AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamster vs ShineModel vs SplitCam vs Stream Master

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2016
Twitter Username
@aryn_online
Chaturbate Username
msadams
Hi! I've been trying to read previous threads about multi-streaming.
My understanding is that all four of these services can serve that purpose (correct me if I'm wrong), but I wanted to get insight on how they compare? What's everyone's preference?
Do they all consolidate chats into one window? Is one more user friendly? Wondering those kinds of things.

Also. Is it possible to use an overlay on OBS and only stream it to certain sites with any of these services? I want to advertise things like OF, my Twitter, Instagram, etc, but some sites allow this and some don't. Would I have to use two instances of OBS to do this?

Thank yall!

My understanding is that all four of these services can serve that purpose (correct me if I'm wrong), but I wanted to get insight on how they compare? What's everyone's preference?
Do they all consolidate chats into one window? Is one more user friendly? Wondering those kinds of things.

Also. Is it possible to use an overlay on OBS and only stream it to certain sites with any of these services? I want to advertise things like OF, my Twitter, Instagram, etc, but some sites allow this and some don't. Would I have to use two instances of OBS to do this?

Thank yall!

Hello Aryn, from what I know only shinemodel have the chats in the same window and it the same time it helps with the restream, Splitcam is more or less as an OBS alternative, or you could use both in the same time, Streamter allow you to send the obs/splitcam source to multiple platforms without having to put the load on your pc, internet connection etc. Streaming in high quality on more than 3 websites can take lots of cpu power and internet bandwitdh so this service will do it for you from your single stream and load it on their servers and proccess it from there. I hope it helps.

Reactions: ShineModel

Thank yall!
We have been using Lovense Stream master (wish they used a different name) to stream to 3 sites regularly. I like stream master because you can stream to many sites together and all the chats come to one place. However the video feed to the viewers is not as good compared to other platforms.
I have been looking at the shine browser however it is difficult to setup the lovense toys and use the lovense overlay.
Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.