AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Breast Cancer Awarness

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
Hey everyone, I am co-hosting model/member room today to help support ScarletRaven in her effort to raise/ money for breast cancer awareness foundation, aka, The Susan G Komen for the Cure foundation. models ScarletRaven and RadiantNea will give 100% of all tips to BCAF/SGKCF and I will have at least two Raffle/giveaways in a room I hope to have up by 10:30 am pacific standard time. The first: a 100 tkn match drawing some time around noon, is no cost to participate. all you have to do is come into the member room "GoodScarlet's BCA Room",(a no basic, Models OK, lounge video room set up by SirWank4brest) and say hi. I will add your name to the list and at the time I close that list I will use a random # generator with the value being the # of ppl on the list. If you are 72 and that is the # generated you win. I will transfer those 100 tokens to you, and match 100 tokens for the BCAF/SGKCF. I will do that by transferring those tokens to BadScarlet, (Scarlet's perv account). Both transfer will be shown on transfer wall. The second: a raffle, will start with a 500 token pot and...

Well first let me show you some of the genesis for this whole idea. I think it is sort of interesting.

09:25:09 PM Sparky4u: Neanea guess what my brother done..
09:25:32 PM Sparky4u: he went and had his hair dyed pink
09:25:33 PM jonw1987: that is a good idea
09:25:49 PM Sparky4u: for breast cancer awareness month
09:25:57 PM jonw1987: the way i see it...i'm a dude...i don't need to dye my hair
09:26:01 PM jonw1987: i won't even frost the tips
09:26:08 PM Gneutron: i think either would be great
09:26:29 PM jonw1987: i'd stick to wearing a pink shirt for breast cancer awareness
09:26:35 PM cmpunk97: serious;y
09:27:07 PM jonw1987: neanea your pussy is supporting breast cancer awareness very well
09:27:17 PM Sparky4u: i was thinking about atleast getting a ribbon pin to wear.
09:27:34 PM texastud69: wear something pink
09:27:42 PM jonw1987: i'd wear a pink shirt

Here is where RadaintNea suggest giving all tips for a day to the breast cancer awareness foundation.

09:27:58 PM jonw1987: that's a great idea, neanea
09:28:01 PM jonw1987: i like that
09:28:07 PM texastud69: thats a good idea
09:28:32 PM SirWankSaBit: hey if your serious I'll be there with little pink bells on
09:28:37 PM Flashback_: Neaville's Pink Party
09:28:38 PM texastud69: make a neanea pink token night
09:28:38 PM Sparky4u: yes which night?
09:28:41 PM cmpunk97: lets loose the panties for breast cancer awareness
09:28:52 PM texastud69: make it friday
09:29:03 PM SirWankSaBit: I like the idea very much
09:29:15 PM texastud69: my mom had cancer
09:29:24 PM Sparky4u: i just lost an uncle to cancer
09:29:27 PM jonw1987: i hate cancer
09:29:38 PM FappinAway: my dad died from that shit too. fuck cancer.
09:30:32 PM texastud69: yeah right
09:30:43 PM texastud69: lets make it friday
09:30:49 PM texastud69: payday
09:31:54 PM SirWank4Brest: its very tough, spent the last three weeks with my brother/best friend and held him on his way out. friday works for me
09:31:03 PM jonw1987: i can't be here on friday [:(]
09:31:11 PM texastud69: i'll do it friday
09:31:14 PM jonw1987: but don't let my absence stop u
09:31:44 PM Gneutron: do what nea? i'm sorry i missed it
09:31:48 PM texastud69: i'll be in on a neanea pink token friday
09:31:50 PM jonw1987: i make u a deal. since i can't be here friday. can i make my can i make my contribution an offline tip?

And so it was decided in Neaville. The following day Scarlet heard about it and did not even hesitate a bit to do the same.

And this from last night
ScarletRaven: tomrrow all my tips will go to the susan g komen for the CURE- Breast cancer awareness
08:53:57 PM ScarletRaven: 100%
08:54:06 PM ScarletRaven: 100%

The second will be 50% payback raffle. I will start pot with 500tkns and everyone who wants in will buy tickets at 25 tnks each. One winner takes half pot the other half will go to BCAF. May have other giveaways like 25 tokens for chance to win one of two very , very cool hand blown glass bongs. Bongs were made by Tigger LaLanne who is now famous for his art glass. these bongs were blown over ten years ago and are not used. I have held them for all this time and this is why I think. These would go for well over $100 on e-bay if they would let you sell them there. They won't - even if you sell them as humming bird feeders. But they will ban you for 30 days, and they did.

