AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SuzySmartz and her Smartz modles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikeythegeek said:
Sevrin said:
pkryosef said:
I was just told by someone in PM that Suzy herself used to show nudity in a site called stickam about a year ago, she showed it for free, assuming that's true i don't really understand why now on MFC she isn't willing to show nudity when she used to do it for free all the time on other websites.

Damn. You must really have a hard-on for Suzy.

Maybe she has her reasons. Maybe she had bad experiences doing nude shows. Maybe she had one too many assholes told her that they wanted to ram their 18-inch dick up her asshole with no lube. Maybe one too many assholes treated her like a sexbot with no feelings.

She will not show with a cat. She will not show in a hat. She's full of herself and thinks she's better than girls who do cams naked. Tut tut and get on with your life. There are infinitely worse people in this world to be outraged about than a prissy girl who won't strip for us on webcam.

THIS! :clap:

:clap:

What else can I add to that .....hmmmm....maybe...hmmm..Better not .... Why trash a 20 year old wannabe intellectual 'Know it all' that thinks she and her faithful following are so much better than all those other 99% girls that go nude...but still tries to profit from the system....
She must be right , we all are doomed...... :-D

ZoeyMore said:
What upsets me is that a lot of girls think that feminism means that they don't explore their sexuality. I am a feminist; AND I play with myself for men/girls.

I would like to point those interested to a documentary titled "Live Nude Girls Unite!" which is about a peep show that gets unionized in the 90's. That peep show is one of the very last ones in the US and is currently still unionized and co-op.

being completely respectful i have to say this is the problem i have with suzys "revolution" it seems like going backwards to me... this job is empowerment... women worked hard to have their sexual revolution and for her to use words like slut and ho is sexisim at its simplist.. i read her website and ive watched her before... i honestly think she claims to be a feminist but has little knowledge about what the word actually means... its not very smart to trash other girls for being nude... the female body is nothing to be ashamed of. whether or not i disagree with her principles i can say she is intelligent and attractive enough to watch completely clothed and enjoy yourself so she is most definitely not a scam , she may be a bit misguided though... really her theories interest me.. i think shes stuck in a box... but shitalking her is not doing any good because really who cares...there is plenty of nakedness to be found :)

I'm still gonna pray for the day she goes to town on herself in public, whatever your opinion of her is, shes still a hottie.

Eh. Sorry for bashing feminists. It's just that whenever they come up, this is the kind of girl you hear about... because they bitch so loud that I've never heard any other kind of feminist besides this creepy male English professor I had for 110.

Pretty much every normal person is a feminist, they just don't realize it thanks to the social baggage attached to the word. Radicals ruin everything for everyone. :(

This is pretty much why I don't call myself a feminist, although I am one in some sense (a sex-positive one).

If the goal is for people to stop viewing women being sexual as a bad and dishonorable thing, the Smartz 'revolution' is pretty much backwards. You're not going to help anything by acting as if women being sexual is a sign of a lack of dignity - that is exactly what the anti-female-sexuality traditionalists want you to believe.

No, instead of completely being non-sexual and therefore avoiding any claims of being without self-respect and dignity (by the anti-female-sexuality people) you'll need to show that you can be both sexual and have dignity and self-respect. Or at least not talk as if any girl who gets naked and does sexual stuff on cam has no self-respect - again, that is precisely the belief of the anti-feminist traditionalists who want your father/husband to 'own' your sexuality.

The origin of feminism is equal rights for women.

Meaning- letting women work the same jobs men can work, letting them speak their minds, and not viewing them as purely sex objects anymore. Mainly, just letting women be people too.

So, to traditional feminists, those women who make their money by being sex objects are against the cause.

However, most of us here offer more than just a sex-show. We don't make our money by being sex objects, we make our money being sex partners. After all, not one feminist was against sex itself. Most of them were married, and didn't want to ban sex from their household. They weren't idiots- they knew that without sex, there would be no next generation. If they were alive today, would they be horrified? Of course! But would it be because it was against their idea of feminism, or because it was against everything they believed to be decent? I think it's the latter. After all, we're talking late 1800's here. A bunch of prudes who believed that sex outside of marriage is wrong no matter what.

So.. someone posted a link to this thread in Suzys' room. She seemed to find it entertaining enough and immediately tweeted about it. She thinks it's all part of getting her message 'out there'.

I've never really spent any time in her room (as I personally find her 'shtick' a little cockamamie) so I can't really judge her, but she does have the whiff of the deluded crusader about her.

I for one would love to get a response from Suzy.....for someone with such a high opinion of herself it wonders me she has not been here to tell us about her opinions ... It's so nice and easy to have an opinion about other girls actually working their butts of for tokens and she is sitting in her room with her pseudo intellectual bla bla.....but still excepting tokens from the system she so desperately wants to change ...For a 'pure feminist' like Suzy MFC should be considered evil or am I wrong?

