AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SuzySmartz and her Smartz modles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it really creepy that in her little pledge she kept saying "I'm so mad! I'm pissed! I need to vent! Why don't people just do what I DO." Geez, calm the fuck down and stop worrying about everyone else. if you are SO happy with the way you do things then why do you feel the need to talk about it every 5 minutes and shove it down everyone's throats? Can't you just be quietly content? Oof. :?

MilaMilanXXX said:
The problem the models who do get naked have with Suzy is the way she behaves 'holier than holy'. Her words: we have no self esteem.... Yes really.....

[...]

What's next in this 'Smartz Revolution' and your absolute leader Kim Il Suzy: we all need to become non-nude vegans?

The manifesto does indicate a puritan zeal, implicitly claiming a monopoly on 'decency, dignity, morals'. And also a very cultish quality in the conditional offer of help for those who take 'a pledge' to join 'my Revolution' and are then expected to follow their leader.

So 'Kim Il Suzy' just made me laugh out loud :lol:

Please don't tell me Suzy really came up with NON and RAD? Real authentic darlings vs naked only nazis? Like...you can't be "real" and nude at the same time? I might be mistaken but I think I do that pretty damn well O.O And so do all the girls who bother to post on this forum....like I said ahem she needs to work on her communication skills >.<

AshaSnow said:
Please don't tell me Suzy really came up with NON and RAD? Real authentic darlings vs naked only nazis? Like...you can't be "real" and nude at the same time? I might be mistaken but I think I do that pretty damn well O.O And so do all the girls who bother to post on this forum....like I said ahem she needs to work on her communication skills >.<
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I still dont see why we all care about what she says, its not like the words actually hurt anybody's reputation but her own.

xoEve said:
I just find it really creepy that in her little pledge she kept saying "I'm so mad! I'm pissed! I need to vent! Why don't people just do what I DO." Geez, calm the fuck down and stop worrying about everyone else. if you are SO happy with the way you do things then why do you feel the need to talk about it every 5 minutes and shove it down everyone's throats? Can't you just be quietly content? Oof. :?

too many people think that their way of doing something is the only way it can or should be done and they get so wrapped up in it that they simply can't understand how anyone can be happy doing something different.

morment said:
xoEve said:

too many people think that their way of doing something is the only way it can or should be done and they get so wrapped up in it that they simply can't understand how anyone can be happy doing something different.

thats the best damn post I have seen in here thus far.

Reactions: LilianaXO
jebbaz said:

I see it all the time out where I live from overly religious people, given how non-religious I am I definitely live in the wrong part of the country :lol:

morment said:
jebbaz said:

I see it all the time out where I live from overly religious people, given how non-religious I am I definitely live in the wrong part of the country :lol:
try living with a bunch of religious people and being bi-sexual.

morment said:
jebbaz said:
try living with a bunch of religious people and being bi-sexual.

yea, I bet that would be worse.

Its like being the little girl in the exorcist, everyone throwing holy water at you screaming "The power of Christ compels you!"

I'm a devout follower of Christ, but I fucking hate christians.

jebbaz said:
Its like being the little girl in the exorcist, everyone throwing holy water at you screaming "The power of Christ compels you!"

I've actually been through something like that: I used to work as a cart pusher and had to do a carryout for this one lady who was talking nonstop about a church carnival she was helping set up, I made the mistake of telling her that I didn't go to church so she spent the next 5-10 minutes telling me how I was going to burn in hell unless I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. To make it worse, I told a coworker about it and his response was, "she's right. I don't have the time to tell you why she's right, but she's right," it pissed me off so much.

morment said:
jebbaz said:

I've actually been through something like that: I used to work as a cart pusher and had to do a carryout for this one lady who was talking nonstop about a church carnival she was helping set up, I made the mistake of telling her that I didn't go to church so she spent the next 5-10 minutes telling me how I was going to burn in hell unless I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. To make it worse, I told a coworker about it and his response was, "she's right. I don't have the time to tell you why she's right, but she's right," it pissed me off so much.

*nod nod*

When it became public knowledge that I no longer considered myself Christian (was Lutheran), several people at school felt it was their responsibility to let me know I was wrong and I would burn in hell. I was tempted to let them know I'd see them there. >_>

like I said, my faith remains strong. I however, do not believe in cramming my God down the throats of others as I am sure it is unpleasant for all parties involved.

We have gotten WAY off topic though. Back to Suzy, someone open a religion thread if we are gonna talk about this.