Way behind, come say hi in room to get on 100tkn list. And transfer 25 tokens to BadScarlet for chance at 50/50 500 token pot

http://apps.komen.org/Forums/default.aspx

Reactions: LOOWAN49
OK getting email msg out taking so much longer than thought. First drawing at 2:30PST

Well we had 15 to draw from, and the generated # WAS 11. which correlated with member mssmartypants. Posted 100 tokens to badscarlet for donation. Was unable to transfer to winner so banked tokens, and await their instructions.

Reactions: LOOWAN49
Dam tired up all night to accomplish absolutely nothing. then I came back to the above, and dam if it don't sound like I am awaiting the instruction of the tokens. :)

pretty awesome event in total...
Scarlet is said to have done around 13k in tokens before she left. Nea was heading to 30k when I joined in her room and when the night was done, she had somewhere around 52,000 tokens in her total. On those totals, $3200 +/- was raised for SGK4CF.
Papa Leo stopped in Neas room and was asked to help but, as I would expect of him at least, he left quickly after giving kudos to the girls.
Thanks to everyone involved Nea, Scarlet, Cam and of course tippers .
:eek:rcs-cheers: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

I thought everyone was aware of breast cancer by now? Imo if not, just get a bunch of double-d cup women in each town to walk around topless one day a year with "Breast cancer exists" written on their boobs in whipped cream.

Seriously though, who isn't aware of breast cancer?

Reactions: camstory
Jupiter551 said:
I thought everyone was aware of breast cancer by now? Imo if not, just get a bunch of double-d cup women in each town to walk around topless one day a year with "Breast cancer exists" written on their boobs in whipped cream.

I'm guessing you're taking literal issue with the post subject title? :think: :naughty:

The effort was to donate 100% of tips to Boob cancer research.

SoTxBob said:
Jupiter551 said:

I'm guessing you're taking literal issue with the post subject title? :think: :naughty:

Yeah I know, I just always think it's a really stupid title (not the post, they actually call a charity or day like breast cancer awareness day etc

SoTxBob said:

Papa Leo stopped in Neas room and was asked to help but, as I would expect of him at least, he left quickly after giving kudos to the girls.
Thanks to everyone involved Nea, Scarlet, Cam and of course tippers .
:eek:rcs-cheers: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

If Leo would authorize some charities to get at least 90% of every token, more people would probably help. Personally, unless it's a model that I all ready visit and tip... I have an issue donating for a charity when Leo gets almost half of it. :twocents-02cents:

Kudos to all the models doing this for a wonderful cause. :thumbleft:

Reactions: camstory and Mork
Bocefish said:
If Leo would authorize some charities to get at least 90% of every token, more people would probably help. Personally, unless it's a model that I all ready visit and tip... I have an issue donating for a charity when Leo gets almost half of it. :twocents-02cents:

Agreed. MFC did help with flood relief in the Philippines by collecting and matching a couple of years ago, but there has been no recent effort along those lines that I have heard of.

Jupiter551 said:
SoTxBob said:
Jupiter551 said:

Yeah I know, I just always think it's a really stupid title (not the post, they actually call a charity or day like breast cancer awareness day etc
I think probably brilliant, and articulate; I almost always like your post, and before now have never seen anything objectionable of these.
Before my objections be cast, I will say, that I don't feel these objections spring from any personal feeling of assault. In fact, you made it clear that you meant no attack against the post. That said, it is likely I would not have risked Allez, were it not a thread I had opened. To engage in assault with you would be foolish any other time, though I feel you have handicapped yourself from the start.

Well yes, you are probable right for your sensibility, that, "breast cancer awareness" it is not such a clever title jup, - I do not like it so much myself. But the point is to reach as many as possible, so we're talking about the masses. And, I guess it is OK to think the title is stupid as long as you don't think the cause is stupid. It is even fair to think the cause is stupid, but that would be wrong, IMO. (and I don't suggest you think the cause is stupid.)

I think I might come up with scores of cleaver titles. You perhaps could find hundreds of titles more clever. Though very clever appeals to me, and I am sure to you, it is rarely the best bet when it comes to marketing to the masses. I would not care if it were called "The Dingo eat my Baby, and complained she was tough foundation", if what it did, was to supported the search to find a cure for cancer.

I am not so sure I agree with you, that everyone is aware of breast cancer. (Seriously though, who isn't aware of breast cancer?) To be aware of a thing, is not the same as, to have knowledge of it. Awareness, I think, has to involve a somewhat constant, conscious sense of that which we are aware. I have knowledge of, - know the existences of, - thousands of things, of which I have not been aware in years, and will not really be aware of for years to come. Only when something triggers my consensus awareness of these things will I become aware of them once more. (Badly worded, but I think understandable.)

