AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat account banned forever?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2023
Hi Stripchat,
I'm a brand new model (just hitting a week today) and I already had my account banned. I've sent you a response to your support department as well as emailing Chloe (she had provided her email address on another thread). The reason my account was banned was that it said I was streaming with an unregistered model. This was completely true.
I wanted to plead my case to you in hopes we can get reinstated. The person I was streaming with was my husband. I had originally signed up for the account to do this on my own but he saw how much fun I was having with my followers. We decided to start streaming together only after seeing so many other models in the "guys" section who streamed with more than one person. Yes, total newbie mistake but we assumed it was something that was ok to do as everyone else was doing it. After my account was blocked I was able to see the 11 Must-Know Rules for streaming. Needless to say we went through them all and have followed every one of them to the letter.
My husband would like to also be included in the stream and we're happy to provide you with any of his documents as needed. We can give you our marriage certificate as well if that helps. He's happy to sign up on an account for himself too but now we're not sure if he does that (and if you reinstated my account) if we could still stream together? I do see a section for couples but we wouldn't always be streaming together. Sometimes just me, sometimes just him, and sometimes both of us.
If you allow, we will be happy to send you anything required and sincerely apologize for making a stupid newbie mistake. If there's anyway to chat with someone directly that would be awesome.
Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you. Again, I'm very sorry for this and happy to do whatever is needed to rectify the situation.
Regards,
DaBearDood

Hi Stripchat,
I'm a brand new model (just hitting a week today) and I already had my account banned. I've sent you a response to your support department as well as emailing Chloe (she had provided her email address on another thread). The reason my account was banned was that it said I was streaming with an unregistered model. This was completely true.
I wanted to plead my case to you in hopes we can get reinstated. The person I was streaming with was my husband. I had originally signed up for the account to do this on my own but he saw how much fun I was having with my followers. We decided to start streaming together only after seeing so many other models in the "guys" section who streamed with more than one person. Yes, total newbie mistake but we assumed it was something that was ok to do as everyone else was doing it. After my account was blocked I was able to see the 11 Must-Know Rules for streaming. Needless to say we went through them all and have followed every one of them to the letter.
My husband would like to also be included in the stream and we're happy to provide you with any of his documents as needed. We can give you our marriage certificate as well if that helps. He's happy to sign up on an account for himself too but now we're not sure if he does that (and if you reinstated my account) if we could still stream together? I do see a section for couples but we wouldn't always be streaming together. Sometimes just me, sometimes just him, and sometimes both of us.
If you allow, we will be happy to send you anything required and sincerely apologize for making a stupid newbie mistake. If there's anyway to chat with someone directly that would be awesome.
Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you. Again, I'm very sorry for this and happy to do whatever is needed to rectify the situation.
Regards,
DaBearDood
Just an update. My husband has created and been approved for a model account as well. His screenname is DaCubDude. Mine is DaBearDood (same as on here).
If possible we'd like to make it so we can both be registered on my DaBearDood account, however that has to be.

Upvote 0
Just an update. My husband has created and been approved for a model account as well. His screenname is DaCubDude. Mine is DaBearDood (same as on here).
If possible we'd like to make it so we can both be registered on my DaBearDood account, however that has to be.
Hi Stripchat,
Thank you to Chloe for reaching out via email. I am in the process of taking the action she requested. I appreciate the opportunity to rectify this. Again, so sorry for the error and we will continue to adhere to the rules that we are very clear on now. :)

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.