AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate approval

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 21, 2026
14
2
1
I am trying to get verified on chaturbate and it says 15 to 20 minutes but its been hours.
I've had an account as of a week ago so ive already been verified.
Also.. I wsd starting a whole new account but I would old account back (lexabone) I had 7000 followers
The new account im trying to get started is lexabonexx but ill happily take the old one back.
Anyway verification is taking longer than normal
 
I am trying to get verified on chaturbate and it says 15 to 20 minutes but its been hours.
I've had an account as of a week ago so ive already been verified.
Also.. I wsd starting a whole new account but I would old account back (lexabone) I had 7000 followers
The new account im trying to get started is lexabonexx but ill happily take the old one back.
Anyway verification is taking longer than normal
I'm confused. Was your old account deleted, or banned, or you don't have the credentials for it? Why did you start a new one?
 
My boyfriend deleted it and I need it back.
Hes done this before its so annoying
For what it's worth, I had to wait about 24 hours to be approved on every site I've signed up on. Sometimes it just takes awhile :/ you can try support@chaturbate.com if it takes longer than 24.
 
I am trying to get verified on chaturbate and it says 15 to 20 minutes but its been hours.
I've had an account as of a week ago so ive already been verified.
Also.. I wsd starting a whole new account but I would old account back (lexabone) I had 7000 followers
The new account im trying to get started is lexabonexx but ill happily take the old one back.
Anyway verification is taking longer than normal
@punker barbie
 
I am trying to get verified on chaturbate and it says 15 to 20 minutes but its been hours.
I've had an account as of a week ago so ive already been verified.
Also.. I wsd starting a whole new account but I would old account back (lexabone) I had 7000 followers
The new account im trying to get started is lexabonexx but ill happily take the old one back.
Anyway verification is taking longer than normal
For assistance with Chaturbate, please contact support@chaturbate.com