AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tatted babes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bj3RwSt.jpg

rxlNVar.jpg

Loveeee this one:

m362yod.jpg

Red7227 said:
Ana, we frequent the same tumblrs.

Then we got some damn good taste :cool: :lol:

Red7227 said:
Post mastectomy tatts

tumblr_mhr1mxOlQz1rtmkbio1_500.jpg

Ive never heard of or seen this, that is too cool!

Red7227 said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

It helps its an utterly gorgeous tattoo. Actually sensible too because its not like she has boobs any more so wearing a bra or halter top will be silly.

I wonder if it would be legal for her to walk around topless, or if the police would still arrest her.

Reactions: Rose
Shaun__ said:
Red7227 said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

It helps its an utterly gorgeous tattoo. Actually sensible too because its not like she has boobs any more so wearing a bra or halter top will be silly.

I wonder if it would be legal for her to walk around topless, or if the police would still arrest her.

it depends on where she is. some states and localities ban female toplessness in any form, some only go by nipple visibility or some other type of stupidity. well its all stupid really, yeah boobs are fun and all that, but really? a fat guy usually shows his bare moobs to more complaint than any lady lol

Red7227 said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

A lot of women, like my grandmother, will still wear a bra with some to give the appearance of having a normal female shape. I don't think silly is the word you want to use here.

Sevrin said:
Red7227 said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

A lot of women, like my grandmother, will still wear a bra with some to give the appearance of having a normal female shape. I don't think silly is the word you want to use here.

This woman is clearly not one who is going to wear a silicone bra to avoid stigma or comment. My sister was happy to be rid of her FFFs and would probably have gone for this tattoo if she had lived, a lady I worked with worked with in personal care had a single silicone boob in her bra to match her remaining boob after surgery, and a girl at uni wore a silicone DD bra over her A sized boobs.

This thread really makes me want the back tattoo i have been planning for forever right now. Must find really good tattoo artist in local area. My boyfriend keeps telling me we need to go to Vienna so I can get it done!?! (sure there must be a decent artist nearer than that)

How did I not think of this stunning cam lady?!

TJ!

Here is her twitter where you can find links to her site: https://twitter.com/tjshouseXOXO

Her tattoos are gorgeous!

76hD8rH.jpg

4KuEQum.jpg

ro2xFgC.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_mibytw7vtD1rn3jhgo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mibytw7vtD1rn3jhgo1_500.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 108
  • tumblr_meejdvuFKa1qmxsvko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_meejdvuFKa1qmxsvko1_500.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 108
Status