AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Superbowl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2010
Teesside, UK
so apparently some americans are having a game of rugby, must be an exhibition match since they aren't using a regulation ball or pads.

what i found much more interesting was this http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/yf50k/ it is the 30minute bbc guide that was shown this afternoon, consider it a basic intro to the superbowl for the british audience.
not sure if it is available for non uk audiences, but a proxy can always sort that.

also, i've heard of pittsburgh, and could possibly find it on a map (of pittsburgh) but i've never heard of green bay. anyone got a map reference for it?

Let's start out with the teams websites
http://www.packers.com/ Play in Lambeau Field http://www.lambeaufield.com/home/ in Green Bay, Wisconsin

http://www.steelers.com/ Play in Heinz Stadium http://prod.www.steelers.clubs.nfl.com/ ... -info.html in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. AKA PennsylFuckingVania if you ever drive through the state you will understand the reference.

and as far as a map reference
wisconsin.jpg

pennsylvania-map.jpg

Should give you a reference to each state accordingly

aha, the lakes, i know where that is. so that is where green bay is. i guess that is my newly learned thing for today, wouldn't fancy cleaning the team bus after the drive to dallas though.

Fenix001 said:
aha, the lakes, i know where that is. so that is where green bay is. i guess that is my newly learned thing for today, wouldn't fancy cleaning the team bus after the drive to dallas though.

I believe you may be mistaken on what professional athletes use for transportation here in the states. Professionals fly!

different culture. most teams in the uk travel by bus, even professionals, although the distances are a lot less.

for the top teams where every player makes tens of thousands of pounds a week and all own ferrari's and aston martins, they still travel together on a bus. sometimes it seems a little odd but it helps the team spirit and sense of camaraderie

Professional teams here have team planes and fly together so theres the team camaraderie.

Oh no now everyone can locate me by using that map of wisconsin :?

Oh CHRIST, I just turned on Fox with that red carpet nonsense. What a joke. And maybe its just me but you shouldn't be allowed into a game unless you're wearing teams apparel. this dressing up stuff has got to go.

FOOZEBALL IS THE DEBUL! Silly boys and their Soup Bowls! I say give all them fellas their own ball so they don't have to fight over the one.

It never ends because immediately after this, its the Collective bargaining agreement, free agency, the draft...

Fergie is taking extra precautions to avoid a half-time wardrobe malfunction.

Fergie said that it would be like a challenge, as she would like to add some sex appeal to the show and yet act decently enough to avoid any such mishap. The “Black-Eyed Peas” front runner also added that she does not want to get into trouble because of wardrobe malfunctioning. Therefore, she is reportedly trying her best to take some preventive measures before entering the stage during the half time. According to the sources, she would be using duct tape. :shock: She also plans to groove the audiences with her hit number “My Hump” during the half time.

Ptyct.jpg

SweepTheLeg said:
It never ends because immediately after this, its the Collective bargaining agreement, free agency, the draft...

I don't understand. When does all the televised stuff end?

Jesus. Hmm I'm trying not to share too much of my unimportant opinion but wow. It must generate a lot of money. Is it for charity?

And Fergie's tits look rather nice there.

LilyPink said:
It must generate a lot of money. Is it for charity?

And Fergie's tits look rather nice there.

For charity? :lol: That would be nice if it was for charity, but unfortunately it is not. However, many of the players and their wives do quite a bit of charity work and support many foundations. Oh, and I agree... Fergie's ta-tas look very nice. :mrgreen:

Fergie's a butterface. her body always looks nice though so thats a plus.

The superbowl is one of the biggest money generators around. its 3million just to get a 30 second commercial aired during the game alone.

SweepTheLeg said:

The superbowl is one of the biggest money generators around. its 3million just to get a 30 second commercial aired during the game alone.

Okay... I'm so not a football fan... So it took me a while to understand this saying I hear at work quite often... I actually asked for clarification on it but now that I know what it means I'm going to use it...

Fergie is a Bengal. Nice uniform, ugly helmet.

But her bewbz do look fantastic!

SweepTheLeg said:

I was just about to point out how unfortunate her face is.

LilyPink said:
SweepTheLeg said:

I don't understand. When does all the televised stuff end?

I also want to know when it ends. Like should I even bother going on cam today???

And I'm sorry but why do they wear all that padding and helmets? Bunch of pussies!

ok, first of all, what the fuck is with the cheese? hats or bras. secondly can i order one for alex?

next up, 3 million for 30 seconds? don't tell me mfc has put the price of privates up.

finally, how come it takes 4 hours to play a 60 minute game.

oh, and jolene, if everyone has their own ball to chase around a field i think it is called golf.
and indi, if you want to watch a game with full contact and next to no padding watch the rugby 6 nations games next weekend.

I can multitask perving and watching football seems easy enough.

as for the helmets and pads, when you have guys that weigh 250 lbs able to run 40 yards in just over 4 seconds and ready to hit anyone thats not paying attention, and other players weighing over 300 lbs I think whatever protection is nice.

Green Bay is from Wisconsin, Wisconsin is known for its dairy, and cheese- So one of the things to show support for the packers has been cheeseheads, hats, bras, and other various goodies.

its 4 hours because the clock isn't continous. every change of possession, incomplete pass, time out, commercial the clock stops. the half time show will probably be a half hour. all that together and presto one long ass game.

I dont know about you girls, but a premium and i have a bet on this. If the packers win, i get 1000 tokens...If the stealers win, he gets a 30min skype show...what do you think? lol

XxXIndiXxX said:
Here's how your meant to do it. Notice the no padding and non pansy-ness.

If they put a weight limit and didn't allow anyone that weighed over 200 lbs to play football I may see them going without pads like those guys. Respect for them going without pads but size wise they look so small compared to the guys in the NFL not a wide receiver/running back or secondary on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.