AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat vs XHL Payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2022
UK
Hi all,

I’ve recently joined SC (2 weeks ago) however I registered through XHamsterLive (I’d never heard of SC).

After a quick search, I understand that XHL is a white label of SC, both started at the same time, owned by the same company: same thing. However, I tried logging in to SC and it wouldn’t let me; told me to go to XHL. Got me thinking…

My question: does the Model whose room I’m visiting receive less % of the tks I tip because I registered through ‘an affiliate’ (and therefore takes another cut) or does it not matter in slightest?

It dawned on me the other day and I’d be gutted to think she would receive less % just because of the method I’d registered through.

SC’s wiki states Models receive:

XHL: 50% of tokens
SC: 1tkn = $0.05

…different verbiage.

I’ve probably answered my own question by using the term ‘white label’ but wondered if anyone here knew, off-hand?

TIA!

Good question, let me answer :)

Site models can stream from only a few platforms: Stripchat / XHL / Mywebcamroom.com (the last one is for countries where SC is blocked).

The wording "50%" was used, I guess, just to let the models know what percentage the site pays the models on average.

But since the percentage can vary depending on what size package of tokens the user bought, we fixed the token's value for the model at $0.05

This cost does not change and remains the same regardless of the domain the model broadcasts.

P.S. On this page in the "What you get" section, you can learn a little more about how we distribute the money we get from users.

Upvote 0
Good question, let me answer :)

Site models can stream from only a few platforms: Stripchat / XHL / Mywebcaroom.com (the last one is for countries where SC is blocked).

The wording "50%" was used, I guess, just to let the models know what percentage the site pays the models on average.

But since the percentage can vary depending on what size package of tokens the user bought, we fixed the token's value for the model at $0.05
This cost does not change and remains the same regardless of the domain the model broadcasts.

P.S. On this page in the "What you get" section, you can learn a little more about how we distribute the money we get from users.

Hi @xChloe,

Thanks so much for the detailed answer and for confirming that nothing changes - really appreciate it!

Phew! Mind at rest.

Thanks again

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe,

Sorry to diverge from my original subject, but I’ve just had an email from Paymentico saying my “membership to the website has been cancelled”?

I noticed when I was topping up my tkns that I’d moved into a higher token top-up bracket so I wonder if it’s something to do with that, as obviously you’re a completely different company!

Happy to dm you my username to ensure all is okay.

Thanks so much.

Upvote 0

This is not really my area of expertise, but yes, if you send me your nickname and email in PM, I'll see what I can do here :)

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe,

Sorry to diverge from my original subject, but I’ve just had an email from Paymentico saying my “membership to the website has been cancelled”?

I noticed when I was topping up my tkns that I’d moved into a higher token top-up bracket so I wonder if it’s something to do with that, as obviously you’re a completely different company!

Thanks so much.

Are you by any chance in a model's fan club, or at least were you?

I have had emails when I don't have money in the bank and they try to take it out for my fan club membership though - if it helps they always take it out 1 day before your renewal date. So if your fan club ENDS/renews on October 2nd, Paymentico will take the money out on October 1st

Edit:
Maybe it also does the same if you used them for the Ultimate Membership subscription?

Reactions: Maxi_P
Upvote 0
Are you by any chance in a model's fan club, or at least were you?

I have had emails when I don't have money in the bank and they try to take it out for my fan club membership though - if it helps they always take it out 1 day before your renewal date. So if your fan club ENDS/renews on October 2nd, Paymentico will take the money out on October 1st

Edit:
Maybe it also does the same if you used them for the Ultimate Membership subscription?

Spot on, @Brett M ! I’ve figured it out: I was made a ‘Royal Member’ which apparently means I have free Ultimate Membership for life. Therefore they’ve cancelled my subscription.

Thanks so much for helping figure that one out.

@xChloe - all good now but thanks for checking up on it for me :)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
@Maxi_P it sounds strange anyway.

We'll check it out further and I'll PM you later.

(sorry it's taking a little longer than usual, I have off days this week)

Reactions: NotYou and Maxi_P
Upvote 0
@Maxi_P it sounds strange anyway.

We'll check it out further and I'll PM you later.

(sorry it's taking a little longer than usual, I have off days this week)
Honestly @xChloe, that must be it.
I got the email from Paymentico saying my subscription was cancelled at pretty much the same time as the email from your guys saying I was made ‘Royal’ (and therefore free Ultimate [but went into Junk]).

If you do spot anything though, pls let me know :) thank you!

Upvote 0
Sorry for the delay; I'm with you again.

I double-checked everything, and yes, the following happened:
- You paid for Ultimates status;
- Then reached the Royal League;
- Stripchat canceled your paid Ultimate membership and provided you Ultimate subscription for free for life.

In that case, you should have Ultimate status now, but you don't have to pay any money for it :)

Reactions: Maxi_P
Upvote 0
Sorry for the delay; I'm with you again.

I double-checked everything, and yes, the following happened:
- You paid for Ultimates status;
- Then reached the Royal League;
- Stripchat canceled your paid Ultimate membership and provided you Ultimate subscription for free for life.

In that case, you should have Ultimate status now, but you don't have to pay any money for it :)
Perfect! Thanks so much for checking and clarifying :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.