AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripmate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2020
Foreignistan
About a week ago I was tipping and chatting with a model on StripChat. It was nice enough, so I started to follow her. A few days later I logged back in and found a long offline PM thanking me for this and that and bablabla funny/nice/gentleman, AND that she had the same model name on 'stripmate' AND that I was very welcome to continue with my incredibly bad jokes and slightly less incredibly bad tokens there. She is supposedly online there 6 days per week on a fixed schedule. StripChat was just random performances now and then (which seems legit since she hasn't been on SC for five days).

Now for the fun part: 'stripmate' does not exist at all (parked domain), and her model name is nowhere to be found on Streamate. I checked in case she also was a typo queen. If I google her model name I end up with a fine collection of housewife Twitter/IG accounts and her SC room instead of ... what I was looking for.

Questions (just curious):
  1. Did she actually tell me to fuck right off in the most impossibly pleasant and elaborate way imaginable. After all, a simple ban would do.
  2. If 'stripmate' was a brain fart on her end, what sites have similar names?
  3. Should I be asking this at all?

Well I did (because who wants users to hunt for you?) but the whole thing made so little sense to me that it just kept on whirring somewhere in the back of my brain.
Oh, well. Case closed.

I'm a model on stripchat, and I have never heard of a site called stripmate and it does not seem legit considering you can't find it anywhere. The only sites I've ever "referred" a customer to is my twitter and I occasionally mention my onlyfans, but that is about it. Otherwise for live cam shows stripchat is a decent site and I like doing shows there.

Status
Not open for further replies.