AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Super Low Camscore & No Traffic, HELP!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KayleeAustin

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 31, 2017
Twitter Username
@kayle3austin
MFC Username
KayleeAustin
Chaturbate Username
KayleeAustin
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001091361/KayleeAustin/
Hey everyone, so I'm STUMPED. My camscore has completely tanked over the last week on MFC. As in 476. And slowly getting lower. I don't know what to do. I am getting little to no traffic in my room and I'm basically BEGGING people to talk. I am asking questions, I get up and move around until I eventually just get bored because I'm not even getting so much as a hey, besides the occasional "do this now bb" comment and of course I do mention that I do take requests attached to a tip please and thank you. I know camscore is related too tips, I get that, but WHAT IN THE WORLD do I do to even bring in and KEEP traffic. I wish I had done more research prior to joining MFC and I would have joined maybe Chaturbate before MFC, but alas I am where I am. I don't want EXACT suggestions because I'm not looking too take someones routine, but how do I get potential people to tip. I'd love to just leave my account but there ARE a couple regulars that I do get tips from every so often and I don't want to just be like peace out. I also wish I knew I should take advantage of my *new model* tag but I completely failed at that, while I was successful, the couple of decent tippers/talkers I had never came back. Are there any suggestions because I am really desperate to make this work. I am consistent with my schedule taking 1-2 days off a week if that, losing sleep to try and get my camscore up, but not a thing. Due too kids, I am unable to go online during the day, so I get on around 1130pm est if I'm not working my "real" job lol until about 230am est. I am trying to get on during the days but as I said, there's nothing I can do there right now. HELP!?

http://mfc.im/kayleeaustin is my profile, I am working on it tomorrow to finish it off as well.

And I am aware I should be asking this is the verified model section as there IS more information there, however, it says I have insufficient privileges to even post in the thread to get verified lol.

Your schedule says on some days that you're online at 12pm. It sounds a little counterintuitive, but 12pm is noon and 12am is midnight, so unless you are indeed logging on at noon, I would consider changing that to make it clear to viewers when you are online.

It sounds like your current hustle is decent. I personally can't clear countdowns on token sites unless I keep bringing it up - "who wants to see my tits? We're only xx tokens from topless, that's so close, I know we can do it!" Not going to lie, it's exhausting, and that's part of why I prefer Streamate. Other models don't have to be quite so on top of it, but they have long-standing regulars.

If you really want to stick to the token/social site feel, then keep doing what you're doing. It can take months to bring your camscore up, but staying consistent and engaged is key, just know that it can be a slow beginning. If you're needing to focus on your income short term rather than your long term game, I would recommend giving Streamate a try, or signing up for Clips4sale and Manyvids and making clips.

Reactions: Picnic
I've been camming on MFC for over 5 years. When I first started, my camscore sank to 350.

I found a big part of what helped me "get back up there" was networking with other models.

But...I just want to be honest:
1. It took a long time for this to happen. Several years to just get back to the "average" camscore of 1000.
2. Years later, and with a score of 2800, I still get very little traffic (though I do have regs who will come through for special shows and promos).
3. I've had model friends who tanked their camscores, delete their accounts and come back 6+ months later to "start over" (sometimes mfc will allow it). Unfortunately, it didn't seem to make much of a difference. So, even going into the experience with knowledge of the new model tag isn't always enough.

I often see these kinds of posts, and I know what it's like to feel stumped yet determined. Unfortunately, it takes a lot of work, and it's not even guaranteed to pay off how you want.

Not saying it is completely hopless, but I'd hate to see you keep pouring in time and energy with little to no improvement. It might be in your best interest to try different sites - either in addition to what you're doing now, or in place of it. @SaffronBurke made great suggestions with C4S and Streamate.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I'm fortunate to have a slightly higher camscore-- but I don't have a good following, so eventually that's likely to sink as well. To counter-balance it, I do also cam on SM and I'm working on profiles for Niteflirt, IWC, and C4S as well. Gotta have some income while I try to get MFC to work for me!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Your schedule says on some days that you're online at 12pm. It sounds a little counterintuitive, but 12pm is noon and 12am is midnight, so unless you are indeed logging on at noon, I would consider changing that to make it clear to viewers when you are online.

It sounds like your current hustle is decent. I personally can't clear countdowns on token sites unless I keep bringing it up - "who wants to see my tits? We're only xx tokens from topless, that's so close, I know we can do it!" Not going to lie, it's exhausting, and that's part of why I prefer Streamate. Other models don't have to be quite so on top of it, but they have long-standing regulars.

