AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

STOP SCREAMING!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 19, 2017
Seriously, I've been watching some of these lovely ladies and the screaming is literally ear shattering. One in particular (I wont name her) screams ALL. THE. TIME! Really all the time. I can understand if you got tipped a shit load and it was for a brief period, I can deal, but in general just shouting makes me want to leave the room, and no matter how much I lower the volume it's still painful to my ear holes. I'm unsure if I ever sound like that, I sure hope not.

This particular model is in the top 100, has over 1000 people in her room and I just don't understand if these guys are deaf or if it's just me? Is there a way to adjust this volume thinggy on my end? Am I missing something?

Anyways just wanted to share my two cents.

Eh, different strokes for different folks. Whenever I still got high tips on MFC I found more often than not that guys really liked when you reacted super overt. One guy surprised me with, over the time of the shift, roughly 2500 in ninja. He really liked making me almost cry from being overwhelmed with love towards my room. If that's how she's found her regs respond and brings in more tips, then more power to her imo.

Eh, different strokes for different folks. Whenever I still got high tips on MFC I found more often than not that guys really liked when you reacted super overt. One guy surprised me with, over the time of the shift, roughly 2500 in ninja. He really liked making me almost cry from being overwhelmed with love towards my room. If that's how she's found her regs respond and brings in more tips, then more power to her imo.
Yes I understand for tipping but shouting the entire time is hard on my speakers and ears, Ill check into the volume button again. She was entertaining but it just physically hurt to listen.

I'm really loud. I always kind of project when I'm on cam. Idk, I can't really help it! It's partially a "performance" mindset and I also assume some people may be watching on laptops w/ crappy speakers.

Also, if I'm really excited about something...I'm going to get louder :bag:

I've come to find some people don't realize that sometimes when I'm reacting to things, it's because it was a private note or ninja tip that they can't see, so of course that might confuse people if you can't see what was said or tipped. Whenever girls are loud I just turn down the volume on the browser, but people being happy/entertaining doesn't really annoy me. A lot of guys don't have a lot of excitement in their life so they come to be entertained and feed off of the energy a model puts out. Seeing a happy energetic cute girl can lift a guys mood after a long day. Sometimes I like to watch excited girls, sometimes I like to watch when they're just chill, calm and relaxed. I haven't come across too many who were 'ear shattering' but a lot who are loud and project their voice.

Seriously, I've been watching some of these lovely ladies and the screaming is literally ear shattering. One in particular (I wont name her) screams ALL. THE. TIME! Really all the time. I can understand if you got tipped a shit load and it was for a brief period, I can deal, but in general just shouting makes me want to leave the room, and no matter how much I lower the volume it's still painful to my ear holes. I'm unsure if I ever sound like that, I sure hope not.

I know exactly what you mean, and just said something about this the other day in the 'Annoying things...' thread. Haha. And it's not even just the reaction to tips, but also occasionally there will be a model who will scream something like "OKAY, SEE YA LATER, BIGDICKMAN!!!" at a member who is leaving the room or whatever. I kid you not...I just saw that on MFC the other night.

But yeah, like others on here said, I'd just leave the room then. It's better to just leave, because if you were to actually say something about it in the chat, it may piss off/offend the model. And even if it doesn't, it's likely that her regulars will bite your head off for mentioning it (They're probably used to the screaming, don't give a fuck, and adore her too much anyway). :)

The majority of the girls that I've witnessed screaming/yelling/taking loud, it just severely distorts the mic and it hurts my ears so bad, regardless of volume. I don't know who likes listening to a horribly distorted screeching mic but :haha: I don't think a lot of girls realize what it does to their sound

I think it bothers me most when the sound is really inconsistent. Like if the model's speaking voice is extremely soft and quiet. Then she gets a tip and blows out my ear drums. I actually worry about doing this, too, because my voice is pretty soft. I'm also always like worried my dog will bark and hurt people. :heartbreak:

I'm really loud. I always kind of project when I'm on cam. Idk, I can't really help it! It's partially a "performance" mindset and I also assume some people may be watching on laptops w/ crappy speakers.

