a thicker look, he gets his hopes up based on your "worst", feels terribly disappointed after getting in private and discovering you just don't have enough meat on your bones for his taste.

But moot really. I think 99% of the people who ask are just bullshitters anyway.

I think 99% of the people who ask are just bullshitters anyway.

Or Freedloaders or a ton of other labels people could put on members that ask for this. I just think it is rude without a tip and even with a tip, no one likes to be told what to do, a request is different again with a tip beforehand. It's like saying "when I tell you to jump, you say how high?" It is how it can come across. Its simple really, it's all in how you put things/word a request and how you compensate a model for a service beforehand. Everyone wants to be treated with respect at work, and well everywhere.

There are three reason people ask this.

1. Make sure you are not pre-recorded.
2. You have no pictures on your profile for someone to get a sense of your body shape
3. They are trying to get you to something for free.

3. could include a sense of your personality. if I can't get any sense of humanity out of a person for free, I have absolutely zero desire to tip them. But I can't claim to speak for 'customers'.

On SM, I ask for a tip of 1 gold when I get asked to stand up. It's only a dollar, and even though it's a small request, it's still a request. I figure if they aren't willing to tip a dollar, they aren't going to take me private. About 50% of guys will tip the 1 gold and 50% won't.

I sometimes do a headstand when people say that on the basis of "just because". I honestly don't mind a stand or a twirl for free, maybe someone will see what they like and will tip? Maybe? *crickets* Sigh, they won't what but least I burned off some calories.

Now if they're like "show me your box" then I'm like, "Do you go into McDonalds and ask to lick those egg mcmuffs for free? Even Burger King requires you to pay in order to have it your way."

From the way most of them say it , it seems like mostly a power thing. They get off on giving you orders and then you doing it.

I agree with this. Like guys telling models "Let me see you walk to the door and back." The fuck? Or "Can you twirl for us?" Lol. Part of me wants to respond like the English teachers used to..."I don't know...CAN I?" LOL.

That one right there gets me every time.

I will not twirl because I'm a grown arse woman, I'll twirl when I'm dead!

As a customer if you knew HOW many models lack any understanding of camera positions and directions you'd understand more. Some models can't correctly accomplish instructions like "lay flat on back", "lay prone facing cam" "Lay portrait", "Lay profile", "Turn", "Rotate", "Spin". I'm sure even half the models on here aren't familiar even with common stage directions.

This issue comes up a lot when a girl says she roleplays.

"Twirl" is a specific definition even if you don't like it. You'd be shocks how some models interpret, "spin".
cOiSwFi.gif

I don't appreciate the direction of twirl when it is a command that has not been tipped for.

In paid chat ,especially if it is a role playing situation I will twirl all day if that's what they are paying me to do.

As a customer if you knew HOW many models lack any understanding of camera positions and directions you'd understand more. Some models can't correctly accomplish instructions like "lay flat on back", "lay prone facing cam" "Lay portrait", "Lay profile", "Turn", "Rotate", "Spin". I'm sure even half the models on here aren't familiar even with common stage directions.

This issue comes up a lot when a girl says she roleplays.
I have found pictures are your friend when it comes to this.

..."Can you twirl for us?" Lol. Part of me wants to respond like the English teachers used to..."I don't know...CAN I?" LOL.

that's almost universally the way I respond to grays!

I do CB, not MFC (obv.) so there is PLENTY to see in public if you're a freeloader, just be patient. so if a grey says 'can you...' I say 'yep :penguin:' if it's not one of my hard limits/against TOS, and then get on with whatever I was doing. If someone _potentially_ supportive asks, they get a better response :cool:

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
I don't appreciate the direction of twirl when it is a command that has not been tipped for.

In paid chat ,especially if it is a role playing situation I will twirl all day if that's what they are paying me to do.

I feel like "twirl" is the most ridiculous request to get in free chat. A twirl is a fast spin, not ideal for seeing anything. Like, a freaking ballerina or figure skater. I'm not making myself dizzy for a dude to maybe take me private.

I feel like "twirl" is the most ridiculous request to get in free chat. A twirl is a fast spin, not ideal for seeing anything. Like, a freaking ballerina or figure skater. I'm not making myself dizzy for a dude to maybe take me private.

For me it also has that dehumanising factor where the members are forgetting you are human and treating you like a product they can spin around on a platform whenever they want. Many forget that even in paid chat we still have full control over the show. *Cue Lesley Gore's "You don't own me."*

On an unrelated note. I was also going to put together an all model production of rent but it feels useless now. We probably don't know stage directions :(. :p.

I feel like "twirl" is the most ridiculous request to get in free chat. A twirl is a fast spin, not ideal for seeing anything.

it's possible that they're just looking for a way to convey 'show me your ass' without either using that unpopular demand or saying something unconventional and seeming kinda creepy and robotic, like 'can you turn around please?'.
like, 'what? 'face the wall!'? weirdo',
'no, I just want to see if you have a nice backside'
'oh! lol why didn't you just say that'
'...cuz bitches be cray yo'.

Status
Not open for further replies.