AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Just had a drama on pm on stripchat . A model from my page, did knight a guy hoping that he will help her with the spam and rude people when noone of our firends is there to help .. But this guy started to fight with a knight friend that i trust, sending ugly pms and also he pm to my girl that he mute everyone is quiet for to long becouse they will never pay and want all for free .. i unknight him and omg drama ! i try to expain him my point of view that in my room isnt working that way , i apreciate he wanna help her but ill do it my way and then i saw he fight again in free chat with my other knight that i know long time. , so even if i asked him please no dramas thats it ,, i had to block him . Now ofc he already pm me with a new nick name that i did the biggest mistake ever to bann him , and he will report me that i dont confirm the rules .. Usualy im not scared of this bulshit, never in 10 y camming had problems with report, but for sure ill never make anyone knight anymore, better spam then hurt guys if i have to unmod them then they just wanna hurt you ..
he always use poxys and on every profile he put a diffrent country and age and body description .

One time he sent me a picture how he monitor models

He has 10 screens and on every screen 2 models open chat , he sent me the picure by saying me : look you stupid cunt there is no way that stripchat will ever catch and ban me , plus i pay memberships to them so you stupid cunts will never get me down , this is what i do all day i watch you stupid whores for free how you take cocks and stripchat will never ban me . So you better behave and make me back a knight . Baby i want to be your friend i am your only friend lets talk on skype. ( and this message was because i reported him to support with proof , but them instead of bocking him from the site they only gave him an warning and banned him 30 days on that account , since then i never reported him anymore because i felt that was worse for me and nobody will help me really , only myself )

Then after 1 week or so he would send me another message like this about me that will never be a top model

And continued like that for 3 years until to the point that nobody tipped me anymore even if i had 60k followers.

Then i found out that the trolling was on my twitter too and found streams with me advertizing me as doing pedo stuffs , and another craps

Finally i deleted my account and changed my apearance a bit , but after 1 week he found me again , and all started again.. Then he stoped out of a suddend and since then i started to do again some money on stripchat . of course no knights ever in my life .

Now i am honestly so afraid that he let me to raise up again to can ruin again my work and shows and everything. Because what i noticed he gets major satisfaction to see you totally miserable and vulnerable , less money you make happyer he is , and more makes you crush ( from being up ) more satisfaction he gets , and when he see you ar really down doing really a few tks he insist to offer you friend support by talk on skype and whatsapp .

Sorry for the long posts , this motherfucker did my life on stripchat a hell , i can talk hours about all that he has done to me in 3 years :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I bet my ass on this is wugburn .

Damm girl well you gained him as a stalker.

Block anyone that will ask you skype especially he is obessed in having skype and pvt infos of the model.

if you see someone in the chat with lines like : do not trust her because she has no knights , you will never be a top model without knights , and any massive offences about your show , always the same boring cunt

then you know is him
also he will log with more accounts in the same time so when he post shit , he will write with other account pretending that is another member agree with his shit :(

This is the motherfucker that made my life hell for 3 years on stripchat and he still try to , now he missed from my room for about 4 months , apparently he found new victims :( damm i hope his hands will get paralized so he will never ever type to a model again.

He has a lot of member account like about 30 plus another 40 or 50 as a grey and ex.

Whatch your chat carefully and ban as soon you see a first line. he will hunt all your tippers and pm them how shitty and not worthy you are and on the other side will play the good guy in your room with diffrent accounts :(

He is really massevly pshyco , the most disturbed stitty stalker that i ever saw

Be ready and prepared for massive troll attack and requests of forbiden things even in pvt , because he will post your recordings on sites adverizing you do pee , p** , pedophilia , zoopfilia and everything that is forbbiden by TOS .

Have the ban ready and do not give any chance , also hide your email , or other social media , and also things like snap , he will buy them and will make your life a hell , has like around 30 twitter accounts and will use them all to advertize your shows in the worst ways possible , and will go to models telling you talk shit about them too .
Omg . i never had this kind of problems on chaturbate, but i always said both sites are good traffic and earnings but quality of custumers is different, if on chaturbate 90%are nice and humans, on stripchat is another story .. Lets hope he will move on and go to another room ..

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
he always use poxys and on every profile he put a diffrent country and age and body description .

