AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stretch Marks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2014
Looking to possibly get into the MFC community, but I have stretch marks. They are horrible but definitely visible. Will this be a problem? Should I find a way to cover them up? Any advice would be wonderful! :)

Send your MFC name to Amber and she will approve you to view the models only section.

Lots of useful info!

I'm not on MFC yet, I'm planning to sign up tomorrow but didn't know if it'd be worth it with the stretch mark issue :/ I was looking for advice on that to see if I still had a shot.

Yes. Its definitely still doable.
If you are really worried about it you can always keep a shirt on. Wear a wrap. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I know one model who recently had a child, she still cams. She just covers from below her breasts down to above her waist.

If you decide to just bare it all will there be some people who will comment or try to be mean? Yes. But that happens with every model for every reason you can think of. If someone is rude just ban them without comment. You didn't want them in you're room. The trolls don't tend to tip anyway.

Thank you JerryBoBerry, I think that ill start with covering until Im more comfortable. I know there are always jerks, while looking through the site I didn't come across anyone with stretch marks so it made me wonder if it made a difference. I really appreciate the advice:)

Reactions: SilentOne
Don't worry about them too much, they'll rarely, if ever, be a problem. While there will always be a mean person or two, don't worry about them. Most people aren't going to care about your stretch marks, or even notice them, because there's a hot girl on screen. They're even less likely to notice if their favorite body part is on screen. Forget the stretch marks, check out those rocking boobs and that epic butt! Hell, there's even folks out there who are into stretch marks.

We all have imperfections that we worry about, but then nobody even cares about them or notices that they exist. I have pretty obvious scars from my breast reduction last year. They're clearly visible on cam, yet nobody has ever noticed them or said a thing, because there are BARE BOOBS on my feed! And I'm a hot redhead, AND I'm playing with my nipples, wow!

However, if you're not comfortable showing them off at the moment, don't. It's your body, your chat room, and your choice. You can keep anything covered that you want to. Just rock your confidence about your favorite asset, and nobody's going to care either way.

You said you looked through lots of models and didn't see any with stretch marks? That's because they've been doing this a while, not because they don't have them!!!!! They just know how to use their lighting/camera settings to make them less noticeable. Also, some people use makeup tricks. And last but not least, let's not forget THIGH-HIGHS! Almost all women have stretch marks. Hell, I had stretch marks when I weighed 90 pounds. You just find ways to work with/around them.

Sign up for MFC. You don't have to actually get on cam until you're ready. But once you're a model there, and get verified here, you can enter the Models Only section. There are so many awesome tips and tricks on covering up stretchmarks (and other similar issues). Then once you're comfortable with that knowledge, you can log on to MFC and put it to work!

Would there be any chance that you could share the tips here? I for one have the same problem. I gained alot of weight after my first time camming and lost it all. But I still have super noticeable stretch marks on my stomach and thighs and back. It has prevented me from camming on the fact I feel I can't even tease because the second I lift up my shirt just a bit, everyone's going to dip out of my room after seeing my stretchmarks. They are really noticeable as they are brand new and still in the purple stage. I've used everything to lessen the appearance and nothing has worked. I like to be prepared, as the first 10 hours of mfc and having that new model sign are the most crucial.

SilentOne said:
Would there be any chance that you could share the tips here? I for one have the same problem. I gained alot of weight after my first time camming and lost it all. But I still have super noticeable stretch marks on my stomach and thighs and back. It has prevented me from camming on the fact I feel I can't even tease because the second I lift up my shirt just a bit, everyone's going to dip out of my room after seeing my stretchmarks. They are really noticeable as they are brand new and still in the purple stage. I've used everything to lessen the appearance and nothing has worked. I like to be prepared, as the first 10 hours of mfc and having that new model sign are the most crucial.
You should get yourself verified for model's only :) Also, how can they be brand new, purple stretch marks yet you've used everything to lessen their appearance and nothing works? You need to give these things time and be consistent in massaging with oil or whatever over a period of weeks/months to see results.

Well there like 6 months old which is new for stretch marks. They usually don't turn gray for a couple of years after getting them.

