AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SW friendly banks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

River Rose

Cam Model
Jul 24, 2019
Twitter Username
@Real_River_Rose
Streamate Username
Yes_Rivers_and_Rose
I've tried searching for this but couldn't find an answer. I'm sorry if it's been already asked and I couldn't find it.

Basically my question is: What banks in the US are SWer friendly? I've heard that a bunch of the major ones are not and have shut down accounts and taken money from people getting direct deposits or cashing checks from camming sites. Are there banks that are known to not give anyone problems? If I use a local credit union is it a terrible idea to call them and ask them if they would have a problem with direct deposits or checks deposited from camming sites?

Reactions: NerdyZoey
I use a small local bank in my small farming hometown, and they have never cared, but I have never said anything to them. Credit unions also tend to be pretty unbothered. As far as big banks go, Wells Fargo has issued a statement saying that they're OK with sex workers using them, but having worked for them in the past, I would *never* recommend that anyone bank there because they are so unethical in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.