AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
🆕 🌟 🆕

Win from a 10,000 token prize pool!

🆕 🌟 🆕

Want to get exposure on our Twitter and reach a broader audience?

Use the force on our #MayTheFourth #Stripwars challenge to win from a 10,000 token prize pool!

We have an exciting new challenge for you, so celebrate the 4th of May in Star Wars style and get free exposure by joining our #Stripwars challenge!
We want to see you using the force to create some fun/sexy Star Wars TikTok videos!
Sample Video

5K, 3K, 2K, tokens will be awarded to the most creative videos that are chosen by our judges!

How to participate:
  • Upload your video to Twitter on the 4th of May
  • Mention @Stripchat
  • Use the hashtags #MayTheFourth #Stripwars
  • Include your stripchat profile link
  • Use a Star Wars themed audio
All participating models will be featured on our Twitter feed.

Additional exposure!
  • Upload your video to Tiktok
  • Mention @stripchatsquad
  • Use the hashtags #Stripwars and #MayTheFourth

View attachment 96271
This is a really fun contest from a user perspective. I have enjoyed seeing the creativity of some of the videos and have visited a couple models I had not seen before specifically because of their #stripwars videos

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
This is a really fun contest from a user perspective. I have enjoyed seeing the creativity of some of the videos and have visited a couple models I had not seen before specifically because of their #stripwars videos

Awesome feedback!!! 🥰

Glad to see you're expanding your horizon with all our amazing models!

Upvote 0
- ACF - Stripchat New Update Released.png
#UserUpdate

🆕 🌟 🆕

50% DISCOUNT on an Annual Ultimate Subscription​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Are you an Ultimate member yet?

Can you see a banner with a special offer on the top of your screen?

Simply head to our payment page for more info and take advantage of this one-time offer.

This offer is only available for a very short period of time so get your special-price subscription while you can!

Check out the benefits and features available to you as an Ultimate Member:

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 5.01.35 PM.png

Upvote 0
Love the feedback!
Glad you like the changes :blush:
Because of this change I have see a bunch of "Registered today" users in my room today and I very quickly send them a friend request and some free pictures and videos with this comment: "Thanks for checking me out and I hope you'll watch often! Please mark me as a favorite model and click Notify when online so you don't miss me and I'll send you pictures or videos almost every day" Usually some turn into paying members. So this change will likely help add more paying viewers too!

Upvote 0
Because of this change I have see a bunch of "Registered today" users in my room today and I very quickly send them a friend request and some free pictures and videos with this comment: "Thanks for checking me out and I hope you'll watch often! Please mark me as a favorite model and click Notify when online so you don't miss me and I'll send you pictures or videos almost every day" Usually some turn into paying members. So this change will likely help add more paying viewers too!

This is wonderful news!
Thank you for sharing :blush:

Upvote 0
I see the "Pay by card or TOKENS" for Fan Club now, and it has 3, 6 or 12-month options. You guys are awesome, thank you!
Yes, I joined my first fan club yesterday after seeing this was the case. I was also the first fan club member for this model so she was kind of excited too.

I like this change, for a lot of reasons I wasn’t interested in doing a recurring credit card charge

Upvote 0

ACF New Update Released.png

🆕 🌟 🆕

Model News: No Public Chatting for Unregistered Viewers​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Unregistered viewers (guests) can no longer send messages to the public chat in your room.

This should reduce the number of inappropriate requests and rude language in your room, which means less stress for you and a more pleasant atmosphere for everybody.

At the same time, this can encourage guests to actually register, join the conversation, and become fans.

💢 In light of this change, there is no more "Everyone" setting in the "Who can chat" block in "My Show Controls".

💢 For those of you who had the "Everyone" setting in place, it has automatically changed to "Registered users with verified emails (recommended)".

💢 As before, you can also allow chatting only for those who have bought tokens or subscriptions.

Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 9.54.21 AM.png

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Model News: Users can now join your Fan Clubs using Tokens!​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Previously, your fans could only gain access to your Fan Clubs by paying money every month.
Now, by paying with tokens, users can now join Fan Clubs quickly and easily.