When they are new is the time frame where you are most likely able to reduce them visually with some sort of creams or lotions, but as mentioned above it does take time. Try mederma, and use it daily and don't give up.

As far as stretch marks on cam - it's really all about the lighting, color balance, and angles. It will be different for each persons skin tone, so I suggest just turning on your camming software and fiddling with your lights and webcam settings until you have the desired result before you stream.

Thank you all for the words of encouragement, I feel a lot better now :) I think ill do a combination of clothing, lighting, and makeup. Its more about making me feel more comfortable than anything else I guess. Im applying today then hopefully Ill be able to see more help in the Models Only section! thanks again!

For what it's worth, as a member I don't have an issue with stretch marks on a model. They are part of who she is, and like tattoos, piercings, missing limbs, and in one case what I think is ritual scarring, just another bit of history shared on your body.

There are hundreds and hundreds of women showing off their unique bodies everyday, and while there are always aspects that appeal to me in appearance based on my type programming, it's very very rare for an aspect to be an exclusionary one for me. If I lil your personality, style, and outlook, I'll not be put off by it.

The ladies above give good advice in covering up til you are comfortable, and start to feel your way. You'll find the great majority of members will not care.

I'm covered in stretch marks completely from my boobs to my thighs and make a confidence boosting sum on Clips4sale by exploiting them. Streamate also has a decent sized stretch mark fetish market. I'm definitely not a fan of my marked up skin, but it sure helps profiting off of an insecurity.

It's probably a lot less of a problem than you think it is. If you make a big deal about them or act noticeably insecure, you'll be a lot more likely to get trolls. Most likely if you just pretend they aren't there, or even try to profit off them, then most others either won't notice or won't care. :twocents-02cents:

Rose said:
I'm covered in stretch marks completely from my boobs to my thighs and make a confidence boosting sum on Clips4sale by exploiting them. Streamate also has a decent sized stretch mark fetish market. I'm definitely not a fan of my marked up skin, but it sure helps profiting off of an insecurity.

It's probably a lot less of a problem than you think it is. If you make a big deal about them or act noticeably insecure, you'll be a lot more likely to get trolls. Most likely if you just pretend they aren't there, or even try to profit off them, then most others either won't notice or won't care. :twocents-02cents:

Thats the great thing about camming! What you find insecure in your body image, there are going to be handful of guys that find that specific part completely adorable! Whether it be your feet,smile,butt,boobs, or scars. Someone is going to love it! Camming can give you the greatest confidence boost.

There are lots of us who are far more interested more in real women than in yet another generic clone from the Barbie factory.

My favorite model was greatly embarrassed by some skin problems but I thought her vitiligo was the cutest thing ever. Go figure.

Always_Tim said:
My favorite model was greatly embarrassed by some skin problems but I thought her vitiligo was the cutest thing ever. Go figure.
I suspect you are talking of a certain Slovak lady, one of the best, most seductive, and wildest models ever....Still super hot at 30.... If so agree fully, her vitiligo markings are especially cute.

Ambers Troll said:
Always_Tim said:
I suspect you are talking of a certain Slovak lady, one of the best, most seductive, and wildest models ever....Still super hot at 30.... If so agree fully, her vitiligo markings are especially cute.

I was referring to a model from California. (Well, former model. She stopped camming almost a year ago.)

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Always_Tim said:
Ambers Troll said:
Always_Tim said:

I was referring to a model from California. (Well, former model. She stopped camming almost a year ago.)
Vitiligo, like stretch marks would be the type of condition usually stopping someone from camming, good to know there are others facing their personal fears.

Thank you all for the kind words and the confidence boost! I have them on my stomach, hips, inner thighs and a little on my boobs! Now I figure even if I didn't have them people would still find something not to like or pick at, so Im going to rock them! :)

Reactions: Always_Tim
I have stretch marks and old scars after chickenpox on my hips and ass but they're invisible on cam. On some pictures they may be visible but who cares? :-D
I am probably the only person who sees them. Even my ex bf and current partner noticed it after couple of months :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.