AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

what size, resolution and file size can a PHOTO be that you upload for a Private Message? I ask this from both the member and models side.
Also, from the model side what is the max file size and/or length of a video (and same for voice) that can be uploaded and sent to a user?

I did look in the help page but I saw nothing relating to extension types allowed, file size, resolutions, duration/length.

A model tried to send me a video (i don't think it was too big - not sure exactly I didn't ask, nor did I ask the extension for it, but I presume recorded off her smartphone) but it wouldn't let her upload/send in the Private Message to me, so she just showed me a couple of photos instead.

Also, while I am here and curious, is there a reason why a couple of photos would take about 20 - 30 minutes to upload and show (they show as just white for that long)? Again, I looked in the help section and for the "pre-moderated" content, I don't see this on the list, unless I overlooked it?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Hey @Brett M

Photos = Supported file types: jpg, png, gif
Videos = Size: up to 1.5-2 GB. Accepted video formats: MP4, MOV, MPEG
Model Voice PMs = Maximum recording time for a voice message is 1 minute

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi guys, I am going to sound like an idiot here but since you guys have changed (updated?) the live chatbot and I try to report a user, there is something confusing.
After the "report user" part, it says "be sure to provide us with the following" then asks for "username", i type a username, then click "next" and it asks for "email" then I have to click "send".

The bit I am confused about is: am I meant to be putting the person's name who I am reporting, or mine? Presumably, "email" would be my email, so this is why it's confusing. I don't want to accidentally report myself. Also, after hitting "send" does it continue to let me stay and give details in the live chat or do i receive the info now via email? This is why I am worried to click send, even to test it.
I am just trying to report that guy who keeps coming back and does that fake tipping:

Luckily the model is not stupid, she is who I knight for.

View attachment 90998

(why is there no "report user" option on mobile? Hopefully this can be added somehow? (I use Samsung galaxy s10 using chrome and there is no dots to report)

👀 Looking into this :)
Thank you for letting us know.

Please note, I have also advised the Customer Support team regarding this user and they will take the relevant actions with that account.

Upvote 0
Hi guys, I am going to sound like an idiot here but since you guys have changed (updated?) the live chatbot and I try to report a user, there is something confusing.
After the "report user" part, it says "be sure to provide us with the following" then asks for "username", i type a username, then click "next" and it asks for "email" then I have to click "send".

The bit I am confused about is: am I meant to be putting the person's name who I am reporting, or mine? Presumably, "email" would be my email, so this is why it's confusing. I don't want to accidentally report myself. Also, after hitting "send" does it continue to let me stay and give details in the live chat or do i receive the info now via email? This is why I am worried to click send, even to test it.
I am just trying to report that guy who keeps coming back and does that fake tipping:

Luckily the model is not stupid, she is who I knight for.

View attachment 90998

(why is there no "report user" option on mobile? Hopefully this can be added somehow? (I use Samsung galaxy s10 using chrome and there is no dots to report)

Hey @Brett M
I have spoken to the relevant team who will review this LiveChat section and make some minor alterations to the wording in order to make the questions clearer and more user friendly.

In the meantime, please see below info on How to Report a User
  • Open a LiveChat ticket and select Report a User.
  • You (as the customer who is reporting) should enter your own information first once you commence a LiveChat. Once the customer presses the “Send” button, the live chat is not ended - this is how the LiveChat begins. From here, you can continue providing us with the information i.e. Report the user by providing the username and your complaint. If Customer Support does not reply to the LiveChat immediately and you log off our site, your reply regarding your complaint/report will arrive in an email notification instead.

Upvote 0
Hey @Brett M
I have spoken to the relevant team who will review this LiveChat section and make some minor alterations to the wording in order to make the questions clearer and more user friendly.

In the meantime, please see below info on How to Report a User
  • Open a LiveChat ticket and select Report a User.
  • You (as the customer who is reporting) should enter your own information first once you commence a LiveChat. Once the customer presses the “Send” button, the live chat is not ended - this is how the LiveChat begins. From here, you can continue providing us with the information i.e. Report the user by providing the username and your complaint. If Customer Support does not reply to the LiveChat immediately and you log off our site, your reply regarding your complaint/report will arrive in an email notification instead.

Thanks. Live Chat used to automatically have my name and email but now I know I need to provide it, it's more clear to understand.

Upvote 0
Thanks. Live Chat used to automatically have my name and email but now I know I need to provide it, it's more clear to understand.

Normally, if you are logged into your account first, BEFORE you select the LiveChat icon, this should automatically pick up your details from your account as you're logged in (username, email, etc.)

But.. if you are not already logged in before pressing LiveChat, it will ask it from you again (as per your previous post).

Please also note, we've just made some minor changes with our LiveChat recently hence we may come across some teething issues.. so if what I mentioned here above isn't happening, please let me know and I can investigate further.

Upvote 0
Hey @Brett M
I withdraw my last post as I have just confirmed that the new process for LiveChats is that we actually do need the information of the person contacting us again (the system does not pick it up from your account as we had done in the past). We are doing our best to continuously improve our system and the security of all our users/models hence the new updates. Should you not wish to do it this way, the alternative is to send an email directly to Support from your registered email address. Customer Support email is: help@stripchat.com

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
@xChloe or @Charlie_SC, my model friend tells me that she can no longer mute users, only ban.

