AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate member referral - cammodels.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalina SM

Streamate.com - EU
Industry Representative
Jul 19, 2018
Europe
streamatemodels.com
Twitter Username
@StreamateEurope
Hi everyone!

I hope you are all well in this pandemic period, it's crazy what's going on!

So I wanted to open this topic about cammodels.com and what this is because I saw in some past posts here that certain performers do not know what it is. CamModels.com is a Streamate White Label (basically is Streamate.com but with different colors ) :).

CamModels.com is the only White Label we have which can give a member referral. How is that? Well, when you post about your show in Social Media or any personal websites, instead of posting your direct Stremate URL, you can actually post your cammodels link. If you have customers registering through your cammodels link (and they are completely new on Streamate), from what they spend with you, you will get an extra 40% and if they spend with other models on the website, you will get another 20%.

How to build the link: it's very simple, you add your screen name.cammodels.com. Example: amber.cammodels.com
Make sure your link is correct because we have another White Label called cammodel.com and that one does not give referral. If the customers sign up through another link or another White Label, you will not get a referral. They have to sign up through your link to be able to get the referral.

Feel free to post in this thread if there are any questions or something is not clear :)

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all well in this pandemic period, it's crazy what's going on!

So I wanted to open this topic about cammodels.com and what this is because I saw in some past posts here that certain performers do not know what it is. CamModels.com is a Streamate White Label (basically is Streamate.com but with different colors ) :).

CamModels.com is the only White Label we have which can give a member referral. How is that? Well, when you post about your show in Social Media or any personal websites, instead of posting your direct Stremate URL, you can actually post your cammodels link. If you have customers registering through your cammodels link (and they are completely new on Streamate), from what they spend with you, you will get an extra 40% and if they spend with other models on the website, you will get another 20%.

How to build the link: it's very simple, you add your screen name.cammodels.com. Example: amber.cammodels.com
Make sure your link is correct because we have another White Label called cammodel.com and that one does not give referral. If the customers sign up through another link or another White Label, you will not get a referral. They have to sign up through your link to be able to get the referral.

Feel free to post in this thread if there are any questions or something is not clear :)
Hi

Does this also work if a customer registers with Paypal as payment method (instead of visa/mastercard)?

I tried to create an account through such a cammodels referral link. I used my Paypal account as payment method. All seemed to go well but then at the end I arrived on a page saying:

"Your account information could not be verified.
We were unable to process your card information. Please try again or contact customer support."

And my account was not created.

So now I wonder, should this registering through a cammodels referral link normally work also when using Paypal?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi

Does this also work if a customer registers with Paypal as payment method (instead of visa/mastercard)?

I tried to create an account through such a cammodels referral link. I used my Paypal account as payment method. All seemed to go well but then at the end I arrived on a page saying:

"Your account information could not be verified.
We were unable to process your card information. Please try again or contact customer support."

And my account was not created.

So now I wonder, should this registering through a cammodels referral link normally work also when using Paypal?

Thanks

Hi,

The billing option has nothing to do with the referral link. I recommend you to contact our support because probably something else happened there.

Upvote 0
Hi Catalina! This is AWESOME to know!! I am currently changing all my social media to point here instead of my Streamate link. I wish I knew this before since I got a few of my old camsite clients to sign up when I switched to SM!

I did notice two things -

1. I can access my profile despite it being region blocked (I normally shut this off to check on my profile).
2. I cannot use Linktree to point to this link. I get a red exclamation point stating the site is invalid. I know this is likely their problem but maybe there is something that can be done to fix it, or some reason it is saying the site link is invalid. I'd like to have that as my front and center link!

Thanks again for spreading the good word, and for everything you do for us!

Upvote 0
Hi Catalina! This is AWESOME to know!! I am currently changing all my social media to point here instead of my Streamate link. I wish I knew this before since I got a few of my old camsite clients to sign up when I switched to SM!

I did notice two things -

1. I can access my profile despite it being region blocked (I normally shut this off to check on my profile).
2. I cannot use Linktree to point to this link. I get a red exclamation point stating the site is invalid. I know this is likely their problem but maybe there is something that can be done to fix it, or some reason it is saying the site link is invalid. I'd like to have that as my front and center link!

Thanks again for spreading the good word, and for everything you do for us!

Hi,

1. I can access my profile despite it being region blocked (I normally shut this off to check on my profile). - on which website did you check on yourself? Did you view your page as a visitor or as a logged in member? Were you using a VPN when you checked on yourself?