Having an opinion or principles is fine, but then live by them! Judging others that do not share your own rigid beliefs and telling them that they have no self esteem ( really Suzy?) is being 'holier than holy'.... I have been in her room as a guest and I can stand about 2 minutes .... I am not a misguided, poor little girl that needs to shove items up her ass to make rent. I actually like what I am doing , I am educated and am mentally stable enough to make my own decisions one of which is working on MFC, getting nude and playing with myself. Yes Suzy I LOVE it and get paid lots of money doing it. Do I have a problem with non-nude models...nope I don't...Do I have a problem with non-nude models bashing nude models and at the same time using the system they despise for their own benefit? Hell yes I do.....

Ding Dong said:
So.. someone posted a link to this thread in Suzys' room. She seemed to find it entertaining enough and immediately tweeted about it. She thinks it's all part of getting her message 'out there'.

I've never really spent any time in her room (as I personally find her 'shtick' a little cockamamie) so I can't really judge her, but she does have the whiff of the deluded crusader about her.

I like you. Glad to have you aboard.

As for... all of this, I find it rather amusing. I'll start of saying I think very highly of the models whose rooms I regularly hang out in and even a couple, like Mila, who I just occassionally visit.

But I, for one, feel Amber, for example, is doing things exactly in accordance to the base ideas of feminism. Sure, she gets on a webcam streaming out to hundreds of guys at a time, gets naked, and then occasionally masturbates infront of a dozen guys at a time. BUT she does it working for herself and by her rules. She decides when she will do what types of shows. She does them on a schedule that works for her. She has a lot of fun (most of the time). She considers requests for tips but only accepts the ones that she wants to do rather than jumping at ANY way to make a token. She is THE person in control of what she does on cam.

MilaMilanXXX said:
I for one would love to get a response from Suzy.....for someone with such a high opinion of herself it wonders me she has not been here to tell us about her opinions ... It's so nice and easy to have an opinion about other girls actually working their butts of for tokens and she is sitting in her room with her pseudo intellectual bla bla.....but still excepting tokens from the system she so desperately wants to change ...For a 'pure feminist' like Suzy MFC should be considered evil or am I wrong?

Having an opinion or principles is fine, but then live by them! Judging others that do not share your own rigid beliefs and telling them that they have no self esteem ( really Suzy?) is being 'holier than holy'.... I have been in her room as a guest and I can stand about 2 minutes .... I am not a misguided, poor little girl that needs to shove items up her ass to make rent. I actually like what I am doing , I am educated and am mentally stable enough to make my own decisions one of which is working on MFC, getting nude and playing with myself. Yes Suzy I LOVE it and get paid lots of money doing it. Do I have a problem with non-nude models...nope I don't...Do I have a problem with non-nude models bashing nude models and at the same time using the system they despise for their own benefit? Hell yes I do.....

Could not have been said better. :clap: And I too would love to hear what she has to say to this thread. Maybe shes too busy getting excited about the fact her hypocritical beliefs got her some press on one of the most successful MFC model's forum.

I don't shove items up my ass. That would hurt.

I work them in gently so they feel so good.

:p

Mirra said:
But I, for one, feel Amber, for example, is doing things exactly in accordance to the base ideas of feminism. Sure, she gets on a webcam streaming out to hundreds of guys at a time, gets naked, and then occasionally masturbates infront of a dozen guys at a time. BUT she does it working for herself and by her rules. She decides when she will do what types of shows. She does them on a schedule that works for her. She has a lot of fun (most of the time). She considers requests for tips but only accepts the ones that she wants to do rather than jumping at ANY way to make a token. She is THE person in control of what she does on cam.

:clap:

Well said!

Random note: every time I read the thread topic, I read "SuzySmartz and her Smartz moodles"

The name Suzy always brings to mind a prep. I am a geek, so naturally, I'm not fond of preps. No offense to any guys on here who might be a prep, because none of you come across as one.

And the Smartz, well... throwing the z on the end tells me she's more interested in advertising and image than how the world actually works. Which, in this business, I can't blame people for really, since you do have to advertise yourself, but... she's a Suzy... *shivers*

Frankie said:
MilaMilanXXX said:

Could not have been said better. :clap: And I too would love to hear what she has to say to this thread. Maybe shes too busy getting excited about the fact her hypocritical beliefs got her some press on one of the most successful MFC model's forum.

Seconded. It's fine if she doesn't want to show any skin. But, and this is a really extreme comparison I know, but I compare her to that controversial church that is protesting military funerals here in the USA saying that the soldiers died for stupid reasons that I'll keep out of here. Basically, they're criticizing the country but using the laws of the country to their benefit. Suzy is doing the same thing. She criticizing the purpose of MFC, but using the site to push her opinions. And in both cases, I want to tell them "if you got a problem with this place, get the fuck out then."

Frankie said:
MilaMilanXXX said:

Yes, yes and yes. Thank you Mila for being so awesome.

I'm not great with words, but I try anyway. :) it's taken me a LONG time to get over my own "sexual empowerment" issues, and cam work/nude modeling has opened up a world to me full of confidence and fun. If anything, my current line of work has expanded the view I had of myself as a woman. So yeah, Suzy and her girls don't need to get nude. Totally cool. But don't bash something that CAN OBVIOUSLY bring happiness, self confidence and profit to other girls.