He has 10 screens and on every screen 2 models open chat , he sent me the picure by saying me : look you stupid cunt there is no way that stripchat will ever catch and ban me , plus i pay memberships to them so you stupid cunts will never get me down , this is what i do all day i watch you stupid whores for free how you take cocks and stripchat will never ban me . So you better behave and make me back a knight . Baby i want to be your friend i am your only friend lets talk on skype. ( and this message was because i reported him to support with proof , but them instead of bocking him from the site they only gave him an warning and banned him 30 days on that account , since then i never reported him anymore because i felt that was worse for me and nobody will help me really , only myself )

Then after 1 week or so he would send me another message like this about me that will never be a top model

And continued like that for 3 years until to the point that nobody tipped me anymore even if i had 60k followers.

Then i found out that the trolling was on my twitter too and found streams with me advertizing me as doing pedo stuffs , and another craps

Finally i deleted my account and changed my apearance a bit , but after 1 week he found me again , and all started again.. Then he stoped out of a suddend and since then i started to do again some money on stripchat . of course no knights ever in my life .

Now i am honestly so afraid that he let me to raise up again to can ruin again my work and shows and everything. Because what i noticed he gets major satisfaction to see you totally miserable and vulnerable , less money you make happyer he is , and more makes you crush ( from being up ) more satisfaction he gets , and when he see you ar really down doing really a few tks he insist to offer you friend support by talk on skype and whatsapp .

Sorry for the long posts , this motherfucker did my life on stripchat a hell , i can talk hours about all that he has done to me in 3 years :(
he told me he got 20 y of erotic sites experience so might be him.. Anyway biggest mistake on stripchat is to make someone a knight ..ill stay with spam and show milk bb guys in the room better then this jerks pretting nice guys .
ill let you know if he come back as u said , i really hope not im not dealing with this things to well. my menthal health is most important ..

Upvote 0
he told me he got 20 y of erotic sites experience so might be him.. Anyway biggest mistake on stripchat is to make someone a knight ..ill stay with spam and show milk bb guys in the room better then this jerks pretting nice guys .
ill let you know if he come back as u said , i really hope not im not dealing with this things to well. my menthal health is most important ..
if he told you that he have 20 yo experience on cam sites then is him for sure, he told me the same shit :( :( , also he said me sometime his name is Steve ( i do not know if he uses the same name for all models ) .
Ih he ever apears again in my room i will post his nicknames here soon as i spot him

one of his other nicknames is Kells ( and some number ) he pretend of being from germany , he even used translatorto convince me so , with his nickname he used to come in my room and post , yeahh always the same stupid boring show.

Now that he has it against you stay tuned and prepare for war , also stay pshycolagicaly very strong and with a damm thick skinn because he will not let you go so easy

ahh just remebered another account he has is guylouis ( and something )

Last edited:
Upvote 0
if he told you that he have 20 yo experience on cam sites then is him for sure, he told me the same shit :( :( , also he said me sometime his name is Steve ( i do not know if he uses the same name for all models ) .
Ih he ever apears again in my room i will post his nicknames here soon as i spot him

one of his other nicknames is Kells ( and some number ) he pretend of being from germany , he even used translatorto convince me so , with his nickname he used to come in my room and post , yeahh always the same stupid boring show.

Now that he has it against you stay tuned and prepare for war , also stay pshycolagicaly very strong and with a damm thick skinn because he will not let you go so easy

ahh just remebered another account he has is guylouis ( and something His nick name that he was knight with is MisterPringless. i dont know nothing about him since the other girl mod him when he said he can help with spam greys . I just had complains from the other knight and friends and she also told me he mute everyone as he like, so i had to unknight him .. I wasnt on 2 days ill see tonight ...

• Hugs
Upvote 0
I had 2 guys in my room today who were showing as greys and couldn't chat (I have grey chat off) even though they had tokens, they could only communicate in tip notes. Thought I'll report the issue to you here @Eva from Stripchat

Upvote 0
Good afternoon/evening/morning,

I am just wondering if there could be a way for you to make it so we can purchase Fanclub Membership with tokens too?
I/We may have already just bought 500 tokens and then have no money for a Fanclub Membership, so it'd be great if we could use 100, 200 or the 500 tokens in our account to join a model's fanclub. And I guess that way you and the model benefit because you are making money from us buying the tokens, and then the model for us joining her club.

It would be a fantastic addition if it was possible.

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
I am just wondering if there could be a way for you to make it so we can purchase Fanclub Membership with tokens too?
Just to play devil's advocate here: how would the fan club membership renew if you bought it with tokens? As I see it, being in the fan club is a way to guarantee a monthly earning for the model, and of course to get whatever perks she is offering on top of what SC offer fan club members.

But I like the idea!

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Just to play devil's advocate here: how would the fan club membership renew if you bought it with tokens? As I see it, being in the fan club is a way to guarantee a monthly earning for the model, and of course to get whatever perks she is offering on top of what SC offer fan club members.

