AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Switching to boy/girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasmith

Cam Model
Nov 4, 2018
Twitter Username
@Kara50547131
Chaturbate Username
Karalovescum
So I've been mfc a little over a year and love how kind every one is over there.
However I just have so many tech issues with the site plus wanted to try b/g.

SO I attempted broadcasting on chaturbate last night it was SO Hard.
1 viewer ll night.

SO I'd appreciate any help at all or recommendations for couple show websites 😣

How do you create traffic to chaturbate?
Is there certain basic theme to running a roo. There?

Is there anyway to draw more. People in never have I felt so awful o. Cam before 😭😭

Please help

A single viewer all night? Have you got your settings messed up somehow?
Not allowing your cam to be listed on network sites, home page, and hidden from certain genders could hurt + having geoblock (not 100% sure about geoblock but I've heard it hurts your viewer count)

1565517145449.png

Upvote 0
it was strange i must say . all of the settings are set to public . no geo block etc etc .
is it worth setting up a new account? i set this account up a year ago but didnt broadcast till last night !
I never really took advantage of the new tag and I go off/on months at a time and still get at least 10 ppl in my room on the first day so that's weird

Upvote 0
cam quality maybe ?
some adjustments can make it impossible to watch :/

have you tried to watch your own cam to control it from another browser as anonymous ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.