AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stream key for OBS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2022
Hello,

I have a friend for whom I was Moderator on Chaturbate and knight on Stripchat. She decided to stop working in the studio to do it independently but she has an OBS configuration problem for Stripchat

For Chaturbate, she easily found the "streaming key" to add on OBS but she is desperately looking for this key for Stripchat
When she clicks on "Show OBS Broadcasting Specification", nothing appears....

What should she do to see this key or what error does it make during configuration?

thank you in advance for your help

Hey @maintcon

It's hard to give you directions/advice as you're speaking on behalf of someone else's account and I need to check some things on that account to see why this is happening.

Ideally, your friend should contact our Support team so we can check the account and forward it to our Technical team should we need to dig deeper into whatever is causing this.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

I will also PM you now with further assistance and info.

Upvote 0
Hey @maintcon

It's hard to give you directions/advice as you're speaking on behalf of someone else's account and I need to check some things on that account to see why this is happening.

Ideally, your friend should contact our Support team so we can check the account and forward it to our Technical team should we need to dig deeper into whatever is causing this.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

I will also PM you now with further assistance and info.
thanks @Charlie_SC i just contacted her for ask her to make a ticket

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.