If you really want to stick to the token/social site feel, then keep doing what you're doing. It can take months to bring your camscore up, but staying consistent and engaged is key, just know that it can be a slow beginning. If you're needing to focus on your income short term rather than your long term game, I would recommend giving Streamate a try, or signing up for Clips4sale and Manyvids and making clips.
Thank you! I am not on at 12pm at all like ever lol. It could be a time zone difference perhaps? I'm not sure where you are (and I won't get nosy with that lol) but my times are usually about 1130pm est time, I am planning on adding a better schedule in a handmade schedule photo, just need the time to do so tomorrow lol. But I am usually on in the evenings and consistent with being on around the same time every night! But thank you for the tips on reminding them, I will definitely keep that in mind!

I've been camming on MFC for over 5 years. When I first started, my camscore sank to 350.

I found a big part of what helped me "get back up there" was networking with other models.

But...I just want to be honest:
1. It took a long time for this to happen. Several years to just get back to the "average" camscore of 1000.
2. Years later, and with a score of 2800, I still get very little traffic (though I do have regs who will come through for special shows and promos).
3. I've had model friends who tanked their camscores, delete their accounts and come back 6+ months later to "start over" (sometimes mfc will allow it). Unfortunately, it didn't seem to make much of a difference. So, even going into the experience with knowledge of the new model tag isn't always enough.

I often see these kinds of posts, and I know what it's like to feel stumped yet determined. Unfortunately, it takes a lot of work, and it's not even guaranteed to pay off how you want.

Not saying it is completely hopless, but I'd hate to see you keep pouring in time and energy with little to no improvement. It might be in your best interest to try different sites - either in addition to what you're doing now, or in place of it. @SaffronBurke made great suggestions with C4S and Streamate.

It's nice too see that other people had the same experience, I have definitely been trying too network with other models and do plan on adding other sites as my schedule balances out with school now back in. I definitely don't want to end up deleting and starting over and then have guys come in and be like "OH YOU ARE A SCAMMER YOU HAD ANOTHER ACCOUNT" and just the annoyingness of dealing with a new account all over anyways in hopes that it *might* help. Thank you for your insight though, it's much appreciated!!!!!!

I'm fortunate to have a slightly higher camscore-- but I don't have a good following, so eventually that's likely to sink as well. To counter-balance it, I do also cam on SM and I'm working on profiles for Niteflirt, IWC, and C4S as well. Gotta have some income while I try to get MFC to work for me!

Luckily I do work enough part time too substitute any income our family may need, so for now this is a "side" hustle, but I'd LOVE if it could become a full time hustle. I just need the patience I suppose lol! I had my first private show last night which was short, but hey, I made a few bucks which can never hurt lol! I am definitely hoping to sign up for other websites soon! Thank you!

Thank you! I am not on at 12pm at all like ever lol. It could be a time zone difference perhaps? I'm not sure where you are (and I won't get nosy with that lol) but my times are usually about 1130pm est time, I am planning on adding a better schedule in a handmade schedule photo, just need the time to do so tomorrow lol. But I am usually on in the evenings and consistent with being on around the same time every night! But thank you for the tips on reminding them, I will definitely keep that in mind!

I'm in the Midwest/CST.

This is what your schedule looks like to me, that's very odd.

IMG_20170910_224220.jpg

I'm in the Midwest/CST.

This is what your schedule looks like to me, that's very odd.

View attachment 72611

hahahah thats actually hilariously odd. Definitely an error on MFC's part, my show times are definitely not from noon till 3am :hilarious: I'll definitely be sure too include a standard ONE timezone schedule to fix that error, thank you for pointing it out lol!

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
So while my score is still SLOWLY getting lower, I had the most traffic come into my room last night than I have since I had my *new model* status last night. I had an AMAZING time to be honest. Plenty of fun people to chat with, the room actually got some conversation and got acquainted with some very great people! My regulars came too say hi and overall the vibe and myself felt VERY renewed with this aspect. I did use your suggestion Saffron about the whole calling out how many tokens to x and it seemed to work out pretty well! I did end up with some tips, though they were mostly hidden and didn't account to the goal (which is fine) I still got some action in there. It was very fun! Hopefully things bump pretty well from here on out, I'm really going to keep pushing. Keep the hustle going because after last night, I KNOW I must have been doing SOMETHING right.

Status
Not open for further replies.