AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
🆕 🌟 🆕

❤️❤️❤️ Love is in the Air ❤️❤️❤️

🆕 🌟 🆕

❤️ Join our Special Valentine's Day Streams Category ❤️

We invite you to take part in our annual Special V-Day Streams to celebrate Love 💞 Passion 💋 and Romance 💝

How to get a VIP seat in the Valentine's Day category?
  • 💘Prepare your room by creating a V-Day atmosphere: your romantic/sexy outfit and V-Day decor (hearts, rose petals, candles, etc.)
  • 💘Make a 30-second sample video
  • 💘Upload video to Streams Specifics by selecting "Valentine's Day"
  • 💘Wait for a PM that you're verified
  • 💘Go live when it's time (choose Valentine's Day category)

Our Valentine's Day special streams will be live from February 13 at 12:00 UTC until February 17 at 00:01 UTC
During this period, you can stream as much as you want.

❤️🥰❤️

Happy Valentine's Day

❤️🥰❤️

Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 10.13.15 AM.png

Upvote 0
Just want to say thanks for adding the options for 3 months or 12 months fan club membership.
Such a huge help, so it's appreciated.

Next step: hopefully we can use tokens to purchase 1, 3 or more months

Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

Users Can Join Fan Clubs for 3, 6, 12 Month Subscription​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Unlike before, users willing to join your Fan Club can now choose between 3, 6, and 12 month subscriptions.

Previously, they could only join your Fan Club with a monthly subscription with automatic renewal. But some fans are ready to commit for a longer period of time straight away, and now they can.

Your fans can choose these new subscription options either with auto-renewal or without.

A couple of things to remember:
  • If someone subscribes to your Fan Club for 3 months (with auto-renewal or not), they will be marked as your subscriber for 3 months.
  • They pay the full price for 3 months in one go. If your Fan Club is 500 tk/month, for example, then they pay 1,500 tk, which immediately go to you.
Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 9.19.02 AM.png

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

🆕 🌟 🆕

Unlike before, users willing to join your Fan Club can now choose between 3, 6, and 12 month subscriptions.

Previously, they could only join your Fan Club with a monthly subscription with automatic renewal. But some fans are ready to commit for a longer period of time straight away, and now they can.

Your fans can choose these new subscription options either with auto-renewal or without.

• If someone subscribes to your Fan Club for 3 months (with auto-renewal or not), they will be marked as your subscriber for 3 months.
  • They pay the full price for 3 months in one go. If your Fan Club is 500 tk/month, for example, then they pay 1,500 tk, which immediately go to you.
Enjoy!

View attachment 95465

I already commented that I love this but I only see the options for 1, 3 and 12 months, there is no 6 months option. Not sure if that was intentional or a bug.
I checked "lord" and "prince" too, it's the same options with no 6 month one.

sc-fan.png

Upvote 0
Hey @NotYou

My fault completely.
I miissed the last dot point in my above post
  • A 6-month subscription is available only as a one-time option.
Thank you for pointing it out so I can note it here.

Upvote 0
Soldier, Lord, and Prince? Seriously? :rofl:

Please note, this just means that the 6 month option is not reoccurring.
You will just need to purchase it again should you wish to repeat the subscription once the 6 month period expires.

Upvote 0
Yeah, but it just got even more medieval..... :rofl:
I had one of my regulars calling me queen and it literally took me MONTHS to realise it was becasue of that medieval theme stripchat has going

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0

🆕 🌟 🆕

🆕 🌟 🆕

Enjoy!

View attachment 95465
So we could suscribe to a fan club using tokens ? I don't find the way to do it... I always use a credit card.

Upvote 0
So we could suscribe to a fan club using tokens ? I don't find the way to do it... I always use a credit card.

Not yet. That message is aimed towards models, meaning it's referring to them receiving 100, 200 and 500 tokens per tier/level of fan club. But I have suggested buying with tokens few times, fingers crossed 1 day it's a reality

Upvote 0
As @rockin_rod said i believe its a good thing. It allows more transparency for users & the model that rules are being enforced in their rooms.

It also helps show abusive knights as I've been in rooms where knights abuse their abilities or completely control a room. Now everyone can see, model included if someone is abusing their muting.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Whatever the reason for the change, I think it's a good thing if everyone can see who has muted a user.

As @rockin_rod said i believe its a good thing. It allows more transparency for users & the model that rules are being enforced in their rooms.

It also helps show abusive knights as I've been in rooms where knights abuse their abilities or completely control a room. Now everyone can see, model included if someone is abusing their muting.
Perhaps I was not clear. Models (and other knights in the room) have ALWAYS been able to see who has muted someone in the room. Now, everyone in the room can see too.

I am unsure if it is really of any value for the general hoi polloi to see it. If I am visiting another room in which I am not a knight, I do not care who mutes the idiots, I just want to know that they have been muted, which was evident previously because their messages in the chat would disappear once muted.

