AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

streammate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
is it a good site? I been struggling on all my sites because how its been impacted so I wanted to add a fourth.

SM was the first site I started on and I always go back and forth between it so in my opinion it's definitely a good alternative and doesn't hurt to have another revenue stream potential especially right now with things being slow across all streaming sites.
Right now I have been using SM as my first priority streaming site since I've found others like Flirt4Free for example to have really slowed down unfortunately. Personally, I find SM is a little quieter as far as interaction with users, but the customers who do come to your room are typically more likely to tip/pvt show with you with a higher turnaround rate than Chaturbate for example which has a way higher percentage of grey users vs actual contributing users. Of course like any streaming site there will be slow periods.
This is based on the men's side of the site so not sure how it compares to the women's side but it's worth giving it a try and see how it works for you if you're willing to put the time into being actively online on SM.

Everysite is different experience for every model. If you are interested in a site, recommend trying it out for yourself. I recommend taking full advantage of the new model status while you have it for 30 days.

Just be sure to read the tos/cod and follow it to a t. They wont hesitate to suspend/ban.

is it a good site? I been struggling on all my sites because how its been impacted so I wanted to add a fourth.
I can say that is depends on your country xD
Unfornaturelly SM pick your views from this
For example I am from Poland, but I am a lot of time in UK but still not move out because of the studies and when I am living in Poland I can't pick any "good earning country like Norway, USA or UK" only Poland, Latvia or very poor countries
In my opinion it is unfair just because if you are from another country you have better chance
However in 1 year I will be moving to UK anyway but SM still work fine for the nights when I am sleeping (I found it funny making nap shows there since it is hard to wake me up and this is at least something in 1 week I am making around 200 usd just for sleeping XD

Status
Not open for further replies.