AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
so..... payout days are Tuesday ? well today is Wednesday i still didnt get my payout please dont tell me i gotta wait another week money is tight for me :(

Hey @Awesome_Alexa
Please refer to my payment info on this post: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...features-important-updates.44147/post-1194819

It's not about the payment day being Tuesday, it's about which payment service provider you have selected for your payments.
Their timeframes for delivering the funds to you are all different.

Have you checked your Payment Service Providers timeframe?
If your provider's noted time frame has passed and you still do not have your funds, please contact the Stripchat Support team for assistance.
Stripchat Support Email: help@stripchat.com

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
- ACF - Stripchat New Update Released.png

🆕 🌟 🆕

Boost Your Profile’s Visibility by Uploading A Video Teaser​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Want to stand out even more? Add a new non-nude video preview to be used in regions with age verification to attract users to your profile.

Don’t miss this chance to show the world what you’ve got. With the video teaser uploaded, we'll have more opportunities to attract traffic to your account. The previews are used in regions with age verification to attract users to your profile.

A video teaser is a short (up to 1 min) non-nude video of you that appears in your profile.

To upload a video teaser:

📹 Go to your broadcasting page, My details > Previews.

📹 You will see a new video teaser preview near the cover image.

📹After checking that it complies with our rules, the teaser will be visible to all!

For more info: Model News

1701117639408.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Boost Your Profile’s Visibility by Uploading A Video Teaser​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Want to stand out even more? Add a new non-nude video preview to be used in regions with age verification to attract users to your profile.

Don’t miss this chance to show the world what you’ve got. With the video teaser uploaded, we'll have more opportunities to attract traffic to your account. The previews are used in regions with age verification to attract users to your profile.

A video teaser is a short (up to 1 min) non-nude video of you that appears in your profile.

To upload a video teaser:

📹 Go to your broadcasting page, My details > Previews.

📹 You will see a new video teaser preview near the cover image.

📹After checking that it complies with our rules, the teaser will be visible to all!

View attachment 98466
can i use my normal free video for that somehow (it is a non nude clip) or will i have to upload again?

actually same question for the special categories, dont want to have doubles on my profile (even if only i see them) because i didnt think fast enough and first uploaded to my profile and then again to get verified for the categories😂 or can i delete those once i got accepted for that category? if i understand correct they need to stay?

Upvote 0
#FeatureOfTheWeek

🆕 🌟 🆕

Earn by Keeping Clothes ON in Public​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Flirting Mode

❤️ For performers who like to chat first and get into sexy stuff later or not at all.

❤️ Enhances experience of non-nude models.

❤️ May not be suitable for everyone; doesn't necessarily guarantee increased earnings.

If you want to feature in regions with age verification and be visible to everyone, consider switching to Flirting Mode.

The law in some regions now demands that viewers provide proof of age before letting them see adult content. In such regions, we can only show non-nude content before the viewer confirms their age.

With Flirting Mode enabled, you can feature in the Flirting category, tease and interact with viewers in public shows without undressing or performing 18+ activities.

😘 Go to "My Profile" > "Flirting Mode" to turn it on.

😘 All the hot 18+ content can be performed in:
❤️ Private, Group and Ticket shows
❤️ Spying
❤️ PMs
❤️ Photos, videos and custom panels in your profile

flirting (1).png

Upvote 0
Hello Charlie, can you please help me to check my account? seems like i wont recevew toromorw my payment :( i will pm you about this matter. thank you

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Make Chat More Visible with Extra Large Font

🆕 🌟 🆕

Tired of constantly running up to the monitor to see the chat? Use a new extra large font size to solve the problem.

Don't miss anything important while performing comfortably away from the monitor.

➡️ Open "Chat Appearance" > "Font Size" > choose "X-Large".

This will make all the messages in public and private chats larger than ever before. Hopefully, there'll be less unnecessary squinting for you.

Try it out and let us know if it helps!

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 4.45.10 PM.png

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Introducing the NEW Broadcast Center​

🆕 🌟 🆕

A little revamp and makeover later, we’re happy to introduce you to your brand new Broadcast Center!