💢 They can also join only for longer periods than 1 month!

💢 The pay-tokens scheme is available for all 3 tiers: Soldier, Lord, and Prince.

NOTE: The token-paid options do not automatically renew.

With this in mind, motivate your Fan Club members to renew their subscriptions by:
  • Uploading new Fan Club content regularly
  • Adding custom benefits for all tiers
  • Staying in touch with your Fan Club members
Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 12.24.40 PM.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey everyone :blush:

I've had a few PMs from users asking me why sometimes, our site looks different and all the models are blurred out.

There are 2 possible reasons for this:
  • If you live in specific USA states
  • If you're a VPN user

In many countries, new laws/regulations have been announced recently regarding access to adult content/platforms for persons under 18 years of age.
According to these new regulations, the user is required to confirm his age (18+) before the platform/media service starts displaying adult content.
Stripchat is extremely careful and attentive to new regulations and we follow the changes as each country announces their updates.

New Regulations are now active in several US states:
  • Louisiana
  • Utah
  • Mississippi (will be soon)
  • Arkansas (will be soon)

Now, if you do not reside in any of the above-mentioned states but you are a VPN user, you may also experience this depending on the software you use and the location it selects for you.

What does this mean for these users?
In order to be able to view our site, you need to go through a simple verification procedure once to verify your age by one of several methods.
This process is fast and completely secure, and I confirm that neither Stripchat nor the verification service vendors will save any data after the verification process is completed.

I hope this clarifies a few things but if anyone has any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I am more than happy to assist. :blush:

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Model News: Select your favourite photo for Twitter Autoposts

🆕 🌟 🆕

You can now select a custom image for your Twitter auto-posts.

Instructions: Settings > My Show Controls > Twitter Autopost > upload photo
You can either upload a photo or take a selfie

The custom image will appear in your Twitter post, announcing that you're live.
Try it out by picking the most captivating photo to attract more views!

Our model's feedback is important to us.
You asked for this, and we provided it!
Enjoy! :inlove:

Screen Shot 2023-06-02 at 3.11.11 PM.png

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Model News: Enable Full Lovense Control without the hassle of links​

🆕 🌟 🆕

You can now allow viewers to fully control your Lovense toy right from your room.

When you have a Lovense toy connected and the full control option enabled, viewers can take full control of the toy right in your "Lovense Toy" tab.

To set up full control:
💢 On the Lovense website, go to your toy's settings
💢 Enable the "Special Command" section with a toggle switch
💢 Check the "Give Control" box and fill in the fields
💢 Click "Save"

When enabled, the "Full Toy Control" option is available to viewers in the "Lovense Toy" tab.

It's available during both public and Private shows, alongside other options of low, medium, high and other vibration levels.

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 9.29.53 AM.png

Upvote 0
That's great! Would you please share instructions that I can give to my viewers as to where they will see that feature on my screen and how to activate it? I can't see the Lovense Toy tab while broadcasting so I'm not sure how to instruct them. See screen shot. Is that where it will be?Screenshot_20230607_055537_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's great! Would you please share instructions that I can give to my viewers as to where they will see that feature on my screen and how to activate it? I can't see the Lovense Toy tab while broadcasting so I'm not sure how to instruct them. See screen shot. Is that where it will be?

Once the model has activated this feature, users will see a new section/tab up the top called 'Lovense Toy' and all the options will be displayed below.

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 3.03.01 PM.png

Models: follow the set-up steps in this post

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Couple more questions. I found it on my phone and enabled it and a Tipper tried it and although he said he had control ny connected toy didn't react. I refunded his tokens. Also, I can't find the toy settings location for it when on my pc. Any PC screen shots of where the toy settings are on a PC would be appreciated too. I'll keep testing it to see if I can get it working at least when using my phone cam for now.

