AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Before the screen would move fully away from the action and to the tip menu. Now… the tip menu opens up over the screen you’re on; the whole page no longer moves.

I’m talking on mobile, though?

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
- ACF - Stripchat New Update Released.png

🆕 🌟 🆕

Fan Club Tip Menu Discounts

🆕 🌟 🆕

Stimulate more viewers to join your Fan Club by setting Tip menu discounts as one of the perks for Fan Club members.

If you go to your Fan Club settings, you can see that there is a new benefit available called Tip menu discount.

There are several important things to know about Tip menu discounts for Fan Club:
🤩 You choose whether you want to offer a discount to Soldiers, Lords, or Princes
🤩 You choose the amount of the discounts
🤩 The active discounts apply to all of your Tip menu presets

If you decide to update or turn off the currently active discounts:
🤩 You can update or turn the discounts off only once in 7 days
🤩 If you update the discounts, they will apply to all current Fan Club members

Be careful though, when turning off or reducing your existing Tip menu discounts: it may upset your current Fan Club members and lead to them leaving the club. Treat them with love ❤️

7a9dd647cf7dfecc48d30f6706bb29e6.png

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Oktoberfest is back and we’re celebrating with our annual #Stripchug challenge!​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Chug some BEER and win FREE TOKENS!

We will reward three lucky winners with 25,000, 15,000, and 10,000 tokens accordingly.

How to participate:
🍻 1. Upload your version on Twitter mentioning @stripchat
🍻 2. Use the hashtags #Stripchug23 and #Oktoberfest
🍻 3. Include your Stripchat profile link
🍻 4. Use any audio of your choice

#StripChug23 RULES:
🍺 1. Record a 2-minute video drinking as many beer pints as you can. (473ml)
🍺 2. Pints must be in cups with a clear pint marker (no beer tubes)
🍺 3. Post it on Twitter tagging #Stripchug23, #Oktoberfest and mention @stripchat
🍺 4. Videos published from September 22nd at 12:00 UTC until September 25th at 23:59 UTC will take part in the contest
🍺 5. The models that chug the most beers in the 2-minute timeframe will win the competition

All participating models will be featured on our Twitter feed.
The winners will be announced on Friday, 29th September.

💢 Important Note
- Participants must comply with their country's Legal Drinking Age requirements
- Non-alcoholic beer is also acceptable 😉

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 1.51.14 PM.png

Upvote 0
This sentiment was shared last October, but I really dislike the glorification and encouragement of binge drinking in SC's Oktoberfest challenge. Not only is there the issue with alcohol and consent, especially in SW, but someone could get really hurt trying this. Non-alcoholic beer and German traditions be damned, binge eating/drinking anything is destructive.

Upvote 0
This sentiment was shared last October, but I really dislike the glorification and encouragement of binge drinking in SC's Oktoberfest challenge. Not only is there the issue with alcohol and consent, especially in SW, but someone could get really hurt trying this. Non-alcoholic beer and German traditions be damned, binge eating/drinking anything is destructive.
Thank you. I thought I remembered this discussion last year, but was not sure.

I agree not 100% responsible from SC IMO.

Upvote 0

I don like it either, which is the reason I gave the post a “What?!” reaction earlier today.

It’s a relief to see that I’m not the only one who feels this way. A challenge that encourages models to drink as much beer as possible, in order to win a prize? No bueno.

Upvote 0
I was really hoping it would not happen again this year. It's so dangerous and such a bad look for Stripchat to be encouraging models to a)consume alcohol b)binge drink/eat anything as @Autumn Nights already said.

Idea for next year - models pouring some beer over themselves - octoberfest meeting wet t-shirts contest. Bonus points for creativity and staying on theme i.e. octoberfest style wet white blouse instead of a t-shirt, hair styled in braids and all that. I just don't want to see this contest happening ever again so feel free to use my idea, but if Stripchat wanted to compensate me with some bonus tokens I wouldn't mind that at all.

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Welcome Mixed Access Type for Your Content​

🆕 🌟 🆕

There's a new type of content access: Paid and/or Fan Club
It allows more versatility in monetizing photos and videos.

This access type replaces the two previously separate types: "Paid" and "Only for Fan Club subscribers".

With the new "Paid and/or Fan Club" type, you can make your content available:
  • For your Fan Club members for free (you choose for which tiers)
  • For everyone else for tokens at the same time

This means anyone who is not in your Fan Club can still enjoy your content which means more potential new fans and tokens!

With this setting, you can also make your album or video available only for Fan Club members, or only for tokens, like before.

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 1.11.10 PM.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In my settings, I can see 'change my username'.

Can all users do this?
When did this happen?

You guys are so quick to find things and always beat me to it. 😜

Note regarding New Features/Releases
If you discover something new that you cannot find any information on via our Stripchata FAQ pages
( 🤫 🤫 🤫 )
it’s probably something which we have not yet finalized and is still in testing mode, hence no official announcement has been made.
Please note, that even though some of you can view and activate those features before the launch, they may not work flawlessly yet therefore, you may experience hurdles.

