AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamates new document verification stopped me mid contest.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
I was doing great in the contest, when it asked me to stop and do a one time verification. It was really hard with the frames they gave, both on the phone or computer. I think it was rejected, but I can't tell as the page just says we are resubmitting my documents, and to upload this and that using their frames.

I have a very light coloured license, and it doesn't show up well in the face,/ID photo no matter what I use. I have $1000 in my account, and now I am shut down because I can't get a clear picture using their app.

Anyone else having problems? Everyone must do it when they cam next time if not.

I just logged back into my account this morning and the yellow banner notice is no longer there. I assume it means that everything was verified?? Is this the same for you guys as well?
Usually those banner alerts go away when you are approved.

Upvote 0
@Catalina SM I understand you do the EU division. I am in the US. Can you have support assist me? I have done everything I can possibly do as a model trying to get this resolved.
Did you get help? THey keep saying, do it again, but it doesn't work. This letters on my license are just too small, and the license is too big for the fram. I have $1000 waiting

Upvote 0
I'm curious what happened with mine, I did everything right and the banner went away. Then they emailed me and told me it wasn't approved because they weren't HD. I took them in natural light with my iphone 12 they were most definitely clear. I went to try again and the banner is gone so I can't. I e-mailed them 4 photos both front and back of my ID horizontal and vertical and then 3 of me with it and haven't heard back. Hopefully I hear back before the 15th so either i'm good or can contact Liz asap and I don't get X'd out and start losing money.

• Wat?!
Reactions: LittleLei
Upvote 0
I'm curious what happened with mine, I did everything right and the banner went away. Then they emailed me and told me it wasn't approved because they weren't HD. I took them in natural light with my iphone 12 they were most definitely clear. I went to try again and the banner is gone so I can't. I e-mailed them 4 photos both front and back of my ID horizontal and vertical and then 3 of me with it and haven't heard back. Hopefully I hear back before the 15th so either i'm good or can contact Liz asap and I don't get X'd out and start losing money.

Was the email through SM or did they email you with the email you used to sign up? The banner is gone on my end too, but I'd like to know if I need to look for an email -_-.

Upvote 0
Was the email through SM or did they email you with the email you used to sign up? The banner is gone on my end too, but I'd like to know if I need to look for an email -_-.
They e-mailed my outlook email, it didn't come as a SM direct message so definitely check your e-mails just to be safe. My plan is to just stay on top of it and make sure it's accepted by the 15th.

Upvote 0
My banner is gone too. No email from them. They really should send us a message to let us know it worked. I hate that the possibility of losing the account for even a short time is looming over me.
I guess if they haven't sent as message by now it is ok. @AlyssaRyan You should email Liz, don't wait! I know she is getting inundated with messages about it and who knows how long it will take to get answers.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AlissaRyan
Upvote 0
My banner is gone too. No email from them. They really should send us a message to let us know it worked. I hate that the possibility of losing the account for even a short time is looming over me.
I guess if they haven't sent as message by now it is ok. @AlyssaRyan You should email Liz, don't wait! I know she is getting inundated with messages about it and who knows how long it will take to get answers.
I was going to wait till Monday because I know they never answer on a weekend but you're right, I could lose thousands if I get locked out on the 15th waiting around. I don't know why this is so difficult. I'll send what I sent to reg support to Liz, hell if they need a whole video of me and the ID i'd be happy to send it.

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
I have done them so many times now it is crazy. Liz isn;t much help. She just told me to practice. But the stupid frames are too small. You can not hold and ID and havce them see your face, plus the ID. This whole thing is MESSED up. I have written the 8 letters to different people. They owe me over $10000 but I can't get reverified

• Wat?!
Reactions: englishmuffins
Upvote 0
I have been mailing and takig to her. She just says try again. Mine went away and came back after they reviewed the photos.

Upvote 0
I was going to wait till Monday because I know they never answer on a weekend but you're right, I could lose thousands if I get locked out on the 15th waiting around. I don't know why this is so difficult. I'll send what I sent to reg support to Liz, hell if they need a whole video of me and the ID i'd be happy to send it.
Everyone should write in and tell them. Liz has been 0 help.

Upvote 0
They are literally telling me over and over that they don't get them when it says scan looks good, all sent. Liz keeps saying take it again. The app software SUCKS

Upvote 0
Have you heard anything back yet? The same exact thing happened to me. I got an email saying I needed to upload a higher quality photo, but the link has disappeared! I emailed Liz yesterday and she replied today saying they cannot manually approve them and that it has to be through the verification system. I replied and asked how and where to resubmit the photos since the link is gone, and I’m waiting for a response. I really can’t afford to have my account closed or suspended 😩

Upvote 0
Have you heard anything back yet? The same exact thing happened to me. I got an email saying I needed to upload a higher quality photo, but the link has disappeared! I emailed Liz yesterday and she replied today saying they cannot manually approve them and that it has to be through the verification system. I replied and asked how and where to resubmit the photos since the link is gone, and I’m waiting for a response. I really can’t afford to have my account closed or suspended 😩
I just got on today, after over a week. They won't help you. I made it work with my passport, but I kind of damaged it in the process. I can tell you how if you want. The license wouldn't work. The problem is the software won't reverse, so you have to hold the cam, and take the photo and hold the ID.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.