This is a place where you will find all the important information you need to know to kill it in your shows and keep your stats high. From now on when starting your stream, there won’t be a “Start Broadcasting” button anymore; you will have to select “Broadcast Center”, located in the same spot at the header.

The Broadcast Center is just the previous stop before your broadcast settings page, and it consists of 4 parts:

• Profile status: at the top of the page you can see how many steps you have left to fully complete your profile (if any), along with the steps checklist. Remember that a complete and detailed profile is essential to have a good StripScore. Moreover, users also love to see detailed information about models and tend to add those with cool and appealing profiles to Favorites. Moral of the story – the more info, the better.

• Dashboard with stats: here you have all the essential information to analyze your performance and keep track of your revenue. StripScore, Total Favorite Count, Private Show Rating, Income per Hour, Next Payout, and Promo Period for new models.

• Model news: we want you to be in the know of everything new and cool. If you want to take a peek at the latest models news, here you’ll find them.

• Model rules: we recommend you always check our models rules before you stream. To make sure that you don’t skip it, we added a link to the rules so that you can access them directly from here. To proceed to start your stream, you must check the checkbox at the bottom, and hit “Set Up & Start Broadcast” to go to your broadcast settings page.

Check out your Broadcast Center now and monitor your success!

I have already said this and this is a big BIG ASK

Please do something about the panel in the broadcast center saying

Next payout
Xxxxxxx tokens
To be paid Tuesday

As I have already explained the token count is FALSE
As it counts all the tokens recieved from a week before from Monday to Sunday (which is the actual amount of tokens that will be paid out on Tuesday on next payout) + all the tokens recieved Monday and Tuesday until the process begins and the tokens earned last week are taken off the account.

It has happened a few times now where I simply forgot to write down the amount of tokens I made from mon-sun so I know exactly what I'll ne hitting on Tuesday the following week, and now I have to go in my earnings, open a calendar, find the dates, click on the dates and check over twice it's correct, to then find out what the tokens that will be mine on Tuesday for payout are.

It's just very annoying and it would be great to keep the TOTAL token count regardless of what day it is, as it is up top on the right side as its always been, but make the panel in broadcast center reflect the tokens earned Mon-Sun for ACTUAL REAL Tuesday payout! Otherwise its just misleading and totally useless to have that panel as I can clearly see my token balance up top already!

Thank youuuuu muchhh

Upvote 0
Thank you @Lexi_Summers
To be honest, we have a few sections that could do with some improvement on our Broadcast Page - I can confirm that we are working on it.
I appreciate you highlighting this to me again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Upvote 0
Thank you @Lexi_Summers
To be honest, we have a few sections that could do with some improvement on our Broadcast Page - I can confirm that we are working on it.
I appreciate you highlighting this to me again.
Thank you very very much 😊

Upvote 0
Hello,

is it a new feature, that the "allow messages only from favorites and friends" does not seem to work, or is it because I don't have any friends or favorites, and therefore this does not work?
After it happening once, I tried a few other rooms randomly, and the messages all end up in my "normal" inbox.

Upvote 0
Have models ALWAYS been able to send other models friends requests or is this new? I swear it didn't used to be like this, right? Now all I see is rank 1 greys guys who are "models" (not really, but they are verified and./or broadcasting for hobby wanking), going round to rooms saying all nonsense and "I added you to my friends, accept me bb".
I tested it on my grey verified account and sure enough it DOES work, the request is sent, yet another account with no tokens still can't send a friend request.

Upvote 0
Have models ALWAYS been able to send other models friends requests or is this new? I swear it didn't used to be like this, right? Now all I see is rank 1 greys guys who are "models" (not really, but they are verified and./or broadcasting for hobby wanking), going round to rooms saying all nonsense and "I added you to my friends, accept me bb".
I tested it on my grey verified account and sure enough it DOES work, the request is sent, yet another account with no tokens still can't send a friend request.
its been possible since I have been on the platform, so at least...I dont know how long I have been on sc anymore but well over a couple of years

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
The "New Feature" of the private show ratings is not making any sense to me at all

One model rated at 4.7 with 178 reviews is not rated "best for privates"
A models rated 4.6 with only 23 reviews IS rated "best for privates"