In saying this, all discussions and feedback about any of our features are always welcome
and I promise I will always update you all here first, upon any new Stripchat Official Releases. :blush:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I type in xxxxx and send. I don't need a reason to ban someone. And when I'm in the middle of a show, I don't have time to type :doesn't follow room rules
I know this is old but I went round and round with support on SC about models being able to ban for any reason, even from the user list because there are so many guys on the site that just lurk in rooms and never leave or tip or talk. My question is .. Is it possible for models to ban from the user list also?

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Welcome Mixed Access Type for Your Content​

🆕 🌟 🆕

There's a new type of content access: Paid and/or Fan Club
It allows more versatility in monetizing photos and videos.

This access type replaces the two previously separate types: "Paid" and "Only for Fan Club subscribers".

With the new "Paid and/or Fan Club" type, you can make your content available:
  • For your Fan Club members for free (you choose for which tiers)
  • For everyone else for tokens at the same time

This means anyone who is not in your Fan Club can still enjoy your content which means more potential new fans and tokens!

With this setting, you can also make your album or video available only for Fan Club members, or only for tokens, like before.

View attachment 97786
I made this suggestion to support a couple years ago... nice to see them getting around to it

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

New Group/Ticket shows Extensions!

🆕 🌟 🆕

If your viewers needed more reasons to attend your shows, now they have them!

♥️ Wheel of Fortune
♥️ Battleship
♥️ Reactions
♥️ Polls

If you've enabled certain extensions for your public shows, they automatically appear in your Ticket and Group shows.

This means more activity in your room at all times and, potentially, more tokens!

How to install extensions:
1. Go to Broadcast Center > click Set Up Broadcast
2. Go to the Extensions tab > choose an extension
3. Click the extension and follow the setup procedure

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 3.54.13 PM.png

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Halloween Special Streams

🆕 🌟 🆕

Apply now to feature in our Halloween special streams and get showered in tokens 💰

How to apply:
🎃 Go to your broadcasting page
🎃 In "My Details", find "Stream Specifics"
🎃 Pick "Halloween" & upload your Halloween sample video
🎃 Wait for approval from our wise admins

Who are you gonna be this year — Barbie or Oppenheimer? It’s up to you! Decorate your room all spooky-like, and don’t forget your terrific outfit.

Learn more about Halloween streams in our FAQ.
The Halloween stream will be active from October 30 12:00 UTC till November 6, 12:00 UTC

Screenshot 2023-10-13 at 5.10.19 PM.png

Upvote 0
How many usernames are on Stripchat (total)?
I have seen usernames that was not used for 3 years.
Are usernames deleted after not in use for example 5 years?
It seems to me that for a model to find a nice username is getting harder and harder because all nice names are taken.

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Celebrate Halloween with the Stripchat Strip or Treat Competition

🆕 🌟 🆕

🎃
Record a video of yourself wearing your Halloween costume
🎃
Post your video on Twitter
🎃
Include the hashtags #StripOrTreat & #Halloween
🎃
Mention @Stripchat
🎃
Add your Stripchat profile link

All models participating in our competition on Twitter from 27th October until 1st November UTC will be retweeted for extra exposure!

The three best Halloween videos will be rewarded with 6,000 tokens each!

For more info: Broadcast Center Model News

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 12.12.45 PM.png

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Halloween Special Streams

🆕 🌟 🆕

Apply now to feature in our Halloween special streams and get showered in tokens 💰

How to apply:
🎃 Go to your broadcasting page
🎃 In "My Details", find "Stream Specifics"
🎃 Pick "Halloween" & upload your Halloween sample video
🎃 Wait for approval from our wise admins

Who are you gonna be this year — Barbie or Oppenheimer? It’s up to you! Decorate your room all spooky-like, and don’t forget your terrific outfit.

Learn more about Halloween streams in our FAQ.
The Halloween stream will be active from October 30 12:00 UTC till November 6, 12:00 UTC

View attachment 98061

It’s nice to see a contest where the winners are chosen by THE SITE panel…instead of it being another popularity contest where members just vote for their “model friends”, or vote for the models who give away the most stuff in exchange for their votes. Once again…good job, Stripchat! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Maxi and Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
I must confess, i don't like the new feature for "delete chat".
I love you can now delete the chat, but what I dislike is the fact it has replaced "remove chat".

I don't want 1000 chats open in my conversations up top, so I often "remove chat" so it vanishes from this section. In my archived, I only like a few specific ones too, models who may not come on too much or models who have created a new account - so I keep our old conversation.

It would be really great if you could add back "remove chat" too, although maybe call it something different like "hide chat" so it's not so confusing.
Hopefully there can soon be a way finally to look back at older messages too.

Upvote 0