AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Yep, yep.. on my faves page. The only thing there is the Edit link to bulk delete. Just all the sort options are gone similar to the previous design
Just checked, and it is like that for me too. (I have never used the sort function so I did not miss it ;) )

Upvote 0
- ACF - Stripchat New Update Released.png

#UserUpdate

🆕 🌟 🆕

Model Stream Previews are now available for Ultimate users!​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Hover over any stream and see what’s happening.
Now you can get a glimpse of the action before you enter.

How to preview:
  • Desktop: hover over the stream’s thumbnail
  • Mobile: hold-and-swiping slightly

Ultimate membership will get you this exclusive perk on top of unlocking the invisible mode, anonymous tips, private messages, and more tasty functions.
Navigate to the Get Ultimate Membership section under your profile’s dropdown and...Go Ultimate!

9926d74d2f019d6df2c8dee87ddbfdc4.png

Upvote 0
I just wanted to stop by and say that the affiliate feature you added, "member inspector" is probably one of the best ideas i've ever seen on an affiliate stats page.

Thank you for your feedback.
It's very much appreciated. 🥰

Awesome Season 2 GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
#GeneralAnnouncement

Stripchat VR Cameras

Stripchat recently released a questionnaire to some models asking if they would be interested in purchasing a VR camera produced by Stripchat.

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the questionnaire which provided us with very valuable data, therefore, we would now like to provide you all with some info that will answer many of your questions.

❓When will the cameras be available for purchase?
We want to emphasize that the development of this camera is still in its early stages. It is difficult to predict when it will be released to the public, but it will certainly not be earlier than 10-12 months from now. Additionally, the camera's parameters, including price, are subject to change.
❓Will members be able to buy cameras for models?​
We plan to make it possible to purchase the camera directly on the site in tokens. So when the cameras become available (in 10-12 months), we will be happy if your fans send you a corresponding token amount. (Tip menu or Epic Goal options seem like great options for this purpose).
❓I can't wait to start streaming in VR now, what can I do?
In the meantime, if you want to provide a VR experience for your users, we recommend using a camera from our partner, Dreamcam (Direct Email: hello@dreamcam.com).

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 9.53.34 AM.png

Upvote 0
Hey @Rubint
I can see you have already contacted our official Support team, which is the correct thing to do when it comes to queries regarding account suspensions/clarifications.
Our Support team has already responded to your ticket - please check your email Inbox for their reply.
I will also PM you here to provide further assistance.

Upvote 0

ACF New Update Released.png

#ModelUpdate

🆕 🌟 🆕

Ticket-Show Price Settings Increased​

Max Price now up from 200tk to 1,000tk​

🆕 🌟 🆕

The maximum price you can set for your Ticket show has risen from 200 tk to 1,000 tk, which can boost your earnings.

This means your potential earnings from that type of show can increase exponentially.
But it's important not to overdo it just because you can - you don't want to turn away your fans.

Experiment with the prices and see which ones ultimately work best for you.
Settings can now be set from 8tk to 1,000tk, so try different prices.

Let your playful and finance-savvy sides come together for your benefit.

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 9.39.56 AM.png

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

Happy Oktoberfest!

🆕 🌟 🆕

Join Oktoberfest live streams from September 15 at 12:00 UTC until September 25 at 00:01 UTC.

How to dress for the stream?
🇩🇪 Plaid skirts and pretty blouses
🍻 Pigtails hairdo is also a good idea
🇩🇪 Grab your biggest beer
🍻 And don’t forget to decorate your room

How to apply for our Oktoberfest streams?
🇩🇪 Go to your broadcasting page
🍻 > My Details
🇩🇪 > Stream Specifics
🍻 Pick Oktoberfest category
🇩🇪 Upload your sample video

Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 3.26.51 PM.png

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

#ModelUpdate

🆕 🌟 🆕

Boost Your Visibility with New Discover Tab

🆕 🌟 🆕

Attract more viewers with stunning photos, videos, and albums in the new exciting Discover tab in the Feed.
Get ready for your free content to be featured in trending posts and expand your fan base like never before.
Encourage your fans to explore Feed > Discover and let your talent speak for itself!

What's the key to being higher up on the Discover page?

• Post feeds regularly
  • Encourage your fans to leave their appreciation on your posts

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 10.01.57 AM.png

Upvote 0
Thanks, but as a model, I'm still confused. Do I just keep posting to my Feed? I don't see a discover tab

Yes...!!
As a model, that's all you need to do.

The Discover Tab is visible to users.
When models post feeds, users can view them via the Discover Tab.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0

#ModelUpdate

🆕 🌟 🆕

Country Flag Categories Enhanced

🆕 🌟 🆕

Introducing the refined system for categorizing countries/flags.

Modify your identity settings using the updated Country Flag feature, and select the country that aligns with one of the approved documents from your profile.

How to choose the displayed country:

1️⃣ Go to "Settings and Privacy"
2️⃣ Find "Country & Age Settings"
3️⃣ Choose "Displayed Country"
4️⃣ Select the country that represents the documents of the model/s streaming

💡 You can still choose to disable country visibility or/and hide your flag

💢 Please be advised that updating this system is a big task and these changes are only the first step.

💢 We have heard and appreciate all your comments, feedback and suggestions, and we are continuing to work on this system to improve it to the best of our ability.

flag.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
A follow up question on the controversial country topic. I used an ID ( a driving licence) from country X, but I live and broadcast from country Y, but I am actually originally from country Z.

I am a little stuck between a rock and a hard place - my choices to display are between X & Y - I would rather not disclose my real location, but using country X seems to upset people as I am not from there, nor living there.... Should I just fib people and tell them I live in X?

Until now I have just had the flag completely disabled, but if it effects traffic, I would like to use it.

Should the country flag be indicative of the models location or country of origin?

Upvote 0
Should the country flag be indicative of the models location or country of origin?

Hey @CallMeMaria

4️⃣ Select the country that represents the documents of the model/s streaming​

The Displayed Country selection must reflect and align with the documents you have used to register your account.

Also..
  • If you have dual citizenship and have multiple government documents, you can select which one you register your model account with.

• Example:
  • If you have already registered with UK documents but also have Australian docs and would like to appear as an Australian, you can contact support and update your account.

Last edited:
Reactions: CallMeMaria
Upvote 0