AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

STOP SCREAMING!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like here is a good thread to say .. if a girls sound is bad I really think its helpful to privately let her know. I'm all for moving on cos she's screaming (if you dont like it) but if her mic is constantly blowing out, if music is too loud ot hear her talk, if its distorted etc.... don't just bounce. We get it's important.

Also, if you use the yeti mic or something similar many have a headphone plug in them. Plug your headphones in and you can hear your own sound from your mic. If you're still getting members saying your sound is bad, and there's nothing bad in the headphones it could simply be a mfc glitch or similar and you mgiht need to reset.

I feel like here is a good thread to say .. if a girls sound is bad I really think its helpful to privately let her know. I'm all for moving on cos she's screaming (if you dont like it) but if her mic is constantly blowing out, if music is too loud ot hear her talk, if its distorted etc.... don't just bounce. We get it's important.

I probably should have been more specific. When I said that I'm out, it is for rooms visiting for the first time. Especially if it seems to be fairly active. Not my place to jump in and criticize the sound if others don't seem bothered. Models that I do visit on a consistent basis, we're on good enough terms where I will tell her if the sound is bad. So, I'm not bouncing because "Oh, well, her sound is shitty tonight, I'll try again another time."

Some will hate it, others will love it. Personally, I don't think trying to cast the widest net is best. My advice would be, just do what feels natural to you. That way work is a lot easier, and you attract the type of regulars that genuinely are attracted to your individual personality.

Every model I've known personally that really put on an act really had a hard time keeping that up over time and it really hurt her room.

If someone is top 100 with 1000 viewers why would they change? If it ain't broke don't fix it.

The screaming is probably part of her persona and if she's that popular she probably knows what she's doing.

And stop telling "thank you" every time you receive a tip :) at some point becomes so annoying.

Um.

What.

Not saying "thank you" in response to tips would be RUDE AS FUCK, unless the model is working a financial domination angle. The members doing the tipping would get pissy about the model "not appreciating" them.

I mostly agree about the screamers. My room volume is typically around 2-3% and my local volume runs maybe 15 %. What I notice is the girls flitting about trying to carry on a convo from across their room and then come back and sit 2 feet from the laptop cam, which usually is the mic, with their voices at the same level. Yes, it distorts her mic and my speakers. Of course there are 'tip excitement times' and I don't think that's even close to being a concern.
I would suggest if you have any desire to have great sound, get an Excelvan ($30), a Blue Snowball ($50) or a Yetti ($100). $ range is 'average amazon.' Your sound will benefit immensely. If you really wanna have great tunes, and not get the dirty sound from your music, get a small 2 channel sound board and run them both thru that. Total outlay will probably run you $80ish.. Yes, you can spend LOTS more. :)

Why do I have the feeling you dislike it because she's thanking paying members, and not giving all her attention to you for free? :think:

nope..is not that. but if you hear ten thousands time thank you is not that good. anyway, I understood your thoughts about that and I respect this.

nope..is not that. but if you hear ten thousands time thank you is not that good. anyway, I understood your thoughts about that and I respect this.

You are crazy. Saying thank you is polite. You are complaining about being polite too much. What are you, a sociopath?

"I'd thank you guys for your tips, but then I would have to say it SOOO many times through out the show. That might get repetitive. From now on, just assume every tip comes with a thank you. I don't want to over do the whole 'being polite' thing and annoy you guys!"

LOL can you even imagine this, though??

I mean, if it annoys you, then it annoys you. But "stop saying thank you for every tip" is terrible advice to give to cam models.

If the constant "thank you"s are a pet peeve, maybe try a strip club instead of a chat room.

If the constant "thank you"s are a pet peeve, maybe try a strip club instead of a chat room.

At my local strip club, tips get titties in your face. Not a thank you in sight.

• Funny!
Reactions: SoTxBob and Picnic
Isn't that thanks enough? ;)

Oh, absolutely. If I could get titties in my face any time someone thanked me, I would be happy as a cat in a sunny window.

If you're talking about models saying thank you after EVERY individual "yellow wall" tip, then I definitely see what you're saying, and I feel the same way. In fact, I've spoken about this before, and said that if you're getting a yellow wall of 5-token tips (or whatever amount) every 2 seconds for like 10 minutes straight, it would sound absolutely ridiculous for the model to keep saying thank you after each one...when they're so close together like that.

On MFC, when I realized the person(s) was doing a yellow wall, I'd say thank you a couple times, and space out my thank you's so I don't sound ridiculous saying it EVERY second...and let the yellow wall tipper(s) continue while I keep smiling at them. Then when they're done, give one last "Thank you!!!!!"

Reactions: bamxo
Status
Not open for further replies.