AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Summer sucks lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2021
So 2 weeks ago I hit 220 onlyfans, top 10%... real good money then stupid summer happens and boom! like 60 fans gone over night lol.... But its progress.... last yr at this time I had like 75. Summer and holidays are the worst, bah Humbug. Just gonna have to cam harder and work social media harder

Don't give up! There will always be ups and downs.
Things like offering sexting, sending out premade vids in PPVs (themed bundle deals, even if it's just "bestseller bundle" themed, have been good to me!) can help with the subscribers you already have. If you do custom content, make sure to let your subscribers know - post on your profile or send a message to them :)

I've had some success advertising on reddit, either directly or indirectly. If you post a pic of yourself on a subreddit, there's a chance they'll go to your page to see more, and see that you have an OF linked.

Don't give up! There will always be ups and downs.
Things like offering sexting, sending out premade vids in PPVs (themed bundle deals, even if it's just "bestseller bundle" themed, have been good to me!) can help with the subscribers you already have. If you do custom content, make sure to let your subscribers know - post on your profile or send a message to them :)

I've had some success advertising on reddit, either directly or indirectly. If you post a pic of yourself on a subreddit, there's a chance they'll go to your page to see more, and see that you have an OF linked.
Thank you, good tips! Yeah I have done the bundles in the past, make a few extra tips from that... bestseller bundle is a good idea! I've been trying to find a reddit for male models, not too many lol. I hit twitter and IG pretty hard. looking into sextpanther too

@bearman "Buy one get one free" and "get 2 vids for $x, 5 vids for $y, ALL vids for $z" have also been good discount stuff that has helped.
yes definitely thank u! You're right during these slow periods u really have to cater, been learning this during the 2.5 yrs I've been doing it lol. Kinda like when Back to school season hits and all the stores drop prices etc... I cammed this morning for 2 hrs... its so slow but a few of my big tippers came in...another idea I have been using with CB is that all new OF subscribers get 2 free vids if they come from CB.

Also been tough b/c the main guy I do cams with was on vacation....and the woman I cam with has been tied up with school and family etc. So its just been a triple whammy lol. Group shows draw the $$

Status
Not open for further replies.