But I like the idea!

Generally it doesn't on sites like Chaurbate where you can do that. It will send you a notice some days ahead that it's expiring and prompting you to renew.

I really prefer that too. I don't like a lot of automatic charges to my card no matter what it is.

Upvote 0
Good afternoon/evening/morning,

I/We may have already just bought 500 tokens and then have no money for a Fanclub Membership, so it'd be great if we could use 100, 200 or the 500 tokens in our account to join a model's fanclub. And I guess that way you and the model benefit because you are making money from us buying the tokens, and then the model for us joining her club.

It would be a fantastic addition if it was possible.

Thanks in advance
Hi Brett :) Thanks for that awesome feedback. I have forwarded the information to the team to see if we can implement purchasing fan club memberships with tokens :)

Upvote 0
Make extra cash from public show recordings

Since you can profit from the recording of your Private shows, we thought, why not add public shows to the list as well? So we made it happen!

You can allow the recording of your public shows charging a per-minute rate. Note that if you start a Private show, the recording of the public show will stop for everyone.

Head over to My Show Controls to enable and start enjoying this feature.

Upvote 0
I had 2 guys in my room today who were showing as greys and couldn't chat (I have grey chat off) even though they had tokens, they could only communicate in tip notes. Thought I'll report the issue to you here @Eva from Stripchat
Hi _Mika_, This appears to be a bug and we will need to investigate. Could you DM us your username and the usernames of the users so that the team can solve the issue. The issue could also be if you are using an outdated Device/OS/Browser

Upvote 0
Make extra cash from public show recordings

Since you can profit from the recording of your Private shows, we thought, why not add public shows to the list as well? So we made it happen!

You can allow the recording of your public shows charging a per-minute rate. Note that if you start a Private show, the recording of the public show will stop for everyone.

Head over to My Show Controls to enable and start enjoying this feature.

Hi Chloe and welcome back.
Hope your vacation was well.

This sounds interesting, I guess since it's new no one (or not many) have it. So, is there a way to search for it via tag, or a category so it lists all models who have it enabled? I don't care about sorting it by price per minute, but just all models that have it active for now. It can be on the left side where it has options to search by "Private Shows", such as "recordable private shows", etc. Will it be added to here?

---

Also, I have a little suggestion:
As a user, unlike models, we can not add notes to accounts. Sometimes you get to know a model's name or something else that is relevant, but then you have spoken a lot in the private message and it's pushed back to the very top.
With the chat being "infinite scrolling", it can take forever and ever to get to the top, so my suggestion is to have a "search" for the PM (obviously because of the infinite scrolling, not even the in-browser search works (ctrl+F).
It wouldn't have to search ALL messages from all models. It would just be a search option PER model's message thread. It could even be in the dot section where you find "remove friend and block user).

It can feel like it's insulting or rude to have to tell a model you forgot something about them so it would be good if we could just search our PM history of that model. Obviously, if we have previously deleted the PM chat, it won't be able to find show it.

Thanks
Brett M

Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Double post, with another little suggestion.

Can it be added so we can clear our recent search history?
Something "simple" like how Chrome does with the web addresses and having an "X" to the right side would be fantastic.
Or even a setting somewhere in the profile to "clear search history".

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Hi Brett M, I'm glad to return to our cammunity :)

As always, thank you for your detailed feedback. As you probably already noticed, we always try to finalize new options, mainly relying on models and users' feedback. If you have new wishes and suggestions, please let me know, all comments are important to us, so I will pass them on to the relevant department.

And special thanks for the suggestions for improving the private messaging functionality. We are planning several changes there, and your ideas will be handy as well.

Upvote 0

Damn thats sick

Upvote 0

to answer to this, seems like is not same person, this one i think gaved up... came second day to call me slut and my mod stupid dog, , we blocked him and since then he is not back , yay ,

Upvote 0
to answer to this, seems like is not same person, this one i think gaved up... came second day to call me slut and my mod stupid dog, , we blocked him and since then he is not back , yay ,
he is back to me :arghh::arghh::arghh: with one of his multiple accounts , I blocked him before have the chance to say something else, but he watched my show for 3 hours until wrote something to can ban the motherfucker! I hope the stripchat will trull consider someday to let us block also the members that watch not even those who write, or at least to give us the option of a permanent ban !