Also, if I'm really excited about something...I'm going to get louder :bag:

I get that but
I know exactly what you mean, and just said something about this the other day in the 'Annoying things...' thread. Haha. And it's not even just the reaction to tips, but also occasionally there will be a model who will scream something like "OKAY, SEE YA LATER, BIGDICKMAN!!!" at a member who is leaving the room or whatever. I kid you not...I just saw that on MFC the other night.

But yeah, like others on here said, I'd just leave the room then. It's better to just leave, because if you were to actually say something about it in the chat, it may piss off/offend the model. And even if it doesn't, it's likely that her regulars will bite your head off for mentioning it (They're probably used to the screaming, don't give a fuck, and adore her too much anyway). :)
oh I would never ever troll someone or be rude. I dudend up leaving but I wanted to stay but my ears wanted to go!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
The majority of the girls that I've witnessed screaming/yelling/taking loud, it just severely distorts the mic and it hurts my ears so bad, regardless of volume. I don't know who likes listening to a horribly distorted screeching mic but :haha: I don't think a lot of girls realize what it does to their sound
This is what I'm saying! I hope my mic isn't doing that. There's no way to know. I keep asking and checking in with the guys.

I did it is still distorted.

It's okay. Me and a couple others who posted told you that we know what you mean, and agree that it's not "something wrong on our end." Like I said before, you'll have to just leave those rooms and visit others, because the models who do that probably do it regularly, and will probably continue to do it...especially if their own regulars/followers won't even say anything to them about it. I've also had to leave chatrooms where models have had their Rock music blasting, AND they were screaming into the mic...if you could just imagine how that sounds. Yikes. Lol.

There are plenty of other cool models for you to enjoy who don't scream into the mic like that. Why waste any more of your time and energy hoping these other ladies will change their habits?

Yes I understand for tipping but shouting the entire time is hard on my speakers and ears, Ill check into the volume button again. She was entertaining but it just physically hurt to listen.

Leave the room if you can't deal.. honestly don't see the point in coming on here and whinging about the way other models perform if it's working for them.. I'm sure she won't be offended if you decide to not watch her.

Leave the room if you can't deal.. honestly don't see the point in coming on here and whinging about the way other models perform if it's working for them.. I'm sure she won't be offended if you decide to not watch her.

I'm not whining Im suggesting to not kill peoples ears. Just my two cents, and not at all in any way trying to offend.

It's okay. Me and a couple others who posted told you that we know what you mean, and agree that it's not "something wrong on our end." Like I said before, you'll have to just leave those rooms and visit others, because the models who do that probably do it regularly, and will probably continue to do it...especially if their own regulars/followers won't even say anything to them about it. I've also had to leave chatrooms where models have had their Rock music blasting, AND they were screaming into the mic...if you could just imagine how that sounds. Yikes. Lol.

There are plenty of other cool models for you to enjoy who don't scream into the mic like that. Why waste any more of your time and energy hoping these other ladies will change their habits?

Not hoping just suggesting they do a mic check. Im sure they have no idea what it sounds like on the other end.

Reactions: Gen
I agree and yet I'm completely guilty
I can't help it man, I am just a super loud person. People in my "real life" are always telling me to lower my voice.

Reactions: Gen
Kind of off topic, but definitely tangential.
Sound is a huge deal for me. After 2 seconds I'm out if the sound is shitty. I'll take iffy video over bad sound. Especially if the model is playing music.

I'm not whining Im suggesting to not kill peoples ears. Just my two cents, and not at all in any way trying to offend.

As you said originally the girl is top 100 so obviously whatever she is doing is working for her, you don't have to watch her but others obviously enjoy what she is doing.

Maybe you should put your suggestion in a tip note if you're actually trying to help her as there is big chance she won't see this post or she might have no idea that it's aimed at her.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Picnic
Also, in my experience is that if the music is so loud that you have to shout over it, then the music is too loud. I visit rooms for the models, not the tunes.

I enjoy hearing some good music in a model's room, but I don't like feeling like I'm in a club because she has to yell over the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.