AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Steam Autumn sale is tomorrow

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2016
What games you hope go on sale? I hope Civ6 finally is put on sale and Witcher3 GOTY drops to $20. Maybe pickup some cheap games to inventory as gifts for later.

Reactions: Gen and Val Vega
They always have a sale to coincide with Black Friday, and then one after Christmas.

I'm hoping Amazon has some competing deals this time around. I have a bunch of Bing gift credits saved up, and it would be fun to spend them on a game or three on my wishlist.

They always have a sale to coincide with Black Friday, and then one after Christmas.

I'm hoping Amazon has some competing deals this time around. I have a bunch of Bing gift credits saved up, and it would be fun to spend them on a game or three on my wishlist.

Nothing really jumps out at me...Civ6 is 53.99....I tend to find that the games really come into their own only after the DLC is released..so I think I'll wait still.

Turns out Amazon does have a pretty fair selection of stuff. I can grab a physical copy of Fallout 4 for $10.

I spent last night nominating games for awards on Steam. That was a pretty fun time.

Status
Not open for further replies.