AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Still slow for you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to see fellow cam girls struggle so I have to share that my hourly has increased since last year. No, I'm not one of the top models on CB but I live a very comfortable life with only CB income. I hope all of you find a solution soon.
I am very happy to read this! A colleague going well is all I need to keep my mind healthy and the confidence that good times will come back!

I hate to see fellow cam girls struggle so I have to share that my hourly has increased since last year. No, I'm not one of the top models on CB but I live a very comfortable life with only CB income. I hope all of you find a solution soon.
Mine income is also better than in last months and im mostly on cb but also mfc i earned 50% more than in march and finally something moved on stripchat

I am strictly CB and OF and Peach...I did a $700 private show last night on CB. It had been dead for a week but I kind of put out a meek call to arms on OF and a couple of people really showed up for me.

Based on some comments in the Models Only section it's been kinda slow across the board on both cam sites and content sites alike recently.

Just a reminder to some of you out here that there's a whole hidden section here at ACF for models that have an active MFC, CB, SM, or SC account. There's a lot more detailed sharing in there since not everyone wants to discuss work chat in the public eye - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/model-verification-requests.27650/

i'm not sure what's happened as I disappeared from MFC for the last 10 years but now I noticed it's way less traffic. Where did everyone go? I did okay my first month back thanks to people who still remembered me and were excited to see me come back, but if I was a brand new model it would be looking bleak.

i'm not sure what's happened as I disappeared from MFC for the last 10 years but now I noticed it's way less traffic. Where did everyone go? I did okay my first month back thanks to people who still remembered me and were excited to see me come back, but if I was a brand new model it would be looking bleak.
I know. It’s so sad. :( I miss 2013 MFC.

It's just because competition is huge right now. More and more models online and less and less tips due to the current economic situation. 🤷‍♀️
There was always a lot of models but mostly economic situation I'm think
Also i had a lot of breaks before because of depression and I lost a few regulars
But yeah after everything what is hapenning in the world it is like that

I didnt had time lately to be on but when i go on for 2 -3 hours i can see is very slow still . Yesterday i went to my accountant wich works with lots romanian independent cam models , and i asked her to help me and tell me the girls making lots money wich sites are they working on .. So seems like livejasmin and a site called oranum are bringing them lots inncomes . Maybe only on free sites is this slow becouse they dont have any reason to tip while 80% of girls are naked and masturbating already and with this economy issus just perfect to get all for free .. so posible this days better money on sites with nudity in pvt only working well ..

I didnt had time lately to be on but when i go on for 2 -3 hours i can see is very slow still . Yesterday i went to my accountant wich works with lots romanian independent cam models , and i asked her to help me and tell me the girls making lots money wich sites are they working on .. So seems like livejasmin and a site called oranum are bringing them lots inncomes . Maybe only on free sites is this slow becouse they dont have any reason to tip while 80% of girls are naked and masturbating already and with this economy issus just perfect to get all for free .. so posible this days better money on sites with nudity in pvt only working well ..
I need too look at livejasim I never checked it so maybe it is worth to give it a chance

I need too look at livejasim I never checked it so maybe it is worth to give it a chance
I wanted to try but they always rejecting profile picture because of non enough good quality. Looks like i should have DSLR camera or go to professional photographer for session to be accepted on Live jasmin :D Im curious if other people also have this problem:D

I wanted to try but they always rejecting profile picture because of non enough good quality. Looks like i should have DSLR camera or go to professional photographer for session to be accepted on Live jasmin :D Im curious if other people also have this problem:D
yes , thats why moslty all models are working for studios on livejasmin, they want the best quality for pics, camera settings, room decoration , is dificult with them ...they also got lots of rules while camming.. cant touch ur phone, cand get out of camera even a second, cant even chew gum while on cam;)

yes , thats why moslty all models are working for studios on livejasmin, they want the best quality for pics, camera settings, room decoration , is dificult with them ...they also got lots of rules while camming.. cant touch ur phone, cand get out of camera even a second, cant even chew gum while on cam;)
this I didnt know :D But prices they have very good. I mean people who visit Jasmin really must have money :D So quality of models also must be good

• Hugs
Reactions: Mysticgirlbluee
Hey everyone! I was reminded today graduation season has begun in the United States. We're also about to march headfirst into wedding season, people may have obligations to family/friends that would not ordinarily be an issue. Keep trying and good luck!