2. I cannot use Linktree to point to this link. I get a red exclamation point stating the site is invalid. I know this is likely their problem but maybe there is something that can be done to fix it, or some reason it is saying the site link is invalid. I'd like to have that as my front and center link! - there should not be any issues to add you cammodels there, I have seen several models being able to do that. Unfortunately I cannot help here as Linktree is an external site and does not belong to us.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much! I am not logged in to Streamate and am in an incognito window. If I go to http://streamate.com/cam/emme_torx I get redirected to the https://streamate.com/404 page and receive the error "Sorry, we couldn't find what you were looking for." This is normal since I am region blocking my area. Now if I go in the same window to http://emme_torx.cammodels.com/ I can see my full profile, as though the region blocking is not effective.

I'll keep banging my head against the wall for Linktree. I hope it's not because of something silly like the underscore in my name. Thank you!

Upvote 0
If I go to http://streamate.com/cam/emme_torx I get redirected to the https://streamate.com/404 page and receive the error "Sorry, we couldn't find what you were looking for." This is normal since I am region blocking my area. Now if I go in the same window to http://emme_torx.cammodels.com/ I can see my full profile, as though the region blocking is not effective.
Being able to access your cammodels page is an expected behavior, so that's normal. :)

Upvote 0
I have been happily using this to tweet when going online, I hope to get a few referrals! I do have another question, would it be OK to use the personalized cammodels.com link to watermark a video for uploading to Streamate? All my videos have an intro and watermark and have been rejected, so I am thinking of making some new videos and would be satisfied with a watermark that at least could redirect them back.

Upvote 0
I have been happily using this to tweet when going online, I hope to get a few referrals! I do have another question, would it be OK to use the personalized cammodels.com link to watermark a video for uploading to Streamate? All my videos have an intro and watermark and have been rejected, so I am thinking of making some new videos and would be satisfied with a watermark that at least could redirect them back.
We do not accept watermarks and neither having the referral link posted on Streamate. The referral link can be used only externally, around the web, personal sites, social media etc, but it cannot be advertised anywhere on Streamate. :)

Upvote 0
We do not accept watermarks and neither having the referral link posted on Streamate. The referral link can be used only externally, around the web, personal sites, social media etc, but it cannot be advertised anywhere on Streamate. :)
Is it no watermark at all, or just no watermark that links somewhere? I watermark my videos with just my name and it's been approved in my uploads.

Upvote 0
Is it no watermark at all, or just no watermark that links somewhere? I watermark my videos with just my name and it's been approved in my uploads.
Your SM nickname is fine, that's no problem at all, but we do not accept watermarks with names that belong to other brands, companies, sites etc.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Your SM nickname is fine, that's no problem at all, but we do not accept watermarks with names that belong to other brands, companies, sites etc.
Oh I didn't know this. I have a question now. My cam name is Alessandra Hart. On Streamate that used to be my name too until I left my studio and had to change it. Now my name is Wynne Wynn on Streamate but Alessandra everywhere else. When I record videos using Logi Capture it has a watermark of my name, Alessandra Hart, embedded. Will I be allowed to upload these videos to Streamate, or do I need to make separate videos just for Streamate?

Upvote 0
Oh I didn't know this. I have a question now. My cam name is Alessandra Hart. On Streamate that used to be my name too until I left my studio and had to change it. Now my name is Wynne Wynn on Streamate but Alessandra everywhere else. When I record videos using Logi Capture it has a watermark of my name, Alessandra Hart, embedded. Will I be allowed to upload these videos to Streamate, or do I need to make separate videos just for Streamate?
You will have to make separate videos as those won't be accepted. :)

Upvote 0
Hello, Catalina! Thank you for useful information on the referral link. Unfortunately I have a problem with it: when I put myname.cammodels.com in a browser it gives me just a blank page. I tried it in different browsers and the issue is still there. What shall I do to fix this?

