AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat shadow bans account from a certain ethnicity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2022
Hi fellow girls, I wonder why nobody talks why stripchat suddenly decided to shadow ban girls who have ethnicity tag India but are not from India.
You don't need to be genius to find out that they shadow banned/hidden all girls who are from outside India (Identification) but they selected ethnicity as Indian.

That means Stripchat thinks you have to be In India to have Indian ethnicity that is kinda racist.

You can choose Indian ethnicity and you just don't appear there ever. Only if you have ID paper from India.
If that rule is applicable everywhere. that means that USA Girl can't go in Asian ethnicity because she is not from China example.
As far as I remember ethnicity isn't bound to country. ...
This shadow ban only is in Indian category meaning you can be in whatever ethnicity category other than Indian.....

Stripchat was amazing place for me these three years....But now.....I don't know.
I will not post my model username because I fear stripchat will ban/shadowban me also for saying this.
Currently stripchat is my only revenue, and I depend a lot on this site.
So I was thinking should I say this but it impacted a lot of other girls revenue.....

You can check for yourself if you appear in Indian category if you want to test my claim.
I read all ToS there is nowhere to find this rule.

I don't know if some rogue employee (or bug) just decided to change code or whatever but I have never seen this kind of discrimination before ever anywhere.
BTW I'm from India and still appear in Indian ethnicity category I'm telling what I have seen happened to all other models.
Many fellow girls/friends contacted me to complain about this unbelievable decision by Stripchat.

I know nothing will change because why would they change policy when it seems nobody "complains"...

@xChloe please don't answer you don't know about this decision or that I send "email to further explain details"...
All details above are 100% true and you all fellow girls can test it for yourself.....
Let me see what's your response @xChloe...
@Charlie_SC
I hope this is just kind of bug or glitch but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Interesting but based on what i've seen (and im not a big stripchat user) it simply means that they attached a flag to that particular tag, same thing as "italian" for example but I think you make a valid point but I wonder if its even possible for them to have a flagless tag and a regular tag with the same name in their system?

Edit: oh maybe not I do see 1 colombian in italian, I don't see any other flags in "indian"

Upvote 0
I think 100% it's their new "profound" policy and not bug....I see they show Bangladesh(Indian close country same people) girls also, all other countries nope.
I think they mixed up a few things like ethnicity and nationality.

If this is their policy please label all USA Girls as White Ethnicity, all China girls as Asian, and African girls as Ebony.
If u live in the US and you are black no luck for you, you go to White. Worst policy I have ever seen anywhere.
Note my fellow cam girls/friends don't look, white, asian, ebony...They look Indian and have Indian ethnicity but live Abroad.

So they tried to go different ethnicity categories and they indeed can show up as White, Asian or Ebony but not as Indian!
So when user/client scrolls it looks very weird and stupid. Also no engagement from users.....I wonder why..............

Edit:
There are no hashtags flags in Stripchat, you go to My profile and choose ethnicity thereafter it's reflected in Ethnicity Category, works bit different from Chaturbate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi Stripchat, please learn the difference between Indian as ethnicity and I am from Indian Country...
They treat this as the same. Definitely overlooked by them. Anyone in the world can have Indian ethnicity...

What's the purpose then of girls choosing ethnicity in their profile as Indian ethnicity when you don't show up them in the ethnicity category?

Edit: Did you notice 49 models same number from both categories...they treat these as the same.
BTW....Before this update/policy there was around 240 models....now 50 to 100 max.

Attachments

• learndifference.png
    learndifference.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi fellow girls, I wonder why nobody talks why stripchat suddenly decided to shadow ban girls who have ethnicity tag India but are not from India.

Thank you for sharing your impression, and sorry for the delay in replying: needed a little more time to check all the information.

Indeed, the “Indian” category now includes models with documents from certain countries. I agree that this may be inconvenient for chat hosts from other regions.

The site team will think about how to come up with a compromise that will suit everyone – both models and users (who expect to see certain models in this category).

I will be sure to post the news when I have it.

Upvote 0
Thanks for response.
Looking for an alternative solution.
As of today as an Indian(ID), I'm privileged to be in two ethnic categories simultaneously. I can be in both Asian/White/Arab and Indian at the same time while others can't even in Indian ;)
Thanks for the privilege but it's not fair to other girls :)
Definitely, we are all looking for an alternative solution.
Also @xChloe thanks for the support! I heard all the best things about you guys here on the forum! I know that you guys didn't make this policy!
Looking for the update!

Upvote 0
Thank you for your understanding @unique11
As Chloe advised, the relevant team is currently working on this at the moment.

We appreciate all constructive criticism and it's because of all our models and users who always help us with their honest feedback, that we are able to continuously improve our site and all our features.
Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.