Hey everyone! I was reminded today graduation season has begun in the United States. We're also about to march headfirst into wedding season, people may have obligations to family/friends that would not ordinarily be an issue. Keep trying and good luck!
That's very encouraging and uplifting and a reminder to stay positive , but the downfall of the industry is brutal this time. The number of excuses we will hear to make ourselves feel better keeps getting higher. We really have to admit we are suffering a huge blow right now. Next months excuses will be also: its Summer and everyone is out enjoying activities. Either we ride it out as it gets worse and find external ways to diversify income, or we quit and do something else. Unfortunately right now I have to go with the first choice.

That's very encouraging and uplifting and a reminder to stay positive , but the downfall of the industry is brutal this time. The number of excuses we will hear to make ourselves feel better keeps getting higher. We really have to admit we are suffering a huge blow right now. Next months excuses will be also: its Summer and everyone is out enjoying activities. Either we ride it out as it gets worse and find external ways to diversify income, or we quit and do something else. Unfortunately right now I have to go with the first choice.
Exactlly my mind.. in the summer we can say people go in holidays and weddings, in winter they spend money on Christmas gifts.. the truth is this propablly not going better just worst and only few models will can make not 'good money' but at least money they used to make before. More and more models are coming in the industry and tips are not to going to multiply.. we will have less and less tips with every model who join. Anyway.. is good to keep in mind that is not a problem with us and unfortunatelly is not something we can do 'to fix this'. I can see sites are making efforts to bring us traffick and promote theirself but as long people have no money and industry is overpopulated nothing is gonna change. Good luck everyone 🍀

I had this post typed up last night, but never sent it. Lol. I was going to say…

Teacher Appreciation Week is also this week all throughout the U.S. (I'm in childcare, and parents have been showering us with gifts everyday this week).

As mentioned...it’s graduation season. Then wedding season. Then that "summer slump" that many models talk about. Then back to school shopping. There’s always gonna be another reason for it being slow. Also cam site spending probably isn’t going to be as high on people’s priority lists as, say, their college student’s tuition bill. So when a regular is MIA, we gotta try not to take it personally. This is also why that “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket” advice still rings true.

No idea if it’d make much difference or not, but I do wish that more cam sites offered small token packages (like how on MyFreeCams you could buy tokens even with $3). It’s hard enough as it is to convince guys to tip. It’d go along nicely with the “All tips are appreciated” motto that we keep reminding members. Plus I have a few things on my tip menu that are only 10 and 20 tokens. I was always trying to get it into these guys’ heads that all tips are helpful and appreciated, and it doesn’t have to be a 100-token tip in order to mean something to me.

this I didnt know :D But prices they have very good. I mean people who visit Jasmin really must have money :D So quality of models also must be good
I already tried Livejasmin! I gave up, they are really crazy hahahaa, simply the moderator interrupts my transmission to ask me things for the decoration of my room, like: this plant is beautiful, should appear more, drag it to the left, the bedside table should go more to the Right and things of the gender, it was crazy

Exactlly my mind.. in the summer we can say people go in holidays and weddings, in winter they spend money on Christmas gifts.. the truth is this propablly not going better just worst and only few models will can make not 'good money' but at least money they used to make before. More and more models are coming in the industry and tips are not to going to multiply.. we will have less and less tips with every model who join. Anyway.. is good to keep in mind that is not a problem with us and unfortunatelly is not something we can do 'to fix this'. I can see sites are making efforts to bring us traffick and promote theirself but as long people have no money and industry is overpopulated nothing is gonna change. Good luck everyone 🍀
exactly! I've always had a few months extremely weak, they were February, June, my God, I was about to freak out how bad they were, but I had grandiose months, and months when I just got satisfied, now ... that I don't know what it is to feel relax about the camera, always this apprehension of emptiness and the difficulty of gaining something

I recently just switch to MFC from stripchat because it started to take me 2 weeks to reach a payout. Sometimes I would sit there for almost 2 hours before anyone even came in my room. I even have decently small sized following (only 11k). I am pleasantly surprised by MFC so far (I've only been on for 2 weeks). Obviously I wished I was making more, but I'm making more than I was at SC. Also - shot out to MFC's members, they have all been SUPER nice and welcoming!!!

It's definitely not u girls! As a tipper on cb every page has more attractive girls then not so just based on looks it would be difficult to pick one room particular room unless the viewer was looking for some kind of niche and ofc most just looking for attractive naked women wont go beyond the front page.