Good point, Jebbaz.

I, for one, feel Mr. Singuarity1 did more harm than good to the cause he posted on behalf of and based on how this thread exploded with even more life after his post, I believe others may just agree with me.

I personally like Suzy, shes a fun girl to talk to. Her issues with other models really doesn't affect me.

I've never gone to her room because I am set in my ways. Just making an observation related to how much posting has happened in such a short period since Singularity1 decided to post.

Dude... wait... maybe he's just a troll!

Attachments

• successful-troll-is-successful.jpg
    successful-troll-is-successful.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 623
jebbaz said:
like I said, my faith remains strong. I however, do not believe in cramming my God down the throats of others as I am sure it is unpleasant for all parties involved.

We have gotten WAY off topic though. Back to Suzy, someone open a religion thread if we are gonna talk about this.
I can appreciate that, it's just when people do try and cram it down my throat that I get bothered.

and sorry about that, I just thought the side discussion was more interesting.

Actually I think going off topic would be a good thing at this point. Everyone is getting repetitive so they can speak their mind and it's clear that Suzy isn't going to comment, so nothing more can happen. There's no need to complain about, discuss, or defend her any more.

I mean, if she was interested in discussing things with us, then maybe that'd be awesome. But I mean, I understand why she hasn't. A lot of the time when someone gets defensive, as models have (and understandably so,) they come accost as offensive as well. So yeah. It's easy to see hate when someone is defensive because even if hate isn't there - people defend themselves with anger. I mean, if you're angry; you can't be hurt, now can you?

So yeah. That's probably why she's not interested in joining this. Things said can easily come accost as "hateful" when they aren't meant to be in the slightest.

Reminds me of another thread that needs be spa... erm, go off topic and end XD

Yep
other_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif

I have nothing against nude models; many of them are my friends. I’m sorry if I’ve said things wrong and have confused people about my stance on this Smartz Revolution.

I don’t think I know it all, and I could really learn a thing or two from everyone else, so please feel free to keep educating me. I’m only 20 years old, and haven’t been at this game very long.

I will support all of us women in this fight, nude, non nude, masturbating, or foaming at the mouth singing Eminem (haha): We all deserve the right in this world to do what we want with our lives!

So to make this Revolution clear:

I support ALL models who feel happy and comfortable on their cams. I just want to help the ones who don’t.

xoxo SuzySmartz

SuzySmartz said:
I have nothing against nude models; many of them are my friends. I’m sorry if I’ve said things wrong and have confused people about my stance on this Smartz Revolution.

I don’t think I know it all, and I could really learn a thing or two from everyone else, so please feel free to keep educating me. I’m only 20 years old, and haven’t been at this game very long.

I will support all of us women in this fight, nude, non nude, masturbating, or foaming at the mouth singing Eminem (haha): We all deserve the right in this world to do what we want with our lives!

I support ALL models who feel happy and comfortable on their cams. I just want to help the ones who don’t.

xoxo SuzySmartz

done, over, just needs a lock

SuzySmartz said:

xoxo SuzySmartz

Suzie i appreciate your attempt to flip the system, throw a spanner in the worx or whatever; anybody doing more that just sleepwalking through this life dererves a pat on the back, but why the hell wouldn't you just tell me the name of who did that cover of Radiohead's electioneering that you were dancing about to.

It costs nothing to be polite & help someone out. When you are so focussed on your own plans & shutout the desperate pleas of others(i asked 3 times!!) you stop being a trailblazer & resort to being nothing more than a MeaniePants!!!

SuzySmartz said:

xoxo SuzySmartz

Extremely glad she joined in on the conversation and said her part. Yay! And...

pyrite1965 said:
done, over, just needs a lock

SuzySmartz said:

xoxo SuzySmartz

Thank you for joining us, Suzy!! It's refreshing to hear from you and now I feel certain we can close this topic and feel we've all come to understand each other. Well, most of us. :)

ps - verify with me via MFC mail if you could... I'd love to change you to model status once I know we aren't being trolled by a random schmoe posing as MissSmarts. :cool:

One last post here... Suzy has verified herself as well as written a very nice blog post to round off this discussion. It's worth a read, the comments as well.

http://www.suzysmartz.com/

I'm really excited to have Suzy as part of these forums now, and will enjoy having her post here more if she decides to be active here.

Now if Mr. Singularity would stop using the word Nazi's to refer to the naked girls, we are set. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.