AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tea or coffee ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you prefer tea or coffee i love both lol and kinda prefer coffee what about you??
Snow White Coffee GIF
me maniacally cant get enough of it lol

TEA = i am allergic too it lol , its way to healthy for me :hilarious:

In order to enjoy coffee, I have to add sweetener and cream of some sort. Starbucks kind of espresso drinks are very tasty. But I cannot appreciate black coffee.

I recently realized I was struggling so much to make morning coffee taste good enough, that I gave up and just started having a cup of black tea instead. I can drink tea without anything added, so it has solved that issue.

Like others I love both. But a spliff and a good coffee is heaven to me. Tee is Darjeeling for me all the way. It really pays off to get the good stuff. Also in coffee. A good way to find out what the good coffee is, is drinking it cold. If its still good you have a good coffee. Almost all cheap industrial coffee tastes horrible when cold.

I vote for tea! I love sweet tea...raspberry tea...and peach tea. I can't stand unsweetened tea though. :yuck: My favorite tea is my grandmom's, and she puts oranges in it! I don't drink coffee often, and I'll drink it IF it's Dunkin' hot coffee with extra cream and extra sugar.

LOL Sorry, I was trying to say "Latin-style relaxation ?". (Durr Kitty)
Haha ok, I don't speak spanish....
I learned that from the English though, I don't think it's a latin thing (and tbh I'm not a very stereotypically latin person myself).
Not the sugar part, though. That's entirely me.

Haha ok, I don't speak spanish....
I learned that from the English though, I don't think it's a latin thing (and tbh I'm not a very stereotypically latin person myself).
Not the sugar part, though. That's entirely me.

I don't speak Spanish ether, as you can see! :)

I can't kitty, you could've written anything and told me it's spanish and i'd believe you 😅

Oh dear!

Here is an example of the French that I learned to speak: "On a virer une moyenne brosse hier soire, pi sa va su le round two betot desoire. Tiens ta culotte!"

We were out drinking all last night, and it's going to be the second round tonight. Hold on to your panties!

sexy girls night out800x1000Eq.jpg

Last edited:
I understand French better than I do Spanish so as far as i can see that is actually almost accurate?
Spanish should be the easiest of all languages for me to learn, being the most similar to Portuguese, but somehow that just makes me lose my interest in learning it I guess.

• Funny!
Reactions: ArcticKitty
I understand French better than I do Spanish so as far as i can see that is actually almost accurate?
Spanish should be the easiest of all languages for me to learn, being the most similar to Portuguese, but somehow that just makes me lose my interest in learning it I guess.

Maybe like someone who speaks English has to learn Dutch or Frisian?

woh i asked a question about tea and coffee where did this come from lol :giggle: not that it matter's i guess. i only speck English sadly

That's ok, Raychel; my English is pretty sad too :)

My French is poor and the variation I learned in conversation is spoken in Atlantic Canada and Quebec.

Status
Not open for further replies.