Is this true? Or is she missing something?

**edit, she now tells me that is for "Anonymous Tips"

Yes? / no?

If we are talking about blocking anonymous users (for offensive comments with tips), they could always be banned.

But I like this idea about the mute option; thank you, we'll think it over!

Upvote 0
If we are talking about blocking anonymous users (for offensive comments with tips), they could always be banned.

But I like this idea about the mute option; thank you, we'll think it over!
@xChloe, I did not go into it with her in detail but I got the impression that in the past, just muting was an option?

Anyway, I certainly think models should have the option to mute (for 24 hours) or ban (for whatever length of time including forever) users they wish to "deal with". It is their room (and their workplace), they should be able to control who interacts in their room in any way they see fit.

Upvote 0
ybf.jpg

Can I just say...I LOVE the fact that we can customize the messages for tips on here. 😂

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe,am hoping you can help with this issue urgently as I haven't been paid for the past 3 months. Last email I was told I would get paid on the next payment cycle. However it's day 10 and stripchat says paid but not reflecting on my bank account. At this point am starting to consider jumping ship to another cam site as I don't understand what's going on. Could you kindly follow up and assist with my payment issue. Thanks
Hey have you had any luck getting paid yet. I’m still waiting on my first and second from Stripchat. Not getting anywhere atm, and I’m getting pretty pissed off. Just wondering if anyone ever manages to get their Money, this is a killer with Christmas coming up

Upvote 0
Does anyone on here (Stripchat model or member) use the Plasma Messenger? I have "Text me anytime on Plasma Messenger!" posted, but I haven't gotten any texts yet.

Upvote 0
I have had 3 different guys i think. In a 4 month period. It's certainly not a big money spinner but it's no harm having it on.

Yes, I was hoping some models would respond about the frequency of getting some hits on there. Thank you. I always keep it enabled. No hits yet, but I get the occasional member paying tokens to send me a photo via PM.

Upvote 0
Does anyone on here (Stripchat model or member) use the Plasma Messenger? I have "Text me anytime on Plasma Messenger!" posted, but I haven't gotten any texts yet.
I don't use it.

My model friend has it enabled, but she tells me that it is unreliable for her as far as the timeliness of messages getting to her, (i.e. not instant) so I suspect that might discourage guys from using it.

I know if it was me and I paid to send a message and got no response for hours, or even none at all, I'd either never bother again and possibly even form a bad opinion of the model (if I did not know about potential delays in the messaging system) or I'd just wait until the next time they were online and chat with them then.

Upvote 0
If a follower of a model exceeds 5000, will she not be able to broadcast from mobile or will he have to change the setting of mobile?

Upvote 0
Hi guys, I am really curious and confused by the "users with tokens" in the user list.

Obviously, I understand Leagues perfectly fine, I understand "ex" for the Leagues. I know that if a user is a Bronze or Silver, they HAVE tokens, even if it's just the 1 token they are holding on to.
With Gold and higher, you can't tell if they have tokens purely by their colour, I understand this too.

I wrote and re-wrote trying to explain what I have seen and tested etc but it kind of got confusing, so I will just ask this as questions instead so you can just [hopefully] tell us.

What do these "users with tokens" take into consideration?
I mean, if a user has their token balance HIDDEN to a model, does it count in the "users with tokens"? Also, what about people invisible, will this add to the overall count?
What other, if any, exceptions to the rule will affect the overall count?

Thanks in advance.

Edit:
Actually, I can give 1 small quick example right now:
The room I am in, her knight has taken for a show and he is Purple. There is also a Bronze and Silver in the room and no hidden users. Obviously the bronze and silver HAVE at least 1 token.
Overall it says "users with tokens: 2", but i know the purple also has tokens, why does this not count him?

Upvote 0
I will make this as a different post because it's regarding something different.

While trying to check the above, I noticed a little bug.
When viewing as a guest on the user list, the Knight doesn't have a knight icon. He has the "ultimate" member icon, he also has "fan club" icon, he also has "king" icon, but there is no "knight" icon next to his name, but as soon as I log in again the icon displays.

As a guest it shows the icons correctly int he public chat but not in the user list

Upvote 0
Hi guys, I am really curious and confused by the "users with tokens" in the user list.

Obviously, I understand Leagues perfectly fine, I understand "ex" for the Leagues. I know that if a user is a Bronze or Silver, they HAVE tokens, even if it's just the 1 token they are holding on to.
With Gold and higher, you can't tell if they have tokens purely by their colour, I understand this too.

I wrote and re-wrote trying to explain what I have seen and tested etc but it kind of got confusing, so I will just ask this as questions instead so you can just [hopefully] tell us.

What do these "users with tokens" take into consideration?
I mean, if a user has their token balance HIDDEN to a model, does it count in the "users with tokens"? Also, what about people invisible, will this add to the overall count?
What other, if any, exceptions to the rule will affect the overall count?

Thanks in advance.

