AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate account closed due to fraud

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Hello i was visiting a model for some time and i was using hacked accounts. Today i learned that her account got closed. And it is all my fault. She did not know i was using hacked accounts and now her account is blocked and closed forever. I dont understand what to do. She is innocent and now she is suffering because of me. Is there anyone out there with a similar situation or story?

• Wat?!
Reactions: DoD404
I've heard members having hacked accounts on streamate, so if this is real:

1) fuck you.
2) email support. Plead her case, explain there isn't any relations other than visiting her on cam. Hopefully they unban her.
3) fuck you again. Stop being a fraudulent fuck. Your fraudulent activity cost this woman her job she needs to pay her bills. Fuck you and grow the fuck up. Like what the fuck is wrong with you OP? People who work camsites do so for money, and here you are with an account equivalent to monopoly money. Do you not see how fucked up you are. You are an exploitive cunt so your pee can be hard. Disgusting.

4) fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Hello i was visiting a model for some time and i was using hacked accounts. Today i learned that her account got closed. And it is all my fault. She did not know i was using hacked accounts and now her account is blocked and closed forever. I dont understand what to do. She is innocent and now she is suffering because of me. Is there anyone out there with a similar situation or story?

The balls to admit this and then seek help.

Reactions: Kokoro
I want to explain why the model was probably banned for OP's thievery and fraud. On Streamate, models are covered by all chargebacks. I only had the site chargeback once, and that was on my request. Even if those hacked accounts fought the charges, the model is still paid. Since OP was probably primarily coming to this model, they might think she could have been involved. Do you see how Streamate could assume she was laundering money with you?

Adult transactions are considered high risk BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE OP. And they have to take this very seriously or face being shut down if they are allowing fraud to take place.

well maybe, just maybe, you should have realized what you were doing was fucking stupid and selfish. there are real life consequences to this shit, not just for you but others as well. now you have put a hardworking model out of a job because of your selfishness and you think its a good idea to come to a camgirl forum to look for advice? the audacity, man. fuck offfffffffff

What if she was a single mother or the main breadwinner for a family? What if she had a ton of pets that she looks after and supports? What if for various reasons, there were not very many feasible employment opportunities in her area? What if now she did sex work, she can't get jobs as easily, and struggles/ has been outed, and is ostracized? Wow..just wow. You need to do EVERYTHING you can to make it clear she was not involved w/ this. Including turning yourself over to authorities, if that's what it takes. I seriously hope this is just a troll, and not a real story. Beyond F'ed up!.

OP's situation aside, it's awful how someone could get their account suspended on being - as OP said - unaware of hacked accounts paying her income.

OP made a conscious choice but the model did not.
Is it a pipe dream to imagine the ToS changing in favour of the models banned on these grounds? Because this is unfair.

I'd much rather someone docked my pay than took away my means to earn with them permanently.

OP's situation aside, it's awful how someone could get their account suspended on being - as OP said - unaware of hacked accounts paying her income.

Is it a pipe dream to imagine the ToS changing in favour of the models banned on these grounds? Because this is unfair.

I'd much rather someone docked my pay than took away my means to earn with them permanently.
I never even thought of something like this happening and it makes me slightly concerned. I would be beside myself if something like this happened to me. I would hope she would be able to contest it. and SM would reopen her account once they found out she had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: MarieElise

i wish i knew who the model was so i can at least give her liz's email address and that is if she is on social media. because the ban is unfair, but i understand how the model in question could have gotten blamed for it. it could of been a knee jerk reaction because evidence showed hacked accounts frequenting her. epayments recently froze their accounts to deal with fraudulent activity, so maybe this was a factor in their decision making? idk

either way it fucking sucks. fuck OP.

i wish i knew who the model was so i can at least give her liz's email address and that is if she is on social media. because the ban is unfair, but i understand how the model in question could have gotten blamed for it. it could of been a knee jerk reaction because evidence showed hacked accounts frequenting her. epayments recently froze their accounts to deal with fraudulent activity, so maybe this was a factor in their decision making? idk

either way it fucking sucks. fuck OP.
what is liz email address?

i am trying to fix this. who do i contact? i will take the blame...

You really think that it's just possible to prove that you have no link with the model ?
Stupid guy.

Anyway, for any other hacker passing on this one.

When you stole tokens it's the same than cash :
stolen cash is dirty, you have 1st to make it disappear (wash it) before using it.
Else you fuck not only you, but everybody around you (familly, friends, customers, ....).

If you wonder now how to hide the tokens, just forget hacking.

Could we have been trolled here? That is such a shitty thing to do and sooo absurd coming here for advice.

Could we have been trolled here? That is such a shitty thing to do and sooo absurd coming here for advice.
When I get a chance, I'm going to message Streamate's Liz asking her about this situation, because I fucking hope it's a troll. Because if it is true, great. Now I and others have to worry if this could happen to us.

Whatever the outcome, we can all agree, OP is garbage.

OP probably thinks he's fine because he's just a troll and not an actual frauder (if that's the case, the situation may have been real but he could get all defended because of models' reaction).

But the truth is... he isn't fine.

Imagine having such a shitty personality that it sounds like a fun time to you to visit the forum created for models, troll them and laugh at their reaction because your story is the worst nightmare for many models.

OP, seek some professional help until it's too late.
You're a pure trash whether it's true or not.

I've heard members having hacked accounts on streamate, so if this is real:

1) fuck you.
2) email support. Plead her case, explain there isn't any relations other than visiting her on cam. Hopefully they unban her.
3) fuck you again. Stop being a fraudulent fuck. Your fraudulent activity cost this woman her job she needs to pay her bills. Fuck you and grow the fuck up. Like what the fuck is wrong with you OP? People who work camsites do so for money, and here you are with an account equivalent to monopoly money. Do you not see how fucked up you are. You are an exploitive cunt so your pee can be hard. Disgusting.

4) fuck you fuck you fuck you.

AudriTwo, I am a new model, just over 4 months, on streamate and it is my primary site. What are the signs of fraudulent/hacked accounts and what is your recommendation of handling a situation like this? I want to avoid this situation at all cost. I also looked through streamates FAQ's and could not find anything relating to this type of situation.

Reactions: AudriTwo
AudriTwo, I am a new model, just over 4 months, on streamate and it is my primary site. What are the signs of fraudulent/hacked accounts and what is your recommendation of handling a situation like this? I want to avoid this situation at all cost. I also looked through streamates FAQ's and could not find anything relating to this type of situation.

When a new member spends a lot on shows in a short period of time, I take it upon myself to contact support, provide the member #, & ask if their account is legit to cover my own ass.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LittleLei

i figured i'd answer this publicly too. i didn't get a clear answer, but if you suspect a member is being fraudulent, report it. especially if they hint or tell you. if you are found to be complicit, you will be terminated.

When a new member spends a lot on shows in a short period of time, I take it upon myself to contact support, provide the member #, & ask if their account is legit to cover my own ass.

i understand the fear, but i don't think this is totally necessary. could get quite excessive. if they are constantly on new accounts while spending on you in a short period of time is a big warning. that's when i would send a message to support asking if they are legit. sometimes it can be that paranoid spouse not wanting to get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.