AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchate model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They made a strict decision against me. Is there no other chance?

I really wish some of you would be more careful with the screenshots you choose to post on this public forum. You could be accidentally telling everyone on here your real name, and that’s unsafe. Please start blurring out your real name and e-mail address before you save these screenshots.

Upvote 0
I deleted the attachment but it’s getting to the point that I can’t save everyone from themselves… I have warnings up and people have to take some responsibility, so I won’t always be around to handle these. (just a general vent, no harm in reporting it’s just frustrating that people don’t grasp that concept then jump into this line of work… or hobby wanking.)

Upvote 0
They made a strict decision against me. Is there no other chance?
I would say that you have breached an important and essential rule clearly noted in our guidelines.
If our Support team has advised that you are permanently suspended from our site, then the decision unfortunately is final.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
iam streaming obs in strip chat viewers not see me my network speed upload 27 mbps download 19 mbps please help me Charlie madam😭😭😭😭😭😭

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.