AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@KimmiReign
Chaturbate Username
Kimmidanger
Honestly this is my last resort and last time trying. I may have to accept my defeat and move on with life. So In April 2021 I started camming with Stripchat. I loved it. And my first 3 days I was doing really well, made great money, and made regulars! I logged on my 4th day to try to stream and it said that my account is permanently suspended FOREVER! It took days for customers service to reply and they said that I was banned because I took payment outside of Stripchat which NEVER happened. I even told my chat that I don’t take any payment off the site in my previous stream before I was banned because someone in the chat asked. I’m not sure how they can to this false conclusion and banned me. Stripchat also kept my money and refused to release it to my agency! So they lied on me and took my money that I spent hours camming.
Still to this day I rave about the site. I’ve tried out other sites but Stripchat is the best at advertising their models. I made good money in free chat and with private shows. On my first day I made about $100 which in my opinion is great for a first day. They also are a great site for POC models. Stripchat audience loves ebony models which is really hard to find on other camming sites.

Does anyone know anything to help? I’m open to any suggestions honestly. I’m hoping that someone from the site can help remove the ban. Even if I don’t get the money back I would still like to stream on the platform, Thank you in advance 🤎

My name was KimmiDanger on the site

Hello, thanks for reaching me out!

Please PM me (or write at chloe@stripchat.com) the registration email of your account, and I will try to check the information on this issue.

15September year 2021 At My Account Stripchat with username :hotSANDRA_STARR while i was join super happy mood with the full horny shows ,on my favorite musics ,while i did this Someone else was send me report in my chat room without guilty mistakes i was soo correct did with my play and everything what i knew.Please Someonelse HELP!My username there i have is the hotSANDRA_STARR!I don t wanna to loose my account i m feel better with it and comfy!I WORK AS INDICIDUAL MODEL! If the respective human was send me report THAT MEANS MY ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE ALLOW FOR USE MORE?NOTHING wrong i did because of that report i couldn t not RELAX i knew verry well the Admin/r Have the blue name.I Don t Wanna To Be Blocked I Love Also This Website!PLEASE

Upvote 0
Honestly this is my last resort and last time trying. I may have to accept my defeat and move on with life. So In April 2021 I started camming with Stripchat. I loved it. And my first 3 days I was doing really well, made great money, and made regulars! I logged on my 4th day to try to stream and it said that my account is permanently suspended FOREVER! It took days for customers service to reply and they said that I was banned because I took payment outside of Stripchat which NEVER happened. I even told my chat that I don’t take any payment off the site in my previous stream before I was banned because someone in the chat asked. I’m not sure how they can to this false conclusion and banned me. Stripchat also kept my money and refused to release it to my agency! So they lied on me and took my money that I spent hours camming.
Still to this day I rave about the site. I’ve tried out other sites but Stripchat is the best at advertising their models. I made good money in free chat and with private shows. On my first day I made about $100 which in my opinion is great for a first day. They also are a great site for POC models. Stripchat audience loves ebony models which is really hard to find on other camming sites.

Does anyone know anything to help? I’m open to any suggestions honestly. I’m hoping that someone from the site can help remove the ban. Even if I don’t get the money back I would still like to stream on the platform, Thank you in advance 🤎

My name was KimmiDanger on the site
Hello! I was receive in my cahtroom while i was stream in hot seduction and someone else was report me without reason .This was happen when respective human person probably saw me in nice mood like he was jelouse.That s why i receive the report!Verry comfy happy i was work verry good i was work TILL i ve got the block by someone that else PERSON.

Upvote 0
Hello! I was receive in my cahtroom while i was stream in hot seduction and someone else was report me without reason .This was happen when respective human person probably saw me in nice mood like he was jelouse.That s why i receive the report!Verry comfy happy i was work verry good i was work TILL i ve got the block by someone that else PERSON.
I meant an REPORT i was get

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.