AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
DAC7

As you've heard me say many times before, Stripchat always adheres to new laws/regulations.

Not too long ago, we made changes to comply with the new regulations regarding access to adult content/platforms:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...features-important-updates.44147/post-1193077

We also do this with our rules, to comply with the regulations of certain payment providers guidelines in order to maintain and provide all users with ample access to payment options and services.

So now, due to the new DAC7 regulations in Europe, we must request certain info from all EU models.

This is not something only our platform must adhere to but is something that affects many companies around the world.
(if you haven't come across this yet but are curious, just type "What is DAC7?" in the bar of your favorite search engine)

Once the relevant data is attributed to our model's payment settings, we do not do anything further, like regularly sharing this info with anyone, etc.

And, of course, we will always share the latest news on the topic with you both here and on the website, so stay connected.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
would be nice if we would get a popup notification when very important things like geoblock fails. i now am scared to stream on sc not knowing if it works again and the reply i got from support sounded a bit like they already knew. or did i just miss the warning? if so then im sorry and just a blind bat.

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
Hey @Schnauzevoll
I'm not sure what you are referring to here but I will send you a PM to get more info from you and look into this to assist further.

Upvote 0
Speaking of geoblock... I notice the thumbnails STILL show for me (and presumably other people too) even though if I click into the profile it says the account is hidden.
So this needs to be resolved (and no, not using a VPN)

Upvote 0
Speaking of geoblock... I notice the thumbnails STILL show for me (and presumably other people too) even though if I click into the profile it says the account is hidden.
So this needs to be resolved (and no, not using a VPN)

👀

thank you

Upvote 0
Hey @Schnauzevoll
I'm not sure what you are referring to here but I will send you a PM to get more info from you and look into this to assist further.
replied to you with all info, ticket number and screenshot of the reply. maybe i missunderstopd but to me it simply reads as if they were aware of if. with all the model news we get an info would have been nice.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Really happy you guys have added a translation for the model's tip menus, that was one I suggested a while ago as it was a pain because you could not simply "highlight" the individual text to do it manually without it selecting the item.
I wasn't able to test it, but then finally did - I saw a model with a menu in her language which is great, and it worked perfectly.

BUT, I saw another model who had her tip menu in half English and half her language (by "half" I mean the first 10 items were English, the last 10 were in her language), and there was no "translate" option, so it would be great if it had the option tot translate when only some of them are in a different language.
Other wise, fantastic and keep up the great work and features

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Hey @NotYou
Thank you for the feedback! 🥰

The translation tool should translate everything on the menu, even when it's half English and half something else.
But I've also encountered this before where it sometimes doesn't pick up 100% of the menu.
Regarding the Translate option not appearing at all, I know that at times it doesn't appear if models and user are logged in from the same country (VPN users would experience this more).

Room for improvement? Always.
Your feedback and comments will be passed on to the relevant team.

We love this feature as it's a great tool for many users/models around the world so we are ecstatic that you are using it and loving it! ❤️

Reactions: NotYou and ElGato
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC we need an option for muting the tip sound as it annoys the hell out of me... and moreso people who run many sites at one time.. this is the only site i use that i cannot mute the sound on......

also who runs the twitter account for strripchat.... they need to stop promoting the girls who already have over 500K follower and studio models and support the girls who really need the traffic that can change a girls life..

Reactions: Rosex and EmmaFox
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC we need an option for muting the tip sound as it annoys the hell out of me... and moreso people who run many sites at one time.. this is the only site i use that i cannot mute the sound on......

also who runs the twitter account for strripchat.... they need to stop promoting the girls who already have over 500K follower and studio models and support the girls who really need the traffic that can change a girls life..
if you dont want any sounds from the page you can right click the tab and 'mute site' from the context menu that opens.

Upvote 0
Quick question regarding the new models only viewing your profile...

Does this also include males to see your profile?

I mean, if I set my privacy to this setting, would all those male hobby wankers who go from model to model also be able to view my profile? I would love to make it do only female models can, or female and couples... not males too.

Upvote 0
i hate when models send me a request they always ask to damn cam with me its annoying i deny them all

Yeah, i honestly don't understand why it's allowed that models can friend request other models so easily, it should stay as it is with regular greys. We all know when you see those rank 1 male "models" come and start talking and saying they are a model blah blah they are wanting a free helping hand to jerk, they are mostly there not for money but as a free way to do cam2cam. They just found the way around it by this method.

At the very least I think models should have it as a setting for their room to NOT get friend requests from other models and fake models

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Quick question regarding the new models only viewing your profile...

Does this also include males to see your profile?

I mean, if I set my privacy to this setting, would all those male hobby wankers who go from model to model also be able to view my profile? I would love to make it do only female models can, or female and couples... not males too.
I just keep mine to "friends only" so I can completely control who sees my profile

Upvote 0
I just keep mine to "friends only" so I can completely control who sees my profile

Me too but i think it's still something that should be looked at and considered.
Even if it's, for example, in my profile I have it set as "Interested in: Women", it should base it from this.

Upvote 0
View attachment 99573

🆕 🌟 🆕

New BDSM category

🆕 🌟 🆕

BDSM version 2.0 has officially been launched.
Find the category on the side menu under 'specials'.