How exactly does this work because as I go thru model pages looking it doesn't add up

Upvote 0
The "New Feature" of the private show ratings is not making any sense to me at all

One model rated at 4.7 with 178 reviews is not rated "best for privates"
A models rated 4.6 with only 23 reviews IS rated "best for privates"

How exactly does this work because as I go thru model pages looking it doesn't add up

They need a minimum of 25 ratings for it to start counting as "best for private shows", otherwise people could really easily take advantage and exploit it

Upvote 0
Thanks for all your assistance via PM @Natural9
One of the models you mentioned above IS actually noted under Best4Privates
- I'm digging deeper into why she didn't appear under this category when you were looking.

Investigation continues 😉

Upvote 0

Private Ratings / Best for Privates

How to get the private rating?
You should get at least 10 ratings from different users.

What ratings does the site count?
Only the ratings which users gave after at least 2 minutes of private.

The site counts rates for how long?
Six calendar months

How do you get into the "best for privates" category?
- You should get a significant number of positive ratings
- AND have a private rating of 4 or higher
- NOTE: The model must have "I do privates" selected/noted in her profile

Upvote 0

Private Ratings / Best for Privates

What ratings does the site count?
Only the ratings which users gave after at least 2 minutes of private.

The site counts rates for how long?
Six calendar months

How do you get into the "best for privates" category?
- You should get a significant number of positive ratings
- AND have a private rating of 4 or higher
- NOTE: The model must have "I do privates" selected/noted in her profile
Does ratings from same users actually count towards the number of ratings? because I have never seen it go up further when it's a girl I already left a review on :)

that said, I have also never seen the "best for privates" in anyone under 25 ratings? but as soon as they hit 25, it pops up, if it's supposed to be 10, maybe a number is incorrectly pushed to the live version :)

for example with 23, all 5 star:
1705403458860.png

Upvote 0
Does ratings from same users actually count towards the number of ratings? because I have never seen it go up further when it's a girl I already left a review on :)

that said, I have also never seen the "best for privates" in anyone under 25 ratings? but as soon as they hit 25, it pops up, if it's supposed to be 10, maybe a number is incorrectly pushed to the live version :)

for example with 23, all 5 star:
View attachment 98892

does state DIFFERENT USERS, so would guess nope for same person.

Upvote 0

does state DIFFERENT USERS, so would guess nope for same person.
Yea that's the first thing I mentioned in the message, I have never seen that number go up, if I leave a "second" review after a private, it just updates the message I have put down..

Upvote 0
Yea that's the first thing I mentioned in the message, I have never seen that number go up, if I leave a "second" review after a private, it just updates the message I have put down..
why i replied, felt you miss understood the description of "different people"

so it wont, your the SAME person, some one else has to leave review. 10 different people not same

Upvote 0
why i replied, felt you miss understood the description of "different people"

so it wont, your the SAME person, some one else has to leave review. 10 different people not same
and I feel you miss understood what I wrote..

no, I know it's 10 different people needed.. I get that, what I'm saying is that number has NEVER updated, if I (THE SAME PERSON) have put down more than 1 review..

so lets say I have previously had a private with on model, I put in a reviws, she is now on 9 reviews... then I take her on another private.. and I click the review button again when we end.. the number will not update to 10..

therefor it does not make sense with the 10.. because I always see it pop up instantly when they have the 25 reviews.. NEVER under.. it would be odd that everyone by coincidence have 10 unique reviews, when they hit 25 total reviews? no?

Upvote 0
Guys.. don't confuse them as they are two different things.
  • How to get a private rating? You should get at least 10 ratings from different users.
  • How do you get into the "best for privates" category? You should get a significant number of positive ratings.

@Natural9 seems like this one is another one I should look into.
Please PM the models name ;)

Upvote 0
DAC7
account with 2 performer in 2022 - 2023 (now in 2023 only 1 performer)
2022-2023 withdraw earning performer with residence extra-ue (but you never had ask residence)
so now you don't must report earning 2023 dac7 for that performer (no more in 2024 in account)
so how need resolve?

Upvote 0