Upvote 0
Hello, Catalina! Thank you for useful information on the referral link. Unfortunately I have a problem with it: when I put myname.cammodels.com in a browser it gives me just a blank page. I tried it in different browsers and the issue is still there. What shall I do to fix this?
do you have geoblock active? if not, try clearing your cache. i was able to pull up your cammodels page with no problem.
screencapture-mslorelei-cammodels-2021-05-14-16_56_47.png

Upvote 0
do you have geoblock active? if not, try clearing your cache. i was able to pull up your cammodels page with no problem.
thank you a lot! yes, I guess that was the problem... and thank you for sharing:)

Upvote 0
You will have to make separate videos as those won't be accepted. :)
Hi catalina,

I am getting this error,

Our records indicate that your account is not compliant with "Know Your Customer" requirements or your information was rejected. While you are able to start a show, we are unable to process payments for non-compliant accounts. Please review and/or correct the following issues before your next payment:

anything about this?

Upvote 0
Hi catalina,

I am getting this error,

Our records indicate that your account is not compliant with "Know Your Customer" requirements or your information was rejected. While you are able to start a show, we are unable to process payments for non-compliant accounts. Please review and/or correct the following issues before your next payment:

anything about this?
This message indicates that your proof of address document has been rejected and you have to submit a different one. The proof of address has to be a document that shows your address, full name and the date (has to be dated within 90 days max.). This can be a utility bill, phone bill, bank statement.

Upvote 0
Hi,

The earnings you see in your earnings reports are the payments you will receive. So yes, that's your share :)
Hi I am Elana it’s nice to meet you this is a very nice store it here and it’s pretty cool I have a question I have been with Jamie for over two years and it probably will get paid weekly well I came across a customer who spent and shipped meals with me private fraudulently them I guess it was a stolen car or something anyway I got in trouble for it I don’t think it’s fair that models take the fall for this because we have no idea what’s been spent on us and how it’s being spent they shut my account down the studio I was with I was forced to pay them back and is horrible I stream it was one of the best sites that I’ve had and been on so do you know any idea on how I can get my account on band or get the band a lift or have them reinstate my modeling account is this possible

Upvote 0
Why not just tell everyone about Streamate's actual affiliate site? Cambuilder.com pays out 35% no matter what model they spend on, none of this 20% or 40% thing. Sure if you refer someone and they're your biggest fan, that 40% is nice, but most of the time, we'd rather have the solid 35%.

Plus, then our cammodel.com earnings aren't linked to our model account, which is great if we ever get suspended as a cammodel for any reason. It would sure suck for us to spend years building up cammodel earnings only to get suspended as a model and lose not only our camming earnings, but our affiliate earnings too. To me it's way better to keep it separate.

Plus, this way, anyone can do it, not just Streamate models.

Anyone; anyone here on the forum can make a Cambuilder.com whitelable and make 35% for life off of sign ups without having to get a Streamate model account approved. Win-win for the models too; we love traffic.

We can even make 35% on sign ups if we come up with a clever domain name, register that domain name, and without any promotion at all, some horny person happens to type in our URL and sign up.

http://lemonwhores.com/ <-For example, this is one of my cambuilder white labels.

One big downside of this is Cambuilder earnings are affected by chargebacks--cammodel earnings, even the 20%'s, are not. So you need to decide which is best for you, there's pros and cons to each.

Upvote 0
Why not just tell everyone about Streamate's actual affiliate site? Cambuilder.com pays out 35% no matter what model they spend on, none of this 20% or 40% thing. Sure if you refer someone and they're your biggest fan, that 40% is nice, but most of the time, we'd rather have the solid 35%.

Plus, then our cammodel.com earnings aren't linked to our model account, which is great if we ever get suspended as a cammodel for any reason. It would sure suck for us to spend years building up cammodel earnings only to get suspended as a model and lose not only our camming earnings, but our affiliate earnings too. To me it's way better to keep it separate.

Plus, this way, anyone can do it, not just Streamate models.

Anyone; anyone here on the forum can make a Cambuilder.com whitelable and make 35% for life off of sign ups without having to get a Streamate model account approved. Win-win for the models too; we love traffic.

We can even make 35% on sign ups if we come up with a clever domain name, register that domain name, and without any promotion at all, some horny person happens to type in our URL and sign up.

http://lemonwhores.com/ <-For example, this is one of my cambuilder white labels.

One big downside of this is Cambuilder earnings are affected by chargebacks--cammodel earnings, even the 20%'s, are not. So you need to decide which is best for you, there's pros and cons to each.
It was not mentioned because no one asked. cambuilder.com is our affiliation program where anyone who has a source of external traffic, can create a WL with us and be able to generate revenues. Cambuilder has different rev-share packages, so you can consult them on the site and choose the one you want. :)

Reactions: AlexLady
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.