Upvote 0
I think this is fantastic to have it integrated.
One question from me (for now at least haha): Can you have more than 1 "Full Toy Control" option? For example, 300 tokens for 2 minutes of control, 555 tokens for 10 minutes of control, etc ?
Even if it's limited to one, then that's still great and if it is, then hopefully that can be a feature request: to be able to add a couple more

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Model News: Users can now join your Fan Clubs using Tokens!​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Previously, your fans could only gain access to your Fan Clubs by paying money every month.
Now, by paying with tokens, users can now join Fan Clubs quickly and easily.

💢 They can also join only for longer periods than 1 month!

💢 The pay-tokens scheme is available for all 3 tiers: Soldier, Lord, and Prince.

NOTE: The token-paid options do not automatically renew.

With this in mind, motivate your Fan Club members to renew their subscriptions by:
  • Uploading new Fan Club content regularly
  • Adding custom benefits for all tiers
  • Staying in touch with your Fan Club members
View attachment 96333
I am curious if there is you have seen an uptick in fan club purchases with this change?

I know I have joined several now that I can pay tokens and it feels like I am seeing more purchases show up in the public chat (though maybe I am just more aware of it). Also, several of the fan clubs I joined I was the first member or one of the first so at least for those models they may be seeing some positive momentum

Upvote 0
Once the model has activated this feature, users will see a new section/tab up the top called 'Lovense Toy' and all the options will be displayed below.

View attachment 96607

Models: follow the set-up steps in this post
Thanks but on a computer, I still don't know where to find my toy settings. Is it because I use lovenese connect on my phone and then scan the QR on my pc?

Upvote 0
💰💰💲💰💰

Reminder: Model Payments

Stripchat ensures we generate payments on time every week and are focused on consistency.
Although we always make payments on time, models chosen payment providers each have their own time frames of when they pass on the funds.
Please refer to our FAQs, where we list all the timeframes for all payment service providers.

** Payments are not actually 'late' until the Payment Service Providers' timeframe has passed **

Question:
I didn't get my payment. What should I do?
Answer:
Have you checked your Payment Service Providers timeframe?
If your provider's noted time frame has passed and you still do not have your funds, please get in touch with the Stripchat Support team for assistance.
Stripchat Support Email: help@stripchat.com
............................................................................................................................
Question:
I always get my payment on Tuesday even though my payment service provider notes 2 - 10 business days. Why didn't I get it this week on Tuesday?
Answer:
It is understandable that you would get worried if your payment doesn't arrive by the usual time/day it usually does each week.
Bear in mind your provider has up to 10 business days to forward the funds to you.
Your payment isn't technically late until your service provider's time frame has passed.
You can also contact your provider directly to inquire.
............................................................................................................................
Question:
I don't like my payment service providers' timeframe. I think it's too long to wait. What can I do?
Answer:
Payment Service Providers are selected by each model.
We provide ample options therefore, should you wish to change to an alternative provider, you can do so from your payment settings at any time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I am curious if there is you have seen an uptick in fan club purchases with this change?

I know I have joined several now that I can pay tokens and it feels like I am seeing more purchases show up in the public chat (though maybe I am just more aware of it). Also, several of the fan clubs I joined I was the first member or one of the first so at least for those models they may be seeing some positive momentum

It certainly has been a positive change. :blush:

Users have been requesting this for a while, so it was well overdue.
It took a bit of time for us to put it together, but we finally made it happen.

Lots of positive feedback from users who can now purchase using tokens.
Lots of happy models with an increased fan base.

Happy Stripchat peeps all around! :inlove:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
It was working for me today!

Yes.. feature is now activated again!

🆕 🌟 🆕

Model News: Enable Full Lovense Control without the hassle of links​

🆕 🌟 🆕

We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unexpected hiccups. 🤗

Should you still be experiencing issues or require any assistance with this new addition, please ensure you contact our Support team:

Upvote 0
Yeah, there was a guy in the room I visit last week who was tipping 50tk every few seconds but kept calling the model a “bitch” and telling greys to “stfu”, generally being the room dickhead.
This post from another thread gave me an idea - it would be great to be able to "soft mute" members. What I meam by it is muting what they are saying for the room and removing their previous messages from other viewers screens, but still leaving them able to talk in a room leaving messages visible only for us models and without notyfying soft muted member about the fact he was soft muted. So in similar situations when a member is acting in an awful way that might ruin the room vibe but it doesn't really bother the model personally as long as they are getting paid and they want to keep receiving tips from him without real mute or ban they can chose so.