View attachment 99574
Sorry, I'm a bit confused how BDSM 2.0 is different from BDSM 1.0? I see I have to reverify for BDSM category even though I was already verified and there seems fewer categories showing for me to verify for in general, can you please explain what is going on with that?

Upvote 0
Sorry, I'm a bit confused how BDSM 2.0 is different from BDSM 1.0? I see I have to reverify for BDSM category even though I was already verified and there seems fewer categories showing for me to verify for in general, can you please explain what is going on with that?

BDSM 2.0

Previously, all models verified for this Stream Specific category appeared in BDSM, regardless of the type/style of their actual show on any given day.

Now, only models who are willing to perform a Thematic BDSM show during that particular stream will appear in the category.

This means, when a user views the BDSM category now, only BDSM models who are performing this specific type of show right now will appear in the category and be visible to the users searching.

The only Stream Specifics that require video verification now are:
🔹 ASMR
🔹 Fuck Machine
🔹 BDSM
🔹 Pregnant
🔹 Interracial
🔹 Tattoos
🔹 Piercing
🔹 Video Games

Also, we moved many Stream Specifics to Regular Activities:
i.e. Cooking, Cuckold, Leather, Latex, Nylon, Mistress, Yoga… (all the other categories you are referring to)

How to add the Regular Activities now:
> Broadcast Centre > Set Up Broadcast > My Details
> Add them as activities to Public, Private, or Exclusive Private without verification!

More Stream Specifics info on our FAQ page and Model News section within your profile.

Upvote 0
1710486768546.png

🆕 🌟 🆕

New Reaction Price Ranges!

🆕 🌟 🆕

The expanded price range has arrived so you can now make more from reactions.

We've extended the limits, allowing some reactions to start from just 20 tokens, reaching up to 600 tokens.

New ranges:
❤️ “Love you” - 50 to 300 tk
😃 “Wow”, 🌈 “Rainbow”, 😅 “Ha-ha-ha” - 20 to 200 tk
🌹 “Flowers” - 100 to 600 tk
🔥 “This is hot!” - 50 to 600 tk

Now, you can boost earnings from your most generous supporters — or encourage more inexpensive reactions. Pick your streaming strategy and get the most out of your fans!

We're eager to hear your feedback so please share your opinion by heading to "Give Feedback" in the menu under your avatar.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 12.40.41 PM.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1710486768546.png

🆕 🌟 🆕

New Private Price: 12 Tokens per minute!

🆕 🌟 🆕

You can now charge 12 tokens per minute for:
🔹 Regular Privates
🔹 Exclusive Privates
🔹 Privates in VR

With more flexible pricing, you get more control over your earnings.
Plus, it offers the opportunity to attract viewers who are willing to spend a bit more for quality time.

The category of Private price 8 tk was also changed to 8-12 tk which means more viewers might check out your shows with an 8-12 tk category.

msg-1001539318180-552.jpg

Upvote 0
12 tokens is a bit of a pointless update

Why don’t you do things we need like blocking terrible users who open 20 accounts to harass us, or charge users to message us so we don’t waste so much of our time with stupid messages from free-loaders, or maybe fix all the constant issues on your site. Just sayin

Upvote 0

Why don’t you do things we need like blocking terrible users who open 20 accounts to harass us, or charge users to message us so we don’t waste so much of our time with stupid messages from free-loaders, or maybe fix all the constant issues on your site. Just sayin
The reps for SC here are very polite and helpful and go out of their way to assist models and improve the site.

Rudeness like this toward them is not welcome. There is nothing constructive in this post.
Mark Cuban No GIF

Upvote 0
I think the 12 tokens is a good update, I have seen quite a few girls update their 8 tokens price to 12 now, not because of the price point itself, but having more options is ALWAYS great!

Do you think we will see more updates to this, like a 75, 100, 175 update? Or was there just a missing gap from doubling at the low end? (this is mostly towards @Charlie_SC )

It's possible to not check your private messages and charge people for PM in your tip menu? and the people opening 20 accounts is rough because they probably all use VPNs, so they can't really ban them all at once.. if the accounts are marked as un one person, banning one will ban all

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0

If you add someone as a "friend" they can PM you without paying you. Most models charge something for a PM from 5 tokens to 50 tokens, up to the model. The "ultimate" users can send a PM to anyone as part of the perks of buying "ultimate" membership or being "royal" level 80 and up. It is 10 tokens tip or higher to be able to add a tip note on SC. I am sure models like not getting one token tips with tip messages attached.

Check your friends list and clean out the free loaders.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
The "ultimate" users can send a PM to anyone as part of the perks of buying "ultimate" membership or being "royal" level 80 and up. It is 10 tokens tip or higher to be able to add a tip note on SC. I am sure models like not getting one token tips with tip messages attached.
And everyone should remember, SC's "advertising" to us users regarding these perks, only says that we can *initiate* PMs with any model. It says nothing about a model being obliged to respond to them. ;)

So.... no tip for PM, no answer is the easy way of dealing. If said users then get stroppy about it.. ban 'em 👿

Check your friends list and clean out the free loaders.
Excellent advice. Many models send friend requests to you as soon as you enter their room, whilst it might be a good way of "tying" potential tippers to a model, it must surely open the floodgates for idiots to spam them with PMs ad nauseum.

Upvote 0