Edit:
Actually, I can give 1 small quick example right now:
The room I am in, her knight has taken for a show and he is Purple. There is also a Bronze and Silver in the room and no hidden users. Obviously the bronze and silver HAVE at least 1 token.
Overall it says "users with tokens: 2", but i know the purple also has tokens, why does this not count him?
Obviously I do not know, but I assume that users with hidden tokens are not included in that count. (This would explain your situation, if the purple user had his hidden?)

Upvote 0
Obviously I do not know, but I assume that users with hidden tokens are not included in that count. (This would explain your situation, if the purple user had his hidden?)

And this is one of the things I did test and it DID show this, but then I tested it again today and it DID show.
Previously when I tested this theory, I was the ONLY person with a colour name and tokens in the chat, no one was invisible, it was all greys and guests, it didn't display anything for "users with tokens", and that made sense because mine are always hidden.

But then today, with the model room above with me (silver) the bronze and the purple. I logged out, and the count went down to "users with tokens: 1" so it definitely deducted mine from there.
I logged back in and it went to 2 again, then another silver came in and it went up to 3. I logged out again, it went down to 2. I logged in again and it went to 3 again.

So this is why I am very confused. I have looked in the FAQ to see if there is anything but there is not (that i could find anyway) to give info on how it works/displays.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hey @emilieallover

Due to some recent site updates and improvements, models can now only stream in 720p HD if the account has 5000+ followers.

And of course, you are still able to broadcast using mobile devices or use OBS and third-party services (Splitcam, Streamster, etc.) for HD if you wish to do so.

Should you have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at any time and I would be more than happy to assist you 😉
If follower of a model exceeds 5000, will she have to change any setting of mobile ?

Upvote 0
Hi guys

I am unsure if this is intentional, a model error, or a bug. I don't think it's a model error though, and I will explain below.

This model has a rotating notifier advertising something with a link (a stripchat link to another profile she will be doing a "group" show with other studio members for New Year). She had a few problems with it which lead to broken page, I let her know in PM and she fixed it. All was perfect. The problem, she always tells everyone she is from "Country X" but her link is showing "ru.stripchat". I let her know this and told her to remove the "ru." part, she said she did and can I check for her. I did and it still shows the "ru." part. So, to make sure she knew what I meant exactly, I copied and pasted the entire rotating message and removed the "ru." part myself and told her to use the one I just gave. She did, and again, told me to check... again it still shows the "ru." part.

So, is there a reason why it keeps putting this back in the URL for her? I believe she removed it herself the first time no problem, she is not a stupid woman and she understood what I meant.
Obviously with it doing this it has 2 problems, Firstly, the biggest is it shows which country or language she really is from, and secondly, if anyone clicks on the link, it loads the Russian page for them, which will probably put them off instead of them realising to remove the "ru" part themselves.

I hope i make sense and i hope it is a little error your end, or if not an error, something can be done to change it?

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
So, is there a reason why it keeps putting this back in the URL for her?

I think it's not the correct settings on her end, but I'd like to check the situation additionally because it sounds weird indeed.

Would you mind PM me her nickname, please? I'll check it quickly

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I made account in SC hoping I could be a model there as i like the interface SC has compared to other cam sites. I would say its the best interface. But im always rejected because im a filipino citizen. I dont live in philippines. I live in Norway and SC dont even allow med norwegian residence permit card as ID. In theire site when signing up as model there are no information that i can find that states that filipino citizen are not welcome as models. When contacting support they dont even answare what im asking them and they just keep saying that they currently do not accept new models from the philippines And they say "Keep your eyes peeled in our site, as this might change in the future." How can I know that it changed if they wont announce it anyway? I start feel they are just saying it only because they dont want me as a model there. Its discrimination. I live and work in Norway. Im currently a model in CB, atleast they accepted me and im doing alright there even if the number of viwers are not the best. I really like interacting with my viwers and i have gotten many regulars that are keep coming back to me. Im always happy and are smiling when im streaming. But i would like to expand in SC but they just wont acceot me just because im a filipino citizen. Isn't there anyway I can get approved there?

It's probably StripChat policy to not accept Filipino citizens as models since porn is illegal in the Philippines. I don't know why CB allow pinay models, but their policy could be "It's not our business where you're from". If (dual) citizenship and a Norwegian passport isn't an option, you seem to be out of luck.

Philippines Update:
We are now accepting models from the Philippines again!
We look forward to reviewing your applications.

Upvote 0
What triggers the "Lovense" and "Interactive Toy" categories? I was streaming earlier today, and checked what I looked like in the listing. I wasn't marked as having a Lovense Interactive Toy despite having one. Did I miss something in configuration?

Upvote 0
What triggers the "Lovense" and "Interactive Toy" categories? I was streaming earlier today, and checked what I looked like in the listing. I wasn't marked as having a Lovense Interactive Toy despite having one. Did I miss something in configuration?

Once you activate your toy and your toy menu appears, this should activate the category.
Please note, at times, you need to be broadcasting for at least 10 minutes in order for you to appear in the relevant category.

Should you require further assistance with connecting the toy, please do not hesitate to email me directly charlie@stripchat.com at any time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.