Riposte, my earlier assertion, that I could come up with scores of more clever titles. I now, am not sure I could. :twocents-02cents:

Lol it's fine, no riposte necessary I understand your point but please don't take offense, I think it's a very worthy cause and have given to it once or twice myself, and I don't mind or blame you for the topic title I just think awareness is the concept of acknowledging something's existence.

Should a charity be named "the foundation for admitting that guide dogs are useful and exist"?

Yeah I'm a word nazi. It's my only fault, I swear :whistle:

Came back to thread early this morning, expecting to see the same sort of #s here, that made it to the member room sotxbob, and myself held up most of the day Friday. It seems that decussing such ideas is much more popular in forum, forum, than in a chat window. You think? :woops:

The idea of member rooms has never made any sense to me, and I did not expect it to work just because I created it. I did think that with a chance to win free tokens, with the only requirement being that you had to say something, anything in chat, that a few ppl would pop in. And I still think more would have, had I gotten the word out a day or two in advance, - rather than an hour or two in advance.

And I definitely understand not wanting to give leo half the charitable givings. That is why I transferred what I was giving directly to badscarlet, Scarletraven's prem. account. I figured scarlet buys tokens from herself when she goes tipping, so what i sent would be that many less, which she could apply to her donation? Ultimately loe still gets his, no matter what the path, - the destination is the same I guess? I don't wish to think about the logic of it that hard right now. The only way what I thought to do made any sense at all, was had it generate enough buzz that ppl who would not have been involved, got involved. Pretty silly thinking that 100 tokens could have that kind of effect. Again :woops:

As it turned out, I had to get some rest before making a post early this morning. I had come here, and the main reason for this is, that I wished to thank sotxbob for hanging out, and being a sound board for me, for the better part of the day Friday. He jumped in the middle of the vacant room with a crazy/funny emot first thing. I went back and played it for myself, and though still funny, it did not have the same impact. The surprise/timing is what made it hilarious.

He parked in the room and opened a pm window, asking, "wus up?" That was all I needed, and the window stayed open for the next 4 or 5 hours. The conversation consisted of me sending, page long thoughts, (walls of text), now and than in between sending out mfc mails. The replys were at times simple, "yea I aggree", or, "you act like you didn't know that". But they were more often half page responses to the most recent page I had sent. I'm not sure I would have hung out as long. And I am a very sweet guy! Thank You SoTxBob. :-D

Jupiter551 said:
Lol it's fine, no riposte necessary I understand your point but please don't take offense, I think it's a very worthy cause and have given to it once or twice myself, and I don't mind or blame you for the topic title I just think awareness is the concept of acknowledging something's existence.

Should a charity be named "the foundation for admitting that guide dogs are useful and exist"?

Yeah I'm a word nazi. It's my only fault, I swear :whistle:
Absolutely no offense taken. Just thought I would Blah, Blah, Blah, - because that's what I do whenever I feel anything. But never felt any personal offense Sir.

Off subject, and will find more appropriate place to post alone; just thought this was so funny.
While in slow room early this morning, member comes into room and says,
"just came from this model's profile"
"and listed under occupation is"
"Cock Whisperer"

I have to say your and the girls efforts were most definitely noble. I missed Scarlet but did find Nea for a bit. The thing that kept me there, and more frequently now anywhere on MFC, is simply because the room was different. The room wasn't all about getting high or jamming stuff inside the hidden places, altho that was indeed her gift to reward the tippers which was fun. To end, this is Leos business. I don't mind that he gets his cut and since I'm gonna spend tokens there anyway, it was a plus they go to such a worthy cause. Thank you ladies, Cam, SoTx for your efforts against this destroyer of lives.

i actually found a lump in my breast once during a show. it was scary as fuck, and hard to keep the show going but i got it checked out and thankfully it was just a cyst that needed drained.

we feel our boobies daily, so always keep an eye out for these things!

An update from the effort to raise funds for the foundation. ScarletRaven pledged to donate 100% of tips received last Friday to the foundation and will donate $1850. This is copied from her wall.

I am in tears thinking about all of your generosity on Friday and support in my effort to raise money to kick cancer in the ASS! Thanks to all of you I will be able to to donate $1850 on 11/1/2011 to The American Cancer Society www.cancer.org and I will post the info as soon as I do! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart XOXO

I think it is an honorable and noble thing she has done, and any appreciation we can show her, if only to post a thank you to her wall, is also a noble gesture.

The fight continues, with ScarletRaven dedicating a couple of days a month to donating all here proceeds for that day to the cause. Her premotion of other models, who have done the same, have been not as successful, as Scarlet might have liked, but any amount of success can only be seen as positive. I for one, commend her actions, and applaud her continued charitable efforts. Thank you Scarlet for your service, in a time when it seems most are only interested in serving themselves. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.