Like I said, I personally do not care who knows if I mute a dickhead, I was merely curious (I am like a cat ;) ) as to what prompted SC to make the change. (or if it is a bug / side affect that has been introduced by a code change )

Upvote 0
Perhaps I was not clear. Models (and other knights in the room) have ALWAYS been able to see who has muted someone in the room.
Yes, I was aware of that.
I am unsure if it is really of any value for the general hoi polloi to see it. If I am visiting another room in which I am not a knight, I do not care who mutes the idiots, I just want to know that they have been muted, which was evident previously because their messages in the chat would disappear once muted.
It may not provide any value to most, but I think being transparent about actions is important if you have (and use) the ability to silence other users in the room.

Upvote 0
Now everyone can see, model included if someone is abusing their muting.
Perhaps I was not clear. Models (and other knights in the room) have ALWAYS been able to see who has muted someone in the room. Now, everyone in the room can see too.

I believe Ozzie was answering that part ?

I don't understand the point of it - this is turning into chaturbate chat window with 1001 thing displaying every x minutes and piling on top of eachother so models and users sometimes miss sentences/tips etc.

Why would anyone want to see who muted who is beyond me. Users go to rooms to chat, jerk off and leave, not to watch notifications of muting as far as I'm aware.

It used to be obvious rules are enforced because chat would disappear as Ozzie said and that was plenty enough evidence imo.

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Why would anyone want to see who muted who is beyond me.
As a user, I would prefer to be able to see who muted someone else. For several reasons. One of the most often-heard complaints from other users is around Knights and Mods who cross a line and use the ability to mute/silence others for their own agenda. If there's more than one Knight in the room, at least others can see who is doing the muting, rather than wondering.
Of course, many users wouldn't give a hoot about seeing that, but surely there aren't so many users being muted at any given time that the notification line in the chat would become a distraction?
Users go to rooms to chat, jerk off and leave, not to watch notifications of muting as far as I'm aware.
And if they lose that ability to chat by being silenced, I think it's a good idea to allow those in the room to see who took away their ability to chat.
If they were muted for good reason, then it may help others to follow the room and site rules.

Upvote 0
All the room and all users can now see who has muted a user?

It does not bother me, but I am curious as to why the change @Charlie_SC ?

Hey everybody

Please note, this is actually unintentional and it is in fact a bug that we are currently working on resolving.
Although in saying this, it’s very interesting to see everyone's perspective and all the pros and cons that go along with it ;)

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hey everybody
Please note, this is actually unintentional and it is in fact a bug that we are currently working on resolving.
Although in saying this, it’s very interesting to see everyone's perspective and all the pros and cons that go along with it ;)
Ha! I thought it might have been a bug ("feature") from some code change ;) :) :rofl:

(I am ambivalent about it, but it *is* interesting that some have said they like the idea of seeing who is muting)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I believe Ozzie was answering that part ?

I don't understand the point of it - this is turning into chaturbate chat window with 1001 thing displaying every x minutes and piling on top of eachother so models and users sometimes miss sentences/tips etc.

Why would anyone want to see who muted who is beyond me. Users go to rooms to chat, jerk off and leave, not to watch notifications of muting as far as I'm aware.

It used to be obvious rules are enforced because chat would disappear as Ozzie said and that was plenty enough evidence imo.

I agree with you and @Ozzie_ that I don't like it and it's not needed to be like this.
Just like ok CB where users see when moderators/fan users enter the room or leave (I know we can turn it off, but still) - it's not my business and I don't need to know all this stuff as a user and especially when someone is muted/banned. This is between the model/knight to handle the disputes.

I haven't noticed it being like this but to be honest, I have only been in the room where I am a knight, but I will see if it does it, hopefully, if it is like this they decide to change it back.

Edit:
Oops, I just saw the other page of reply with @Charlie_SC - ok great thanks!

Upvote 0
I agree with you and @Ozzie_ that I don't like it and it's not needed to be like this.
Just like ok CB where users see when moderators/fan users enter the room or leave (I know we can turn it off, but still) - it's not my business and I don't need to know all this stuff as a user and especially when someone is muted/banned. This is between the model/knight to handle the disputes.

I haven't noticed it being like this but to be honest, I have only been in the room where I am a knight, but I will see if it does it, hopefully, if it is like this they decide to change it back.

Edit:
Oops, I just saw the other page of reply with @Charlie_SC - ok great thanks!
The only other thing i can see being useful is that now when my friend gets particularly playful/annoying and mutes one of us Knights for her own amusement, everyone can see it happen :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Hey everybody

I also see that the lovense application seems to bug.

When I tip, I see the vibration information 4 times (and there's twice vibrations felt by the model). I don't remember when I figure it out, but I think it's few days ago...
But, I don't know if it's a issue with Lovense or with StripChat. But, I prefer to warn you. :)

Upvote 0