Upvote 0
This post from another thread gave me an idea - it would be great to be able to "soft mute" members. What I meam by it is muting what they are saying for the room and removing their previous messages from other viewers screens, but still leaving them able to talk in a room leaving messages visible only for us models and without notyfying soft muted member about the fact he was soft muted. So in similar situations when a member is acting in an awful way that might ruin the room vibe but it doesn't really bother the model personally as long as they are getting paid and they want to keep receiving tips from him without real mute or ban they can chose so.

This can be done on CB with bots and apps, in most cases it's called "Ninja Silence/ban" or similar. It can also be made so that not even the model will see the messages BUT the member can continue typing so they don't actually realise no one can see their messages, so they continue and keep tipping.

Reactions: SuperPookie
Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Model News: Independence day #HDBJ2023 COMPETITION​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Get ready to celebrate freedom and win big!

We are excited to announce that our famous Hot dog-eating & blow job contests are back!
Get ready to take part in our exhilarating independence day competition and show off your patriotic spirit for a chance to win from an insane 50K token prize pool!

Two contests will be held on this special weekend.
  • The first contest will be a traditional hot dog eating contest to see which model can eat the most hot dogs in a two-minute time period.
  • The second contest will be another kind of ‘hot dog’ eating contest where models can compete to deep throat the longest hot dog-shaped item they can find.

To compete for exclusive prizes, all you need to do is:
  1. Upload your video entries to Twitter
  2. One option is to record a 2-minute video eating as many hot-dogs in the allotted time.
  3. The second option is to record yourself in a video giving the most extended (duration) deep throat with any hot dog-shaped item (not less than 19 cm long).
  4. Mention @Stripchat, add the link to your profile and use the hashtags #HDBJ2023 & #4thjuly

🇺🇸 There is no limit to the amount of video entries to enter the contests! Stripchat will re-tweet all video entries and reward the two lucky winners with 25,000 tokens each.
🇺🇸 Only the videos published from the 2nd of July 23:59:59 UTC until July 5th 23:59:59 will be submitted to the contest.
🇺🇸 The winners will be announced on July 7th.

We’re excited to see your submissions for #HDBJ2023.
Happy #4thjuly!

Screenshot 2023-07-03 at 8.58.55 AM.png

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Model News: Boost Your Earnings With 4th of July Special Streams​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Have you joined our 4th of July Special Streams yet?

Our Independence Day category will be live from July 4 at 12.00 UTC until July 10 at 12.00 UTC.

To get your place in Specials, you'll need to wear a themed outfit and decorate the chat room with the colors of the US flag.
Time to flaunt those stars and stripes!

How to apply to our special streams:
🇺🇸 On your broadcasting page
🇺🇸 go to "My Details"
🇺🇸 → "Stream Specifics".
🇺🇸 Choose "July 4th" and upload your sample video.
🇺🇸 For more information, visit our FAQ.

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 2.36.01 PM.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
#UserUpdate

🆕 🌟 🆕

Sort "My Favorites" by Viewers, Private Prices & More!

🆕 🌟 🆕

Click the button in the top right corner of "My Favorites" to sort models by:
  • Best match
  • Last added
  • Private prices (you can now see prices on thumbnails)
  • More / fewer viewers
@Charlie_SC , this feature was working great for me but now all the sort tools are gone from my favorites page.
I've done all the usual trouble shooting... cache, cookies, incognito mode, different browser, etc. Windows 10, latest Edge (chromium) browser.
Coincidentally the favorites tools disappeared about the same time that animated thumbnails on hover rolled out to my account.
UN: TampaElGato

Upvote 0