SidneyScarlet said:
I'm not great with words, but I try anyway. :) it's taken me a LONG time to get over my own "sexual empowerment" issues, and cam work/nude modeling has opened up a world to me full of confidence and fun. If anything, my current line of work has expanded the view I had of myself as a woman. So yeah, Suzy and her girls don't need to get nude. Totally cool. But don't bash something that CAN OBVIOUSLY bring happiness, self confidence and profit to other girls.

You go girl! :clap:

I wouldn't hold your breath for a response from Suzy here. Since she knows about this thread and has yet to respond, she probably thinks it is beneath her to reply.

Frankly I don't care, don't know her. And her opinion of what I do or don't do does not pay my bills.

Does this feed her ego? Possibly yes its rather troll affirming to have people discuss you.

Mainly my understanding of why this thread exists is most people are confused as to why she bashes models for going nude. She is using a site like mfc which basically many of the members like nudity.

Personally I think those models who do not have to get nude to earn a check, must be nice. But do not talk down to or about another model because she does differently.

If suzie wants she could set up her own site, pay advertisers, pay billprocessors their fee and run her own site. But would she profit? Would she have anywhere near the success mfc has? Who knows

Bocefish said:
SidneyScarlet said:

You go girl! :clap:

I wouldn't hold your breath for a response from Suzy here. Since she knows about this thread and has yet to respond, she probably thinks it is beneath her to reply.

Yeah I even tweeted her about it yesterday and she didn't even @reply me. If you're going to start a revolution, you should be involved in the discussions... just my opinion. I am sure she realizes she's offended many people who frequent this forum and doesn't feel welcome. Shame, I like all models to feel welcomed but I'd have to say she did this to herself.

And I listened to the "rap".... it sounds more like spoken word poetry to me. If it was labeled as such it might seem more appropriate.

This particular thread reminds me very much of highschool, and how we thought one person's words mattered so much that we actually cared what was said or not said. Shes a model on an adult site, people there get naked. She isn't gonna change that, maybe a few models will go along with it but the bulk will remain nude models. I know shocking, sorry to spoil the ending of the "revolution" for everyone.

Re: the Suzy Rap. I witnessed her rapping in person. It scared me lol.

But honestly, meeting Suzy in person, she's a sweet girl. There was a guy who took a picture with me when I was wearing only a thong and pasties, and he slid his thumb up right under my boob -- I gave him a dirty look and walked off. Suzy saw it happen and was PISSED. She took the guy to the side and gave him a verbal thrashing that made him come up to me and apologize (it seemed like a very sincere apology too).

So yea she does seem to have a crusader attitude, but she's young and ambitious. She wants to change the world. I think the way she comes off sometimes isn't really how she means to -- her attitude on nude vs non-nude seems to be more about wanting men to see a woman as sexy for doing less than being hardcore. I think in a lot of ways it has more to do with wanting to change the attitudes of men than that of women. A few hundred years ago a bare female ankle would have given a man a hardon. Now it takes a lot more, but this is something that women technically have control over, and I think that's part of Suzy's point.

So yea, that's my 2 cents on "where I think Suzy is coming from". She's an idealist and doesn't mean any harm, but sometimes she doesn't say things in the most polite non-offensive way. She's only 19, her verbal communication skills will get better over time :)

And Jebbaz is right.

What the fuck man... is this a joke? (it's KeyserSozee if you don't recognize her)

AshaSnow said:
Re: the Suzy Rap. I witnessed her rapping in person. It scared me lol.

But honestly, meeting Suzy in person, she's a sweet girl. There was a guy who took a picture with me when I was wearing only a thong and pasties, and he slid his thumb up right under my boob -- I gave him a dirty look and walked off. Suzy saw it happen and was PISSED. She took the guy to the side and gave him a verbal thrashing that made him come up to me and apologize (it seemed like a very sincere apology too).

So yea she does seem to have a crusader attitude, but she's young and ambitious. She wants to change the world. I think the way she comes off sometimes isn't really how she means to -- her attitude on nude vs non-nude seems to be more about wanting men to see a woman as sexy for doing less than being hardcore. I think in a lot of ways it has more to do with wanting to change the attitudes of men than that of women. A few hundred years ago a bare female ankle would have given a man a hardon. Now it takes a lot more, but this is something that women technically have control over, and I think that's part of Suzy's point.

So yea, that's my 2 cents on "where I think Suzy is coming from". She's an idealist and doesn't mean any harm, but sometimes she doesn't say things in the most polite non-offensive way. She's only 19, her verbal communication skills will get better over time :)

And Jebbaz is right.

But yet she promotes MFC at a porn convention, acting kind and slutty with guys just so they will sign up, kind of goes against her misson of changing guys ways :S

Each person who enters her room already know the rules ..
I think something is wrong. The way it uses the mfc. I've seen use the mfc classes in college. You can see and hear fellow teachers in the classroom. You have to respect the privacy of students and teachers. Because some students did not know that it has connected the camera and this is bad .. because of privacy.
As for the rest ... all members know the rules. if not undress patience ..

Status
Not open for further replies.