AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streammate Questions

• Thread starter Deleted member 70347
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70347

Hello...a couple of quick Streammate questions:

1) Do the models I have in my favorites know that I am logged in to the site if I am not actually in their room?

2) They have a feature when I am logged in and on the main page where if you just touch a model's thumbnail it will give you a preview look into their room without taking you there. Do the models know you are there when you do that?

Just wondering about my privacy when logged in. Thank you!

Is this site glitching for anyone else? I've had several customers try to take me exclusive and then the screen freezes. I'm not sure if the problem is on their end or if SM is having the problem?

Reactions: SeleneInanna
I found it to be a bit glitchy yesterday. Model's cams would freeze, or a room wouldn't load at all. It seemed okay later. Do all models hate contest weeks? My "friend" hates them.

Status
Not open for further replies.