Screenshot 2021-02-04 011201.png

:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh: :arghh: :mad::mad::yuck::yuck:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How there is some people that has 2 flags? I am portuguese I have id but I did apply with British Id so I have only British flag but there is a few they are in single profile with 2 flags? So off course they get more viewers

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe, just wondering if Stripchat will be doing a Valentines Day promo, and if so do you know what packages it will be for or at least when it will start & end?
I am someone that needs to (mostly) plan for things in advance in terms of finances so I don't get myself in a bind. Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe, just wondering if Stripchat will be doing a Valentines Day promo, and if so do you know what packages it will be for or at least when it will start & end?
I am someone that needs to (mostly) plan for things in advance in terms of finances so I don't get myself in a bind. Thanks in advance

Good question :)

And although there are no special token packages prepared this time, love is in the air!

Our exclusive Valentine's Day category will be live under "Specials" from February 12 at 14.00 UTC until February 15 at 00.01 UTC; come in and choose your Valentine

Upvote 0
How there is some people that has 2 flags? I am portuguese I have id but I did apply with British Id so I have only British flag but there is a few they are in single profile with 2 flags? So off course they get more viewers

That can be possible if several persons are registered in the account with documents issued in different countries.

From his side, the visitor sees all the flags, even if only one person is broadcasting at the moment.

Upvote 0
Good afternoon/evening Chloe.

I just have a quick question:

Some models turn on the option to allow you to save a recording of the private show to your collection, at the end of the show you are given to option yes or no to do this but what if I forget to click either option (so I close my browser/tab as soon as I end the private show). Will this mean I don't get the saved video? The same question for if I lose connection. Lets say I have done a 5 or 10+ minute video, then suddenly my (or her) connections drops (it happens, of course). Will we get the show (up tot hat point) recorded and added to our collection? or will it not because we didn't choose an option to save it?

Obviously, it's not something I wish to test myself to try find out lol.

Upvote 0
A few questions about categories -
Is there a limit on the number of categories I can be in?
What happens to the 30 second video we upload for approval? Is it deleted, saved to our profile, free for users to view, etc?
In categories like "corset" or "heels" do I simply need to show that I have and wear a corset/heels in the video? With "foot fetish" category, is having cute feet enough or would it need to be an excerpt from one of my foot shows? Are you looking for an understanding of the individual fetishes?

Upvote 0
Good afternoon/evening Chloe.

I just have a quick question:

Some models turn on the option to allow you to save a recording of the private show to your collection, at the end of the show you are given to option yes or no to do this but what if I forget to click either option (so I close my browser/tab as soon as I end the private show). Will this mean I don't get the saved video? The same question for if I lose connection. Lets say I have done a 5 or 10+ minute video, then suddenly my (or her) connections drops (it happens, of course). Will we get the show (up tot hat point) recorded and added to our collection? or will it not because we didn't choose an option to save it?

Obviously, it's not something I wish to test myself to try find out lol.

Thank you for waiting; I clarified this information for you.

In case of disconnection, the video will be saved automatically, but in case of "forget to choose," the video will be vanished.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
A few questions about categories -
Is there a limit on the number of categories I can be in?
What happens to the 30 second video we upload for approval? Is it deleted, saved to our profile, free for users to view, etc?
In categories like "corset" or "heels" do I simply need to show that I have and wear a corset/heels in the video? With "foot fetish" category, is having cute feet enough or would it need to be an excerpt from one of my foot shows? Are you looking for an understanding of the individual fetishes?

For "In All My Shows I Do" and "Only in Private / Cam2Cam Shows I Do" blocks, the maximum limit is 10 categories now.

But there is no limit to the number of Stream Specifics. All videos you upload for approval will appear in "My Videos" in your profile with Unpublished status. You can change the access whenever you want, but please don't delete your sample video. Otherwise, moderators won't be able to verify your chosen category.

And you can learn more about the rules of a particular category from this article.

Upvote 0
but please don't delete your sample video.
Oops, I noticed yesterday it looks like I'm not in categories I got approved for already a few weeks ago. So it's because I deleted the videos? I assumed after the approval process is finished they don't need to stay up.

ETA I feel like the process could be simplified for some categories. I understand a sample video is needed for categories like cooking show or yoga, but for tattoos for example just a pic should be enough.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou and xChloe
Upvote 0
Oops, I noticed yesterday it looks like I'm not in categories I got approved for already a few weeks ago. So it's because I deleted the videos? I assumed after the approval process is finished they don't need to stay up.

Yes, you are right. When you upload the video, there is a special notification about that: PLEASE! Don't delete your 30-second sample video. Otherwise, we won't be able to verify your chosen category.

It's good that you mentioned this point; perhaps it makes sense to highlight this notification additionally.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0