Something I've noticed in terms of new trends on front page popularity is "new girls" in teens/early 20s only going topless and basically teasing and doing masturbating in panties rather then doing full nudity, dildos etc.
Don't know if it's a studio telling girls to do this (one of them was definitely not new) or ladies just copying each other but they're seeming to have temporary success, only thing is I think it's mostly same tippers and just move on to another new girl after she loses her new tag.
Just thought I suggest that out there for anyone who wants to try that.

It's definitely not u girls! As a tipper on cb every page has more attractive girls then not so just based on looks it would be difficult to pick one room particular room unless the viewer was looking for some kind of niche and ofc most just looking for attractive naked women wont go beyond the front page.

Something I've noticed in terms of new trends on front page popularity is "new girls" in teens/early 20s only going topless and basically teasing and doing masturbating in panties rather then doing full nudity, dildos etc.
Don't know if it's a studio telling girls to do this (one of them was definitely not new) or ladies just copying each other but they're seeming to have temporary success, only thing is I think it's mostly same tippers and just move on to another new girl after she loses her new tag.
Just thought I suggest that out there for anyone who wants to try that.
It's simply a matter of money.
I have a decent income and it has increased significantly over the last years. But inflation and a few bills here and there and the result is that I have less money to spend than a few years ago when on paper I earned less. Prices have gone up for literally everything.

In the end I haven't tipped more than a (combined) few 100 tokens over the last 4 to 5 weeks whereas I had tipped about at least 5000-7.500 per month on average before...I was not a big tipper by any means whatsoever but there may be thousands of guys like me outside.

The failure is clearly not at you girls.

I recently just switch to MFC from stripchat because it started to take me 2 weeks to reach a payout. Sometimes I would sit there for almost 2 hours before anyone even came in my room. I even have decently small sized following (only 11k). I am pleasantly surprised by MFC so far (I've only been on for 2 weeks). Obviously I wished I was making more, but I'm making more than I was at SC. Also - shot out to MFC's members, they have all been SUPER nice and welcoming!!!
I have the same feelings. Mfc is pretty good, not so good as CB but still good. Stripchat is just drama

Reactions: MollyDark
Me personally werry worried about sites like recurbate. Every broadcaster is there and every stream . I have 2000 views from recording from few days ago. I know people need use card and pay to watch but probably waaaaay less than they need tip to see girls naked. Many times i was asking support to do something, they were asking me to send link of video i wanna delete (well to delete all i would need do nothing exvept sending this because is fukin every stream recorded), and then they were saying they will contact them and will let me know and SILENCE. I dont know if sites like this can affect our earnings but this site really sucks.

It's simply a matter of money.
I have a decent income and it has increased significantly over the last years. But inflation and a few bills here and there and the result is that I have less money to spend than a few years ago when on paper I earned less. Prices have gone up for literally everything.

In the end I haven't tipped more than a (combined) few 100 tokens over the last 4 to 5 weeks whereas I had tipped about at least 5000-7.500 per month on average before...I was not a big tipper by any means whatsoever but there may be thousands of guys like me outside.

The failure is clearly not at you girls.
This ^.
A lot of the cb affiliates are complaining about their money being down too (and it's a substantial drop even compared to just last month) which means its not just new models on the site and members spending there, its a lack of cash flow into the site. Traffic might also be down due to people needing to work more hours to be able to cover basic living costs or just not spending time in a place where they cant afford.

Uk everything is going up in prices because of a) covid aftermath, b) putin being a cunt, c) our government, d) good old brexit and e) various businesses (particularly those involving gas, oil and electricity) taking advantage of rising costs to charge more.

The UK while not in a recession is in a depression and just about anyone that falls under working class or has family responsibilities is struggling to justify spending on fun stuff. I'm ok for now but I am worrying that by summer's end I'm going to have to tell those I follow that I'll have to cancel subscriptions and cut back more on tips.

Me personally werry worried about sites like recurbate. Every broadcaster is there and every stream . I have 2000 views from recording from few days ago. I know people need use card and pay to watch but probably waaaaay less than they need tip to see girls naked. Many times i was asking support to do something, they were asking me to send link of video i wanna delete (well to delete all i would need do nothing exvept sending this because is fukin every stream recorded), and then they were saying they will contact them and will let me know and SILENCE. I dont know if sites like this can affect our earnings but this site really sucks.
Hey!

I know I just noticed from one streamer she is using rulta and her videos are not longer there (ofc you need to pay them
But you will be not longer in google search etc
I need to check it too ^^

• Wat?!
Reactions: BlackWizard
Status
Not open for further replies.