AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate seems weird these past few days

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2018
I been noticing lately clients are just in and out of my free chat and I don’t see so much regulars but seeing a lot of new people but they were just in and out of my room. Anyone else experiencing this on streamate?

I visit the same model all the time on Streamate - most nights in fact. This past week and a bit is the first time that I've sat in her room without others coming and going. Like, I can be the only person there for all of the time I'm in the room. Could be that everyone has spent their budget already this month but still seems a bit weirder than normal from a member's perspective.

Upvote 0
I’d totally say this is the slowest I ever been even since covid! Like I usually getting my goal in 5 hours and now had to work Extra 1 to 2 hours to make it. It’s been a really tough week plus annoying new members who just keep on begging in free chat, giving their personal infos I’m so glad there’s a kick and block button😂

Reactions: inertvolcano
Upvote 0
I’d totally say this is the slowest I ever been even since covid! Like I usually getting my goal in 5 hours and now had to work Extra 1 to 2 hours to make it. It’s been a really tough week plus annoying new members who just keep on begging in free chat, giving their personal infos I’m so glad there’s a kick and block button😂
There's been a lot of complaining about SM lately. It's definitely not just you.

Reactions: mika
Upvote 1
This week past has been some of the worst traffic I have ever seen. Mid-November last year was also bad, but not like this.
Some glitches too, I suspect they are doing something in the back end.

Reactions: mika
Upvote 0
This week past has been some of the worst traffic I have ever seen. Mid-November last year was also bad, but not like this.
Some glitches too, I suspect they are doing something in the back end.
Really worst! Imagine clients would just be in and out of my room, some would talk for a little and then they would leave and the most annoying thing is those people would join when someone take takes me pvt so I kept on kicking them from joining☹️

• Hugs
Reactions: thinkinboutit
Upvote 0
The last few weeks on SM have been horrible. Like worst of my 8 years of camming

Upvote 1
I have been camming for them since 2012, so 10 years so I couldn't agree anymore with you. Ive been with Chaturbate since 2015 and its the same as well. Today particularly is the worse day for both. Not only the Holidays , but I think its the inflation. We get a lot of stock and crypto investors that are trying to save the little they have left so their markets survive inflation, hence they're not investing on us. After last Sunday the markets crashed again. Meaning, our regulars are pulling out money out of their investments to pay for mortgage, rent and Holidays stuff, and we come last.

Upvote 0
I been noticing lately clients are just in and out of my free chat and I don’t see so much regulars but seeing a lot of new people but they were just in and out of my room. Anyone else experiencing this on streamate?
It is dead, dead, dead today y'all. I had never seen this in the 10 years I've been camming. Something is really going wrong in the industry but it's not the industry's fault. Also, I'd like to add, I had only been doing chaturbate and streamate as my only income. And due to the chronic inflation increase last Spring I started thinking of plan B, because I knew something was going to change. This month I noticed things started getting worse. I thought sales would go back up after the 7th of the month which they always did for me every month but they didn't. So I'm in the process of officially adding a third form of income unrelated to camming still remote , from home. Please don't take my word for financial advice. But if I was you, I would be looking at plan B and C because inflation is hitting our viewers too. Pay attention to the markets, that's how we flow too. And it won't recover anytime soon. Huge changes are coming. Plan, plan, plan. accordingly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.