AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Survey on interactive toy use

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTH

Aug 7, 2020
Hi everyone!
My name is Melissa and I'm working for a small European research company called GTH.

We have a new client who is in the adult toy industry, who aim to design connected toys and services for cam performers that go beyond the core functions of anything currently available on the market.

We are currently seeking cam performers and viewers, who would be willing to fill out the quick survey we have below, and for those who want to really support, we're also looking for insights/experiences with us in phone interviews (Of course we will offer incentives for these).

To arrange this, you'll find my contacts at the end of the below survey, or you can just PM me.

To start, you can help significantly, by filling out the following surveys:
For cam Performers please click here : https://forms.gle/KJgYBkabrZnYbPvA6
For cam site viewers, please click here : https://forms.gle/CdsWAB9HP4ttpg3W6

Thank you so much!!

I think the 2 main questions are going to be:

1) What does GTH stand for and will information only be used internally for the sake of research?
2) How much of an incentive will models/viewers receive for these phone interviews and what types of things will be asked for this? Is it the same as what's in the survey links you provided, except it'll be verbal?

Hi everyone!
My name is Melissa and I'm working for a small European research company called GTH.

We have a new client who is in the adult toy industry, who aim to design connected toys and services for cam performers that go beyond the core functions of anything currently available on the market.

We are currently seeking cam performers and viewers, who would be willing to fill out the quick survey we have below, and for those who want to really support, we're also looking for insights/experiences with us in phone interviews (Of course we will offer incentives for these).

To arrange this, you'll find my contacts at the end of the below survey, or you can just PM me.

To start, you can help significantly, by filling out the following surveys:
For cam Performers please click here : https://forms.gle/KJgYBkabrZnYbPvA6
For cam site viewers, please click here : https://forms.gle/CdsWAB9HP4ttpg3W6

Thank you so much!!
I don't work for free. You can GTH.

Phone interview? Why not Skype or zoom interview instead?

Cammodels like privacy, and most don't give out their numbers. Heck, my camsite doesn't have my phone number.

This seems shady.

Hun, I don't do focus groups or surveys for free. What is the incentive for doing this? Even if your company is that of a small one, why don't you have a website? You know something that we can google and check to see is real. Oh if everything is so real with this, why aren't you answering people's questions?

Oh and why in the world are you asking for people's phone numbers in a sense and not offering to do zoom/facetime interviews?

I am a lot of things but I damn sure ain't stupid. I can spot a scam and you straight up trying to run one. We are in a pandemic, ain't nobody got time for that bullshit.

Hi everyone! My deepest apologies for not getting back to you earlier. I had some private issues going on and missed passing this subject to one of my co-workers. So sorry!
Thanks for those who already participated in the survey despite my poor introduction. I totally understand all your concerns and would like to assure you, that your privacy will not be harmed
at any point of the survey or within the interviews if you decide to apply for those. We are collecting your anonymous data so that our client can hopefully create a better service for your future cam performances. Nothing will be passed to 3rd parties. I am not able to tell you any details here to avoid getting too much attention from competitors. Hope you understand, this is a brutal business for us too.
Referring to the "phone" interviews: we can use any of your preferred communication channels for this, Skype, Zoom or whatever you prefer, we have zero interest in collecting your phone numbers. I totally understand that you have to be well aware of protecting your privacy and once again apologize for being so insensitive about this. The interviews will have the same topics as the survey but we hope to collect some more insights through offering you the chance to tell us whatever you guys think is most interesting about interactive toy use instead of dictating you a list of questions. I don't have confirmation about this from our client yet, but usually an interview is 30-60 mins and pays around $250-300/ hour. Hope that sounds ok for! If you have any further questions or concerns just let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.